Chapter 2

Behind the scenes

Chapter 2

Sulli’s POV

I was so shocked that he held my hands that I didn’t even notice we were near the dance studio already. I mean it feels weird having someone holding your hand especially it’s a boy and it’s your first meeting. Then we opened the door of the dance studio and the training was already starting so all eyes fall on us.

“I’m sorry for being late Ma’am.” – Minho oppa said to the dance teacher

“Well Minho what you showed was not a good attitude being late is a big no no. Why are you late?” She replied.

“Sorry for interrupting but actually it is my fault why Minho oppa is late.” I said

“Oh, we have a new trainee. So why both of you are late?” She asked.

“My schedule was given to me earlier and it says that my first training is the dance. I got lost looking for the dance studio and I saw Minho oppa. I asked him where the dance studio is and when he knew that we were having the same schedule he offered to accompany me. He wasn’t supposed to be late but because of me he was late.” – I explained while Minho oppa was shocked because I made an excuse so went won’t be scolded.

“Oh I see. Minho was just being a gentleman. Okay let’s go back to business now and please introduce yourself.” The dance teacher said.

“Okay class we have a new trainee and she will introduce herself. Please listen.” – She announced to the trainees

I went to the front and introduced myself.

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Choi Jinri but you can call me Sulli. Hope we can be friends.” I said while smiling at everyone.

“Okay Sulli since it’s your first day you will be grouped with the older trainees. By the way I’m Jorcelle” the dance teacher said.

“You will be grouped with Victoria, Luna and Taeyeon.” – Jorcelle

The unnies went to me and introduce there selves.

“Annyeonghaseyo,  I’m Victoria. How old are you?”

“Annyeonghaseyo Sulli, I’m Taeyeon.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Luna.”

“Annyeonghaseyo unnie, I’m 12 years old.” I replied.

“What? 12 years old?” Taeyeon unnie exclaimed.

“Why are you so tall?” Luna unnie said.

“She’s even taller than you Luna hahahaha. ” Victoria unnie said.

We all laughed while Luna unnie was pouting.

“Okay let’s start now!” – Teacher Jorcelle said

Then we start practicing. After 2 hours we we’re given a break. I can say that everyone was pretty friendly. I was on my way to the cafeteria when someone approached me.

“Sulli yah!”someone shouted behind me. I looked around and I was shocked when I saw Minho oppa.

“Why Minho oppa?” – I asked

“I just wanted to thank you. If it wasn’t for you maybe Teacher Jorcelle scolded me.”- Minho oppa said.

Minho’s POV

I was surprised when Sulli said an alibi so we won’t be scolded. Actually I was really late and it wasn’t Sulli’s fault. And after she introduced herself I was hoping to be one of the older trainees grouped with her but our dance teacher chose the girls. I was a bit disappointed but I was also relieved because she was not grouped with any guys. I saw her laughing with her unnies. After 2 hours of practice we were given a break. I saw Sulli going to the cafeteria. I ran and called her.

“Sulli yah!” I shouted.

She turned around and saw me.

“Why Minho oppa?” – she asked

“I just wanted to thank you. If it wasn’t for you maybe Teacher Jorcelle scolded me.” – I said

She smiled and replied “Oh it’s nothing oppa. And besides it’s partially true. You accompanied me to the dance studio.”

When she smiled my heart fluttered for no apparent reason.

“Can you join me for lunch? My treat. It’s my payment for bumping you earlier and for saving me.” I asked her.

“What? No need oppa. It’s okay.” – Sulli

“But you have no one to join to later. Just come with me.” – Minho

“Neh . You can be pretty persuasive oppa. Hahahaha” – Sulli

She’s so cute when she laughs. She’s like a baby. A giant baby.

We returned to the studio and after an hour and a half our practice was done. While I was arranging my things, Sulli went to me.

“Minho oppa, do you really want to treat me a meal?” – Sulli

“Neh. Why? Do you think I’m joking?”

“Who will be joining us?” – Sulli

“Just us.” I replied,

“Huh? Why oppa? Don’t you have any friends?” – She asked

I was a bit surprised by her question.

“Of course I have friends.” I answered

“Then why aren’t they joining us?” – Sulli

“I just want some time with you. I want to know you better.”

After saying this I saw her blush. Then she ran to the door and said “Oppa let’s go to the cafeteria. I’m really hungry.”

Sulli’s POV

I was taken back by what Minho oppa said that’s why I blushed. When I realized that is was blushing I ran to the door so he won’t see it.

We went to the cafeteria and we found a table. He ordered some food and while eating we talked about a lot of things. We really got to know each other. I looked at the clock.

“Omo, lunch time is almost over oppa.”

“Huh? Is it 1:00 already? “ – Minho

“Neh.” – I replied.

“Time is really fast when you’re having fun.”- He said.

“Oppa what’s your next schedule?” I asked.

“Mine is rapping. What’s yours? – Minho

I looked at my schedule and I was disappointed.

“Mine is singing.” – I replied

“Aww. We’re not having the same schedule. Do you want me to accompany you to the studio?” Minho

“Thank you oppa.”- I said.

“Let’s exchange numbers so we can contact each other.” – Minho

I agreed then we exchange numbers of each other.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s Note:

How was Chapter 2? Please leave some comments in order for me to know your thoughts about this story. Should I continue the story?

 

-minsul1234567