end.

words of the deceitful

 

 

END

jeon jungkook


 

 

It hurts. My whole body is on fire. I hate this feeling. The never ending ache, it just pisses me off. It pisses me off to no end. Why can't I ever be the same again? What have you done to me? I hate you. I hate you, but I love you. Without you what am I? I don't know. I don't know why I'm here if you aren't. Tell me, was it funny to you when I was on the ground in a bloody heap on the floor? Was it fun for you to use me as a play toy and then beat up?

Am I that pitiful? Am I really that unstable and unable to love? Three words. I have three words for you and only you. I hate you.

I hate you so much that I can't even function properly without you around. I hate you. I truly, deeply, sincerely despise you to the very core of my soul. What have you done to me? You came to me, dressed as an angel, but as soon as I let my guard down, I am faced with the devil. Why is that? Is that your job? To break already broken people?

I hate you so ing much that I love you. you.

 

✖✖✖

 

 

"Jungkook?"

Shut up. Shut up. Don't speak to me. I don't want to hear your voice. It hurts me. It hurts me so bad.

 

"Are you okay, baby?"

Take that fake sympathy and shove it up your . I don't need it. I can live without that pity. I don't need it. I'm not weak. I'm not. So don't make me feel like I am.

 

"Baby, what's wrong?"

When will you go away? When will you leave me like all the others have? Oh, wait. You already have. I never had you from the beginning. I should've known. You were never the one to fix me. You were the polar opposite. It was your job to destroy me until there was nothing left.

 

"Hey, Jungkook. I've got work today, so I can't see you today. Sorry, baby."

Lies. They were all lies weren't they? When I was at home studying for my finals, you were in another man's bed, in his arms all weren't you? When I confronted you about them, saying that strange men were calling home asking if you were free, you denied all those accusations effortlessly. So it shows that you've been working on those lies for a while now to the point you've perfected it haven't you?

 

"What are you talking about baby? I would never cheat on you, of course not."

Yeah right. As if I would believe that bull anymore. You know, I'm not the dumb kid you've taken me for. I'm not like those younger boys you've been with. I don't fall for every word you say. Say, noona. Do you really love me? Or is it out of pity? Well, for whatever reason it is for you having to stay with me, you can go pack up your and get lost.

 

"Why, Kookie? Why would you want this?"

Oh, just cut the crap already. You know you wanted this. You've wanted it since day one, you just don't have the balls to do so. So guess what? Happy ing birthday , 'cos you're getting what you wanted. I hope you have a brilliant birthday. Make a wish , 'cos you ain't getting laid tonight.

 

"Don't leave me, Jungkook!"

Please, isn't it the other way around? For 's sake, get your facts right. You wanted this, so don't put this on me. Don't pretend to beg for me to stay because you know that that's just an act to drive me even further away. Trying to play the role of a clingy girlfriend, huh? Well, that's definitely working. Bye bye.

 

"Please Jungkook, don't do this..."

Ah, I have nothing left to say to you. Nothing left. All the love I felt for you disappeared. I felt nothing. It was empty. My heart was empty. I was a robot, inhumane. I was completely numb to your pleads and cries. I don't give a anymore. I don't care anymore.

Though, I do have a couple of questions.

Where was the noona who cared and loved me?

"She's gone Jungkook."

 

Where was the person who swore to protect me?

"I said no such thing."

 

Liar, you did. You promised me that on the spot you found me curled up into a ball on the road. Do you remember that noona?

"Remember what Jungkook?"

Of course, you wouldn't. You always found a way to busy yourself so you never had to spend any time with me. If that was all you were doing, why didn't you break up with me in the ing first place?

I hate you for that you know?

"W-why? Jungkook, I'm sorr-"

Shut that ing trap of yours. I don't care. I don't need sorrys. What difference does that make? They're just words. They mean nothing. So why expect me to accept them and believe them? I've learnt firsthand how empty and careless words are. And I don't ever want to experience that pain again.

 

" you! you, you, you, you!"

And there you were again. You went on another rampage, leaving me in a tattered, bloody mess. My chapped lips were bleeding, and I could taste the metallic blood in my mouth as I coughed up the vile red. My stomach was burning. It was like my body was set on fire.

I felt bile rise and my throat was burning. I dared not to throw up everywhere in fear that you would raise that soft hand of yours again. But I couldn't help it. Before I knew it, I had puked all over and only your shrieking yells were heard after.

 

Are you done yet? Have you finished your immature tantrum? Are you satisfied?

I have another question I have been meaning to ask you, noona.

You know what my wish is?

I want you to experience that too. I want to see you lie on the floor all bloody and in tears. I want to see that. And you know what?

 

Karma's a ing .

 

✖✖✖

 

Let's see how you like that.

"You're welcome, noona." I breathed out, eyeing your beautifully hideous deformed body in front of me. I stumbled into the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

I stared at the acidic red water that filled the sink. I glanced up and saw myself in the mirror. A smile of satisfaction lit up my face as I ignored the colourful bruises that covered my face and proceeded to clean myself up.

Stepping out of the apartment, I closed the door and locked it, throwing the key away as I did so. Stuffing my purple hands into the pockets of my hoodie, I walked across the street and away from the apartment I would never see again.

Suddenly, all joy drained out of me. I don't even know what I feel anymore. My head was spinning as I staggered drunkenly across the busy road. My own feet moved without my body realizing and the last thing I saw were the bright headlights of a speeding car and heard the honks of the horns and screams.

Well, karma is a ing .

 

But all well.

 

I'm free now.