Bed Time

How To Care For Your Mini Topp Dogg

 This may be one of the hardest things to do with your mini Topp Dogg. This is because they seem to get hyper around bedtime after dinner and bath time. They’ll all get dressed in their pjs and go on a rampage (although an adorable rampage). There are a few exceptions.

Rampaging ones: Seogoong, Gohn, Xero, BJoo, Hansol, Atom, Yano, KIDOH

Rampages for a while: Hojoon, Nakta

Straight to bed: Pgoon, Sangdo, Jenissi

The rampage includes refusing to put on pants, screaming, laughing, jumping, pranking other members, using everyday things to attack each other, and rolling on the floor. Beware, Kidoh is very hyper after his bath because he can be with the other wild ones. He is also a danger to himself, so watch him especially. Gohn is extremely loud and a little violent (just a reminder). He will also leave the light on and play music while others try to sleep.

Hojoon and Nakta will join the rampage for a little while but will go to bed when asked.

The last three are basically little angels who will get in bed on their own and fall asleep pretty quickly. Just make sure Sangdo does not steal doldol.

The boys, even the manly ones, will enjoy being tucked in and kissed goodnight on occasion. If you baby them too much they might want to sleep with you. Once one of them gets permission for this they will ALL want to sleep with you, so keep this in mind. Sleeping with your mini Topp Dogg can be a bad idea as they are small and hard to keep track of. They can be easily squished. It is especially bad to sleep with them if you're a girl because they might want to snuggle into your chest and more often than not there will not be enough room there for all thirteen of them.

Wherever they sleep make sure they have plenty of blankets and pillows.

If they're having trouble actually going to bed, you can promise them pancakes on the weekend or similar treats to coax them.