[1/1]

Drunk in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This might not be the best time to to confess your feelings for your best friend.

Or maybe, it is but not at the moment when your best friend is grinding his on someone he doesn’t know (but really, how can he control a Kyungsoo on his drunken state?)

Fidgeting from the bar is Jongin who gulped the remains of his Rickey as he shifted his gaze back to his best friend. It’s Kyungsoo’s 5th drink of the night and he’ll be ed (literally speaking) if he won’t stop waving his petite body on the dance floor.

“You should get him out there, Jongin.” Baekhyun said, tracing the rim of his glass before taking a small sip. “He’ll be in another one night stand again and you will be on another one night cry with your puppies.” He added sarcastically, shifting a disgusted look at Kyungsoo who is swaying his way back to their spot.

“Hey, Chanyeol!” He calls out the too tall bartender that made Jongin and Baekhyun turn around at the same time. “You guys, I just want another drink. Loosen up for me a little.” Kyungsoo said as he shoots a glare to Chanyeol who quickly mixes up one of his own beverage. He gave a small, apologetic smile to Jongin as he gives another glass to Kyungsoo.

“Stop scaring my man with your demonic glares.” Baekhyun leaned over the bar to give Chanyeol a quick peck that made the latter swoon. He hears a soft mumble of “get a room” from Kyungsoo who just finished his 6th drink. “He’s not giving you another one. If he does, I’m breaking up with him.”

“I’m not gonna ask him. I’m gonna ask my Jonginnie to do it.”

Jongin almost spit his drink over his shirt when Kyungsoo looks at him with those round, delicate eyes that screams please. He gathered all the courage he can muster and shook his head. Kyungsoo’s mouth hanged open in shock because that’s the first time he was rejected in such attempt (but hey, he’s drunk so he’ll never know)

“3 glasses of Sling, please.” Jongin orders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter