Chapter 1

Unexposed Memories

No One’s POV   :

The cheer exploded inside the Seoul Olympic Stadium, all of the audiences shouted and supported for a girl on stage. The stadium had been filled without any vacant place in it, the girl is definitely someone famous and popular due to the fact the number of the audience. The girl had been danced vigorously for the past three hours with seven different songs alongside her singing performance, as the result her performance was fantastic and almost perfect. She has long straight black hair, perfect body figure and tanned skin that suit her body well. She’s indeed a beautiful girl that everyone can see through her brown eyes. Nobody could resist her charm, she’s just too wonderful even all the girls realized her pretty yet humble signature look.

                “Yuri.. Yuri.. Go, Yuri! I love you.” All the audiences shouted within unstoapble praise for a girl named Yuri on stage. Furthermore, Yuri showed a greater and better performance for all her fans that had supported since the first second of her concert.

Taeyeon’s POV:

                I had ran as soon as I entered those gates of this stadium, the time had chased me as I was running late. My manager just dropped me infront of those big yet sealed gates due to his other appoinments. I always ruin everything when it come to meet with the seven girls, or I should say eight girls. One of them never come to our meeting, she’s just too busy with her own life outside the country. This day is an important day for one of those girs, she held her first concert that was big enough to beat Katty Perry’s concert. Then, in her important day I was stuck in my recording studio to record my new songs. I wanted to leave, however my manager never let me do.

                “You’re such a bad sister, Taeyeon. Yuri has waited for your presence and you just let her down.” I mumbled when I caught breath as I ran as fast as I could. I continued to run as I past the guard gates of the backstage.

                “Kim Taeyeon, please. Let me in!” I said to the two guards that prohibited me to enter the backstage gate. As soon as I mentioned my name, they let me in even show me the way to the VIP bench. As I arrived at my sitting place, I received glares from the other six girls that looked at me suspiciously.

                “I’m sorry, okay? Would you stop look at me with those scary eyes of yours and let’s just see Yuri’s performance? I’ll absolutely explain all.” I said while avoiding their intense glare. I’m sure I’ll die after this because their glare had just stabbed my face.

Tiffany’s POV     :

                I headed to backstage as Yuri’s will get her break for about ten minutes, and I’ll visit her to reassure her that everything’s fine and pefect. Although, it’s actually not. I will make sure that shorty Kim Taeyeon will pay for everything. She’s always late, however she had promised me to come on time. She broke her promise..again! I entered Yuri’s room slowly. I didn’t want to disturb any activities that happened inside that room. I approached Yuri, she changed clothes in the speedy speed for her next performance.

                “Yuri-ah...” I called Yuri to get her attention, she glued her eyes into my dress. I’m glad that she still managed to smile for me.

                “Fany, is that your new design for the upcoming runaway?” Yuri said with a smile plastered in her sweating face. She’s still beatiful, eventhough those sweat had covered her flawless face.

                “Yeah. Don’t bother about this. Do your best in this concert, arasso? We’re watching you from the bench.” I said while smiling sweetly with my famous eye smile to show how much I love this kkab. She tried to smile, however her smile just faded away and replaced by sorrowful face.

                “I hope that “we” is really “we”. “ Yuri said while looking down on the floor, he tried to get rid of herself to keep strong. My heart bleed due to her sadness that soaring surround me.

                “So do we, Yul. But, the world just turned out that way I guess. Be strong!” I said and hugged her tightly. Today is her day, I didn’t want to ruin everything.

                “That ahjumma is here, right?” Yuri said and hit my shoulder lightly. She reminded me to kill that Taengo. That shorty is really something.

                “She is.” I lied to her and patted her back to make her sure that everything gonna be okay. She just believed me and gave me a weak smile. She understood that Taeyeon is a busy person, so do all of us.

                “Yuri, your next part will begin.” Her manager said while pointing at the direction of the stage to coordinate Yuri to move. Then, Yuri approached her manager and talked to him for a while.

                “Hwaiting!” I shouted at Yuri to encourage her. She laughed at my silliness, I relieved that at least she just smiled. Her smile is so calming and I love that smile so much.

Yoona’s POV      :

                “Taeyeon eonni, you’re damn late.” I said to Taeyeon eonni that sat down beside me. She just came and really really LATE. The concert will finish as it is almost the Encore performance.

                “Watch your mouth, Yoong.” Taeyeon eonni said. She ruffled my hair and pick a sight into my eyes. She’s so scary now.

                “Sorry, eonni.” I said sorry to her because I feel guilty as I was being rude over this thing. She has tried after all.

                I miss the nine though, the gathering  the nine of us. The memories of two years ago. Our life at the dorm, our performance, and our concert are still attached in my mind. We never regret our decisions two years ago, we just need to accept as everything just turned out that way. My memories of us is the memories of my life, because those eight girls are the important part of my life. I look the environment surround, the unstoapble cheering from the fans and their overflowing praise for the main character on stage. I believe that they missed this moment so much, the atmosphere of our concert. The hot atmosphere yet the oustanding one.

                “Eonni, singging is much better than reading those scripts, right?” Seohyun suddenly asked me with her eager eyes.

                “I must say yes, Hyun. How about you? Does singing is much more exciting than studying?” I asked her with a witty and dorky smile on my face.

                “Ani, studying is the best for me. But, I will leave my study if I could sing with the nine of us again.” She said and gave me her best smile to show that I can trust her statement.

                “I do too, maknae.” I answered her and opened my chest to pulled her for a warm hug. She hugged me too, the warmness had spread into my spine.

Hyoyeon’s POV                :

                Yuri had appeared on the stage, she waved her hands over the crowd. She wore a short pant and a white t-shirt that combined with a jeans jacket. It’s a simple style yet the cool one. That Kwon Yuri is totally awesome. Her dance is just so powerful yet smooth. It’s one of the reason why I ever lost against her. Her skill isn’t as higher as mine, however her dance is much more alluring. I ever hate her because of my determination to win. I admit it now, she’s attractive whether her dance or even her voice. I caught a glimps of her smile that put on our direction. I smiled back alongside with the other girls. She has grown better, so do all of us.

                “Hyoyeon-ah, are you inlove with Yuri? Your stare is full of something that I can’t describe.” Sooyong teased me with an evil smirk on her chubby face. She’s a total prankster.

                “Am I look like an abnormal person, huh? You pabo, Choi “shikshin” Sooyoung!” I burst out over Sooyoung’s I-so-called unfunny joke that just boiled my head.

                “Yah, you two! Could you stop screaming at each other because I’m madly inlove with Yuri right now.” The aegyo queen said and pouted that made me want to puch her right infront of her face. She put her two hands to support her chin and admire Yuri again just like a fan do.

                “Hyoyeon-ah, I know now that Sunny is the abnormal one. She’s crazy over that Kwon Seobang.” Sooyoung whispered in my ears that made me giggled like there’s no tomorrow. Her words just cracked me out.

                “Soo, you’re the abnormal person, let’s check to a doctor sometime.” I said while pinching her pointed nose. She pouted over my unpredictable answer.

                “Just admit it, Yuri is really awesome. Right, Soonkyu?” I asked Sunny that directly looked at me with a glittering eyes full of agreement. She nodded rapidly.

                “Thumbs up for you, Kim Hyoyeon.” Sunny said with thumbs up infront of my face. She’s like a little kid that just got a lollipop.

                “I admit it, she’s a goddess. But, on earth guys! She’s that pabo Black Pearl that we had ever lived with for more than five years. She’s Kwon Yuri.” She stated with full of energy to represent how unusual our behavior is.

                “Calm down, Soo. We also praise you when you perform, we deeply inlove with you at those moments.” I said to Sooyoung while resting my head in her shoulder.

                “Especially in Forever performance, you acted really well. I’m inlove with you too, giant!” Sunny said patted Sooyoung’s back and slightly hit it at the same time.

                “I also admit, Sunny. You do your job a lot better than your uncle did. Also Hyo, your dance had driven me nut. You’re such an expert.” Sooyoung said that made me blushed a little, it’s a rare thing for Sooyoung to praise other person like this. We made it into a trio hug the second later.

Yuri’s POV           :

                “Thank you, Yuristable. I love you all.” Yuri screamed through the microphone she was holding. She had done her encore performance and her concert oficially ended.

                I looked into those beautiful seven girls, I missed them so badly and I wanted to hug them one by one. I put on my reassuring smile, and they give me the-good-job sign. I’m relieved that I have them under this though world. They’re my sisters that I never have the chance to have one. I could stand in this stage because of them and I will never forget how I reached this stage through my hardwork and their support.

                “SNSD is forever nine.” I suddenly shouted without relaizing it with the microphone on my mouth. I gazed over the seven girls., they just smiled and mumbled “we’re fine”. They’re not angry over my silly yet sweet shout. They liked it, just like my fans do as they cheered for my loud shout.

No one’s POV    :

                A girl with black and slightly blonde hair sat down within the sea of crowd audiences. She’s just look like an ordinary girl with her normal outfits. She brought a box of something that has ribbon on top of it, it’s look like a present. Everyone can see, she’s just look like an usual fan that want to give a present to her idol. She smiled weakly as a girl named Yuri had done her last song on stage plus her last goodbye for her fans. She grabbed her cap and baseball jacket to hide her face from other people. She slowly walked out from the stadium and headed to the backstage door and approached a man that held a phone in his ears.

                “Jiyong oppa, I want you to give this to Yuri. Gamsahamnida.” The girl said without her head up to face Jiyong’s face. Jiyong slightly knew that she tried to hide her face as she just ran away without saying anything much.

                “It’s you as there’s no other people that know I’m Yuri’s manager except the other seven girls.” Jiyong mumbled while looking at the box in his hands. He smiled then entered the backstage door. He exited the other door and opened Yuri’s backstage room. He put the box with other presents from Yuri’s fans.

                “I hope you find it at the right time, Yul.” Jiyong said to himself before exited the room and acted as cool as he usually be.

                “At least, I gave you something in your special day Yuri. I love you, girls.” The previous girl said with a joyful smile plastered on her covered face as she entered her car.

 

[A/N] : First chapter is included. Hope you like it.