How I met him

Flowers

You were walking down a path of flowers, when you noticed a man staring at the sky. You got curious to why he was staring blankly over the sky. You noticed that he looked a bit sad. Curiousity still remains, so you decided to come closer to him. When you got near him, you gently tapped his shoulder. The man suddenly snapped back to reality."Uhmmm.. excuse me.." "Ahh.. Ye?" he looked at you with a questioning face. "Uhmmm.. I was just wondering.. Why were you staring at the sky?" you asked curiously. "And also, you kinda looked sad. Do you have any problems?" "Anniyo.. Gwenchana.. I was just thinking about someone important for me.." he said with a smile. His smile was so warm. It made your heart skip a beat. You looked at him very clearly, and you noticed that he was very handsome. Your heart beated faster. Yet you still kept calm. Then there was silence. You breaked the silence afterwards. "Ahh.. I see. Uhmm.. By the way, can I know your name?" you asked out of nowhere. "Ahh.. de.. Cha Sun Woo imnida. But you can call me Baro." Again he flashed a smile. A warm feeling then bursted out again. You had forgotten that sad face you saw earlier. It was already replaced by that warm smile that he gave. "How about you? What's your name?" he asked. You suddenly snapped out of your daydream. "Ahh.. Forgot about that. I'm [Y/N]. Nice to meet you Baro-ssi~" you bowed at him and he did the same way.


After introducing yourselves to each other, the both of you started to have a conversation. You never noticed the time until you looked at your phone. It was already about three hours when the both of you started talking to each other. An it was already getting dark. Baro also noticed it. "I guess you should go home now. It's getting late." he said."Nae.. I guess so.. Well, I had fun talking to you." You smiled at him. "Well, I guess I'll see you next time? Maybe here again?" he said. "Nae~ Maybe." you smiled at him. "I'll go now. Annyeong~" you waved goodbye at him. He waved goodbye too then went the other way.

 

Meeting a person like him was just like meeting a special person in fairy tales. You can't stop thinking about him. A new friend had come. It was all like a fairy tale that had a happy ending.