chapter 1

Again

Top pov: 

I heard a noise and looked over "top..." she was crying again. "Noona what's wrong?" I asked I looked at her there was coffee all down the front of her dress and her neck was red. Those bastards. I pulled her over to me and wrapped her in a hug "it's okay please stop crying and tell me what happened" she sniffed a little then looked up her eyes still puffy from the tears. "I was walking into the building talking to minji on the phone and..." she looked a little embarrassed "a pair of girls yelled at me and called me a drug smuggler..." she looked down "...and a meth head" i looked at her shocked though this hasn't been the first incident."then they threw their coffee on me and ran away" she started crying again "hey come on stop that. You know how i feel about crying it makes me uncomfortable." She giggled a little then looked up "you Bingu." I smiled at her triumphantly having made her laugh "come on let's clean you up" i walked out momentarily to grab a wet paper towel and started wiping her face she just looked at me once i was done.i threw it away "I'm sorry" she whispered barely loud enough for me to hear "what?" She looked up scared that i had actually heard her "umm sorry i gotta go minji is probably worried sick." She tried to run out of the room but i grabbed her wrist "why?" i asked "because I was talking to her on the phone before..." i cut her off "no why did you say sorry. Was it because i helped you?" She looked down and nodded "well don't be if i didn't feel like helping i would have sent you to minji. You know i would only help people special to me." "Special?"

 

Bom pov 

Special what does he mean by that how am i spe... i was cut off as he pulled me close to him in a hug "Bom i love you." I looked at him shocked did he say what i thought he said. He loves me. Really? He looked down embarrassed. "Why?" I asked "well your beautiful first of all..." i cut him off "no that's not what i meant why didn't you tell me before?" I leaned in to kiss him both our eyes closed just centimeters away when suddenly "UNNIE? Oh thank god i found you are you okay?" Good old minjiah just at the right time.