I'll Protect You

I'll protect you

Title : I'll Protect You

Date : 4th November 2011 

Length : One-shot/ drabble-ish

Pairing : Yunho x JaeJoong

Genre : Drama , romance

Song : I'll protect you - Kim JaeJoong

Disclaimer : I do not own anything expect the storyline. If it is anything similiar to your's , I apologise . It is pure coincident.

Summary : "I'll protect you , even if the whole world is against us ."

Author's note : I didn't write it in JaeJoong's POV or Yunho's POV . I used a third person's POV and there is no name mentioned . Feel free to imagine it as you in it . I wrote this last year but am simply too lazy to post it . Pardon my laziness . 

Author's note 2 : English isn't my first language .

 

_________________________________

 

Letting out a soft sad chuckle , he held the photo of them in his hands . He let his tears fall from his eyes as his brain go back to the days when they were still together . All those happy memories were starting to be worn out . He was tired , all the tears that mixed with pain.. It tired him out so badly . His mind couldn't think anymore . Over and over again , he told himself that once he sees his other half , everything will be alright .

He wiped his tears away with his sleeves and left the place which held many , too many to be exact , memories of them being together . He walked passed the places they had dates at , remembering all those silly moments and bad habits they once shared . A small sad smile played on his lips , tears were threatening to fall once again . He sighed and titled his head back to prevent his tears from spilling out .

He have been in love since the day his other half came into his arms with a beautiful smile , they embraced each other . He promised to keep his promise , to love even when everything has gone wrong , to love even when he couldn't , to love until death do them apart .

 Living everyday as if it's a dream . He was scared that everything , all those moments , small pecks and hugs were all a dream . He settled himself down on a bench as he gazed at the photo again . He couldn't believe that they weren't together , side by side anymore . Even though there will always be this awkward atmosphere when saying the three words 'I love you' , deep down he knew that no matter what , this love of his will never end . He is more then willing to do anything to protect his love , to protect his other half .

He might be tired but every time he recall the silly bad habits , those beautiful moments and compliments from others telling them that they are a perfect match from heaven , he would smile and every time he smiled while thinking of those golden days , there will always be tears . He was tired of faking smiles and laughter when all he can think about is the pain he is feeling , he was dying inside .

He was afraid of everything , he knew it was too early to let go . Too early to let go of this beautiful romance , too early to let go of this beautiful person . He believes in faith , he believes in fate , he believes that they will be back together again . Letting got will hurt so much , so badly that it's worst than dying .

"I love you more than anyone else . I'll protect you , love ."  He mumbled softly . He refuses to let go . Never , not a chance in this world is he letting go . He knows that his beautiful partner still have feelings for him , it was obvious . Letting go now would be like telling the world that his love isn't strong enough to defeat the company's evil doing . He can't let it happen , he isn't going to give in so easily .

"I'll protect you , even if everyone in this world is against us . I'll protect you and love you ."

 

________________________________Complete .

 

Ran out of ideas  . My brain is fried . First YunJae one-shot ever ~ 

I did not read it through . I'm tired , okay ! ):