cheesy things

Pizza and Other Cheesy Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junghan's world seemed to go into slow motion for the seconds that followed his impromptu confession. 

For one thing, his heart was hammering in his chest out of pure nervousness at what he just did. He could also feel the pulse of Jisoo's wrist, where he was still holding on when he turned the other boy towards him. Despite doing his best to keep a calm demeanour, even smiling by the end of his confession, a million thoughts were running in his head. A lot of which involved how cute Jisoo looked when his face turned red and how he had to cover his mouth with his free hand. A few were dwelling on the thought that he might get rejected- but things went well enough that night that that outcome was close to impossible. 

Jisoo continued to just stare at him. 

"Well, don't leave me hanging," Junghan joked, finally releasing Jisoo's wrist, the thumping of his heart still echoing in his ears. The nervousness in him was building up by the second.

It felt like forever before Jisoo brought his hand down from his mouth. Junghan watched Jisoo's lips quirk up into a smile, before turning into a full-blown grin, those wide eyes of his crinkling as he laughed and met Junghan's gaze. 

"As if you don't know I like you," Jisoo finally said, softly, but still loud enough for Junghan to hear. The other boy immediately looked down afterwards, blush still in place, and the sight made Junghan's heart skip a beat. 

Junghan may have let out a shout of a joy, and he also may have done a little fistpump of victory, but at that point he wasn't sure what he was doing. There was only one thing repeating in his mind, and that was that Jisoo liked him back. He stopped whatever it is he was doing and turned his attention back to Jisoo. The latter had that sparkle in his eyes as he stared back, a smile playing on his lips that showed a sense of amusement on his features. Junghan realized he may have acted like a dork just then but then figured he didn't care. 

This was the guy who called at 1AM and accidentally said I love you. They were at least equal now on the embarrassment scale. 

Speaking of.

"Does this mean we're together now? Officially?" Junghan asked innocently, because isn't that the way confessions usually worked? 

However, Jisoo smiled teasingly, "well, you didn't exactly ask me to be your boyfriend. You're gonna have to court me first. I've only known you for two days."

As he spoke, he inched closer and closer to Junghan, leaving just a little bit of space between them. It was then that Junghan noticed that Jisoo was actually taller than him by around an inch, barely noticeable, really. He grinned right back up at Jisoo, nodding his head excitedly, enjoying the sudden closeness. 

"Sure, I can live with that," Junghan replied. "As long as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter