Final

distance
distance

"Funny how the roles have switched." _____ teased.
She heard Hongbin's tired voice chuckled.
"I'm just kidding." she smiled, although he couldn't see it. "So how's America?"
"Hot."
"That's cause you're in Los Angeles."
"Where were you from again?"
"Green Bay, Wisconsin. It's a pretty small city compared to Los Angeles and even smaller compared to Seoul. But temperature and season wise, it's almost the same as Seoul."
"I want to visit there one day with you."
_____ thought to herself, "One day we will."
"Are you studying now?"
"Of course, Hongkong. I have exams this whole week." she answered, using his nickname she gave him. There was silence between the lines. She sighed, speaking up again. "I miss you."
"I miss you too."
"When can I see you again?"
"In a month."
A small smile spread across her face. "That feels like forever."
"It does."
"I'll be waiting."
"I know you will. I love you."
"I love you too. Now you mister, need to sleep. It's like 4 am in LA right now. You're going to be extremely tired tomorrow and your fans aren't going to be too happy about that."
"I don't care. As long as I hear your voice, I'll be fine."
_____ chuckled. "Go to sleep, Hongbin. I care about your health."
"Fine, fine. I'll call you later. Well, it's going to be tomorrow for you, but later for me. Okay. Did I say I love you already? Well, I love you.""I love you too." she laughed again.
She still had the phone to her ear, even after he had hung up. Her smile faltered as she hugged herself on her bed. "I really miss you, Hongbin."

ℓℓℓ

_____ carefully watched where she was walking, trying to avoid bumping or running into people while on a phone call with Hongbin.
"You're going to be home in three weeks, right?" she asked exitedly.
"Not soon enough in my eyes." he answered. She could hear the pout in his voice.
"So what should we do when you boys get back?"
"Well...I can think of a few intimate things we could do at your apartment."
"Yah Lee Hongbin. Keep it G rated."
_____ heard him laughing on the other line.
"I'm not lying though."
"I know you're not."
"Hey _____."
"Hmm?"
"What would you do if the guys and I got home early?"
"Well, I'd probably kill you first for not telling and for making me wait to see you. But I'd hug, kiss and cling onto you till you get sick of me."
"Excuse me. I'd never get sick of you clinging onto me. You actually don't do it enough. I'd actually live for it and never want you to stop."
"Okay Hongbin." she laughed. "So why the sudden question?"
"Stop walking."
"Huh?" she asked and stopped walking. "Hongbin?"
"Are you really going to kill me?" she heard his voice through her phone and behind her.
She turned around, seeing her boyfriend staring back at her. He lowered his phone down smiling at her. _____'s eyes started to water.
"Hongbin?"
"The one and only artwork of VIXX. And your boyfriend."
"You know you'd be dead right now cause you lied to me." she stated, trying to stop her tears from falling.
"I needed to keep you in the dark, to surprise you. Now about those hugs, kisses and the clinging―"
_____ had ran and tackled Hongbin, who didn't fall, but caught her. She hugged him tightly.
"I miss you so much. Never leave me alone again."
"I won't be leaving you for a while now."
"Good."
_____ pulled away and looked down at Hongbin's face. She lowered her face closer to his and kissed him. Hongbin pulled away and looked up at her.
"Now for the clinging, right?"
_____ smiled, "Now it's the clinging."


a/n: I'M STILL ALIVE GUYS!!!! *throws this picture of kissy face Hongbin to you guys* But seriously, I'm sorry I was MIA and pretty much on a hiatus...BUT LIKE I WENT TO TRB IN CHICAGO. LIKE I SAW MY HANDSOME BABE RAP MONSTER AND BTS LIVE SLJFLKSDJFKLDKLFJSDLKFJLSKDJFLSK.