Introductions

How To Care For Your Mini Topp Dogg

P-Goon: no shirt. Ever. He likes to learn so let him come to school with you. Explain to him what you are learning so he understands.  Is the leader of this adorable pack of mini puppies. Usually is able to keep them in line. Note: Usually. He is called cold and aloof by s, but in reality he is a big softie who loves them all unconditionally.

Jenissi: Raps constantly. Make sure to bring him to church or give him a Bible. He’ll probably need it. This tiny puppy loves to read so read to him often. He’ll constantly thinks that he’s too old for the everyone gets up to. Although he may seem a little angry, give him love, he’ll feel better. He also falls asleep everywhere so have a blanket and pillow available at all time. We don't want a hurt Jenissi with a crick in his neck.

Seogoong: Loves food. Like really loves it. Like touch it and you die loves it. Don't let him get hungry or he will get mad. Probably throw a temper tantrum until you give him something to eat. This is why you have to give him double portions. Never let him get ready for bed while hungry or else he will refuse to move until you feed him again.  His entire existence doesn’t center around food (although it is a major part of it) he loves to sing and will sing all the time for no reason. Especially in the bath.

 

Gohn: Beware of Gohn. If he is wearing a jacket don’t let him take it off because that means business. Also, he is an . Don’t let him near things that he could use to terrorize the other members/small animals. I.e small pebbles, acorns, mini knives, etc. Don’t make him embarrassed or laugh too much (although his laugh is too cute) because he turns violent. When he has a moment of adorable mania, just keep him down with a pebble and/or hold him down with your finger.

Hojoon: This cute, glasses wearing(although he doesn’t need them), singing, dancer is one of many talents (obviously) He likes to dance with the wizards and sing with the other singers. He’s a very squishy, and loveable boy, so cuddle and hug him all the time. He’s usually very calm and enjoys singing in the bath. Hojoon is often found dancing before bedtime. Although he is calm, he loves to joke around with the other members.

Kidoh: Hyper little idiot. He’s always making noise whether with or without someone to joke around with. Also raps a lot but says random , like being fresh like your backpack. Also beware. he likes to climb on things, so make sure to have things padded around him at all times. If he hurts himself, kiss it and make it better. Although, he too has adorable mania, so you may have to hold him down with your finger also and let him squirm till he falls asleep.

 

Sangdo: sings all the time. Also play with his hair. Never be mean to him and give him everything he wants because he is precious baby and deserves it. Angel. Also gets hugs. Take him with you when you go to do community service. He’ll enjoy making people smile with his cuteness.

Nakta: He is a very calm squishy who just enjoys life. He is the tallest of the group and will always remind every one of that fact. Alway make sure he has his doldol before bed time or he will be sad and cry until you find him. He really likes bath time so he can play in the bubbles and loves playing in the sandbox as well as cuddling.

Hansol: brush his hair up, hairspray it, bow clips, and make him pretty. He is a female (kinda) and the aegyo king! He also loves spending time with and hugging Bjoo. But sometimes Bjoo is mean to him, so give him lots of hugs. He also loves to dance so applaud any time he decides to show you something he choreographed. Don’t give him too much sugar or any caffeine. It makes him hyper and bouncy and impossible to control. Worse than Kidoh. He is also a cuddler.

Xero: dances all the time. Dress him in cute/pretty dancing outfits. ALWAYS take him with you when you go shopping so he can pick your clothes and the fabrics to make his clothes with. He has a great sense of style and loves clothes in general. Also help him do his hair. His favorite style is a middle part. DO NOT GIVE HIM A VIDEO CAMERA

B Joo: Dances a lot with the wizards (they are very close) Spends much of his time avoiding Hansol but knows that where he is Hansol is near by and is very useful for finding him. He also loves his curly poofy hair, so do it for him every once in a while. DO NOT GIVE HIM A VIDEO CAMERA

A-Tom: constantly brush his hair. He likes to joke around and play whenever possible. He is a very smiley sweet boy who deserves extra snacks. His favorite thing to do at playtime is coloring or playing tag(or freeze tag it doesn’t matter) He doesn't really like lemons though, so when giving them a sour patch kid (they can only have one) make sure he doesn’t get lemon. Likes to play with Yano.

Yano: Loves to rap. Plays a lot with A-tom. The two of them together can make a lot of mess. Yano also makes a mess by himself, so make sure you make him clean up once a week and force him in the bath. He will often try to escape his duties but is fairly easy to control. He also has a weird sneeze so don’t be surprised. Yano also always deserves snacks because he is the youngest and the other members make him do everything.

Squishies: Yano, Hansol, Bjoo, Hojoon (Xero?); enjoy being together but can be separated. They sometimes get up to no good together, such as making their own TV shows, playing pranks, annoying the other members and dragging them into various games and activities.

Note: do not leave Xero and B Joo alone together with a video camera, or they will act like idiots and annoy all the other members with Xero and B Joo TV. Also,