1/1

Up & Down

Ever since Jongin learnt the meaning of ‘brownie points’, he uses this concept to gauge his achievements. For example, he knew that his talent is enough to get the higher ups in the company to notice him among all the hopeful trainees in the company, waiting for their skills to be acknowledged. Being an overachiever, he made sure that no one can beat him in being hardworking and earnest. Top it off with that y aura he carries around when he is performing; he knows that the brownie point he earned is more than enough for him to clinch a place in the next debuting group. That turned out well and Jongin remains the face of EXO, one of the most successful acts the world of K-pop has ever seen.

Fast forward 3 years since his debut and Jongin is still going around with various brownie points gauges in his mind, ranging from EXO, Fans, Older Sisters and, one that has pink hearts floating around, Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo’s gauge is becoming more and more important, especially of late, since he had proposed to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was more than willing to marry him, of course, and Jongin couldn’t wait to start his married life with The One Who Lights Up The World, a title Baekhyun insisted was his. It may be just a concept but Baekhyun is very proud of his special power.

Back to the topic. Jongin is always looking for ways to fill up his brownie points gauges, so he took it to himself to participate as much as he can in their wedding preparations.

***

Their guests list goes on forever so they needed somewhere spacious. They also needed somewhere private to keep out unwanted attention. After all, most of their guests are actually people of the entertainment industry. Official press representatives were appointed to cover the wedding event but they are under strict instructions to only report on the main event and to not interfere with whatever background happenings. With all these two main requirements in place, combined with Jongin and Kyungsoo’s love for the outdoor, it seems like the best place for them to hold their wedding is at a wide private field.

Jongin went ahead to research on such places and he finally found The Place after agonising over it forever. He just knew that Kyungsoo will love Junmyeon’s cousin’s private ranch. It is about 5000 acres wide, tucked away in a lovely corner of Jeju Island. What’s even better is that Junmyeon’s cousin generously allows them to hold their wedding there for free. That’s not the best thing yet. The best thing is when Jongin brought Kyungsoo to view the area and the awestruck look on Kyungsoo’s face officially became The Eighth Wonder of the World. When Kyungsoo smiled at Jongin with all the love in his eyes, Jongin felt like his heart would burst with his affection for his squishy, squishy fiancé. And so it was decided. They will have a beautiful outdoor spring wedding at this beautiful, beautiful plain of the ranch.

Up.

***

Since they have such a huge venue to be in control of, they’ve decided on a huge train of groomsmen and bridesmaids. Yes, both groomsmen and bridesmaids. Mainly because Jongin couldn’t say no to his two older sisters. Their excitement is understandable. It is their precious baby brother’s wedding after all. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny cornered Kyungsoo once and requested the same thing. Seeing how they needed all these help for the venue, why not? So it was decided. They will have both. The groomsmen include the other ten EXO members, Taemin and Kyungsoo’s brother, Seungsoo. The bridesmaids include all nine Girls’ Generation members, Krystal, Sulli, Luna and Jongin’s two older sisters. Amber has invited her crush, that drill officer she met on Real Men, and she didn’t want to wear a dress in front of him this soon. Victoria, on the other hand, had chosen to opt out as her filming schedule could have last minute changes and she didn’t want to ruin everything. The number doesn’t match but they didn’t care. Twelve groomsmen and fourteen bridesmaids in total. Twelve and fourteen also represented their birthdates. They will walk down the aisle in pairs with the two grooms right in front, followed by alternating rows of bridesmaids and groomsmen.

They’ve also decided to pick two best men and two maids of honour, and boy, is the competition to be chosen intense.

After much thought, Luhan and Sehun were chosen to be the best men, much to Taemin’s chagrin. Their reasoning being that Luhan and Sehun are the epitome of happily ever after, being the first EXO couple to be married. They are still so sickeningly sweet, perfect pair of well-wisher in a wedding. It was tougher to choose their maids of honour but they decided to pick Jessica and Krystal, the Jung sisters. Both girls squealed in excitement and got right into designing dresses for all the bridesmaids. Jessica was quick to announce that Blanc & Eclare will take care of the dresses and tuxedos and will launch a special bridesmaid and groomsmen inspired collection, in lieu with their wedding. All EXO-Ls can enjoy a 30% discount and a set of their wedding photos.

Up.

***

“Jongin ah!”

Jongin brushed his sweaty bangs away from his face and looked up to find Yunho sticking his head around the practice room door.

“Yunho hyung! Wow, I thought you guys are still in Japan! Back already?”

Yunho nodded and closed the door behind him, “Yeah. We finished everything earlier than expected and the last broadcast was cancelled so we’re back already.”

“So… Does this mean that Changmin hyung and you will attend my wedding?” Jongin beamed hopefully.

Yunho chuckled and nodded his head, “Of course we will! Next week right?”

Jongin nodded in response, “Yes yes. You have the address right?”

“Of course. Oh, speaking of which, this is the reason why I’m here to see you. I’ve an idea for you. How about riding horses up to right before you guys walk down the aisle? For the both of you and your long train of bridesmaids and groomsmen?”

Wait, what?

“Seriously, hyung?”

“Hahaha, look at your face. I’m serious. It’s Junmyeon’s cousin’s ranch right? I’ve horses there. Two white stallions for you two and twenty six mares for the rest, how about it? I’ll speak to my stable helper to ready them for you,” Yunho grinned and patted Jongin on his shoulder.

“Oh gosh. That’s so amazing! Thank you, hyung!” Jongin thanked Yunho profusely, eyes sparkling brightly.

“Don’t mention it. Rest up more for your upcoming big day. Unless… You’re training your stamina for… something else?” Yunho wiggled his eyebrows while Jongin gaped. “Haha, chill. Ah, by the way, Changmin told me to pass this name card to you. Said that this is a rather cool fortune teller and you two might want to visit him for some fun reading. You have to call for an appointment though.”

Jongin thanked his hyung as the older stepped out of the room. He scrutinized the name card and decided, why not?

***

That evening saw Jongin dragging a bewildered Kyungsoo after him down a secluded street in Seoul. Jongin had called the fortune teller Changmin recommended right after Yunho left and booked them a slot that very evening.

“Jongin, where are we going?” asked Kyungsoo.

“We’re nearly there, babe.”

Soon enough, both of them found themselves staring at this rather rundown corner with shimmery dark cloth draped all over everywhere, including over all the walls and ceiling.

“Are you sure this is the right place, sweetie?” Kyungsoo’s wide eyes became impossibly wider. “This… This is…” He took a step back.

“I guess so. This is the fortune teller Changmin hyung recommended,” Jongin checked the address again. He squinted up at the sign at the side. “Yeah. That’s his name there alright. Let’s go.”

Kyungsoo trudged in with Jongin reluctantly. Fortune tellers are fine… Just that… Stop getting so worried, Do Kyungsoo! Jongin will never do something stupid to harm us both.

Jongin pulled the curtains over the entrance aside to see a round table with several chairs around it. There are various assortments cluttering over the top. The shelves against the walls are also filled with all sorts of weird trinkets, most of them seemingly to have been there since the last century. Kyungsoo gulped and gripped Jongin’s hand tighter. Jongin squeezed back reassuringly and called out softly, “Excuse me? Is there anyone here?”

Swish.

A tall figure, somehow obviously a man, dressed in dark robes peered out from an opening obscured by the drapes. He had the hood of his cloak up and with a veil-like cover covering the bottom half of his face, it is impossible to look at his face clearly. That man cocked his head and whispered, “Mr Kim?” Jongin nodded in response, “Yes, I’ve made an appointment with Master G. Are you…?”

The tall man bowed his head slightly, “I am his assistant. Master G will be with you shortly. Do take a seat and make yourself comfortable.” With that, he disappeared through that opening again, leaving two very nervous boys who took a quick look around before settling on the nearest seats to the exit.

It wasn’t very long until another figure came in. Unmistakably male again, but slightly shorter than the one before. He wore similar clothes, though his has glittery edges and the fabric has some light shimmer to it. His face was as obscured, nothing of him that can be recognised was shown.

“Hello, Mr Kim, Mr Do. You may call me Master G,” Master G bowed his head slightly.

The two boys quickly got to their feet and bowed. Kyungsoo blinked twice before asking, “How did you know my name?”

Master G took his seat slowly and fanned out his wide sleeves before responding calmly. “I am a fortune teller. It would be a disaster if I’m unable to tell simple stuff like your name.” Kyungsoo drew in a sharp breath and intended to apologise, but he was stopped by the fortune teller. “Don’t worry about it. I understand.”

Master G rearranged the things on his table a little while the two boys sat there, ever as nervous. Right before Jongin opened his mouth to say something, the assistant entered the room and placed 2 cups of tea, each in front of each boy. He bowed slightly before leaving the room.

“Drink up, Mr Kim, Mr Do. I tell fortunes by reading tea leaves.”

Jongin and Kyungsoo sipped their tea slowly.

“I understand that you two are marrying each other soon?”

Jongin swallowed, “Yes. Next week.”

“You two are idols. Weren’t you worried that your fans might see you two in different light by going public with your relationship and then even marrying each other?”

It was Kyungsoo who answered this time, “Our fans have been urging us to be together even before we actually did. When we decided to be together, it wasn’t long until we know that we are made for each other. That’s what our fans think too, even before we announced anything. When our relationship was announced, all the fans were talking about is how they want to be with us for our wedding. If anything,” Kyungsoo reached over for Jongin’s hand and smiled at his fiancé, “our love for each other made them love us more.”

Master G dipped his head slightly in acknowledgement. It was all quiet until the two boys finished their tea and handed their teacups over to the fortune teller. Master G scrutinized their teacups for some time before nodding to himself in understanding.

“You two are made for each other,” Master G started. “You two are incomplete without each other. Your married life will be very blissful indeed.” At that, Jongin whipped his head over to Kyungsoo and grinned widely. Kyungsoo returned the smile, just as gladly.

“Mr Kim, your husband always has you in his mind, so whatever he does, even if you don’t like it, take a step back and calm your mind. You will see his reasons after that. That’s the only advice I have for you. As for you, Mr Do, things are a bit graver.”

Kyungsoo gave Jongin a sharp look, much to the younger boy’s horror.

“You see, Mr Kim is very flirtatious in nature. I can assure you that his love for you is real but that does not mean that his eyes will not wander. Enjoy your married life. I know you will.”

Jongin felt his blood turned into ice. He will never do that! He turned to Kyungsoo, wanting to reassure the older one but Kyungsoo gave him a cold glare that made him shiver.

“Thank you, Master G. Is that all?” Kyungsoo directed his question at the fortune teller.

Master G stood up slowly, “That will be all. My fees would be 2 million won, thank you. Cash only, please.”

Jongin gasped, “2 million?! You’ve got to be kidding me!”

Kyungsoo was already at the door, “Thank you for your advice, Master G. Jongin will pay you.” He exited the premise quickly.

Jongin emerged from the premise soon enough, wallet 2 million won lighter. He glared at the sign at the side. “I swear, your name is really familiar but I can’t seem to pinpoint it… Urgh, never mind. You prick! Why did you say that to Kyungsoo?!” Jongin ran off in search of Kyungsoo.

Down.

 

Meanwhile, back in the shop with the sign saying ‘Master GaemGyu’, Master G took off his costume to reveal that he is, in fact, Kyuhyun. He chuckled and counted the bills happily.

“Changmin ah. Let’s go for some good food!”

Changmin emerged from the other room, arms full of the assistant costume he had on earlier. He giggled and pulled out his phone. “Let me inform the rest of Kyu line of the latest addition to our repertoire.”

Chat Group- Kyu Line

Changmin: New mission, success! Kekekeke. Kyu and I are off to get yummy dinner~

Minho: Hahahaha, who was it?

Changmin: Let’s just say… Suho, get everyone to empty your dorm. Or at least, get everyone to their room and be real quiet.

Suho: Huh what?

Minho: Ahhh… An EXO member?

Suho: Everyone is here except for Jongin and Kyungsoo. Which one?

Changmin: Not one. Two.

Kyuhyun: Why mess with one when you can mess with both? >:D

 

Just two hundred meters away, Jongin was running after Kyungsoo desperately. Despite his shorter legs, Kyungsoo can really move when he wants to.

“Kyungsoo! You must believe in me! I will never look at anyone other than you!”

Kyungsoo stopped in his tracks abruptly. He glowered at Jongin and snarled, “Oh yeah? How about, say, someone named Lee Taemin?”

Before Jongin could form a coherent reply, Kyungsoo has taken off again. Jongin groaned.

Down. Down down down.

***

Three days to their wedding and they are having rehearsals for most of the three days.

For now, Jongin and Kyungsoo were sitting down on top of bales of hay, eating their lunches. Red Velvet was rehearsing their performance for the wedding and the five tenacious girls were firm to shoo the grooms-to-be away, saying that their performance are a surprise for them. The groomsmen and bridesmaids also announced that they have planned performances for the wedding that Jongin and Kyungsoo are forbidden to watch until the day itself. Yunho was quick to swoop in and volunteered to take them away to take a look at the horses.

The horses were gorgeous and now, the starving two, were scarfing down their packed lunches hungrily. They finished their food quickly and just lay on their back on the hay, Jongin’s arm pillowing Kyungsoo’s head. Kyungsoo started humming a song contentedly as they remained there quietly.

They were brought out of their bubble, into reality, when they hear footsteps and the chatter from ten boys. They sat up and waved their members over. The other ten boys, arms full of snacks tumbled around the hay playfully.

Yixing was quick to get on to a comfortable pile of hay to catch a wink. He was filming in China and flew in just this morning to get ready for the wedding. He will fly off to China again on the day after the wedding.

Kyungsoo turned to Junmyeon, “Hyung, how was the performance?”

Junmyeon smiled widely, “Red Velvet is a SM produced group. Of course, they are awesome! How can you ever doubt their abilities?” He reached for a banana and proceeded to peel it carefully.

Baekhyun cleared his throat, “All of us rehearsed but you only mention those girls?” Before Junmyeon could defend himself, Baekhyun went on, “Even just Red Velvet, all of them are awesome but one of them is most awesome one right?” At that, Jongdae got into a giggle fit and fell into Kris’s lap. Joonmyeon blushed, muttered “Shut up,” and started to munch on his banana.

Jongin moved closer to their leader. “That bad, huh, hyung? Does she know?” By now, Sehun and Chanyeol has joined Baekhyun and Jongdae in re-enacting all of Junmyeon’s embarrassing moments.

“No! Wendy is still a rookie and I won’t mess with her focus until she is more comfortable with being an idol,” Junmyeon took a decisive bite of banana and looked at the distance, munching.

“No one mentioned Wendy. We were actually implying that Seulgi looked really pretty today with her new haircut,” Minseok grinned impishly.

Junmyeon bit his tongue painfully at that.

***

It is the day. The Day, actually, for Jongin and Kyungsoo. Everyone was done dressing and is on their way to the stables to get on the horses.

Approaching the stables, Yunho and Changmin can be seen standing right in front of the entire crowd of twenty eight horses in total. A surprise from the DBSK duo, they have attached a single horn on each of the white stallions, dressing the grooms’ mounts as unicorns. Kyungsoo giggled at that and petted Goguma, the stallion he would be riding, affectionately.

Just as rehearsed, everyone managed to get on the horses calmly and get into position. The bridesmaids were wearing riding boots with pale orange dresses with slits in the skirt to allow the skirt to fall around their legs as they ride. The groomsmen were wearing steel grey tuxedos with the pants specially designed to be a cross between suit pants and riding breeches.

 Jongin reached out to grasp Kyungsoo’s hand. They are both dressed in white tuxedoes and to Jongin, Kyungsoo has never looked more handsome than this. He leaned in, hoping to get a quick kiss for courage. Yunho was quick to spot him and cleared his throat very loudly. Jongin blushed but went ahead and stole a kiss anyway. Changmin and Yunho exchanged an exasperated look and muttered, “Hormonal kids.”

The entire train of two grooms, fourteen bridesmaids and twelve groomsmen proceeded to the actual event venue. Jongin and Kyungsoo were right in front, followed by the maids of honour, Jessica and Krystal. After which were Sehun and Luhan, the best men, followed by alternating rows of bridesmaids and groomsmen in twos.

They rode over a small hill and were joined by Red Velvet, who took their places right in front of the grooms, as their flower girls. The five girls started strewing flower petal on the ground. They turned a corner, and they’ve arrived. The main venue of their wedding ceremony.

The guests stood up, clapping and cheering. The riders dismounted and Yunho and Changmin were quick to help gather all the horses and leading them away. They regrouped and started their walk down the aisle.

Kyungsoo intertwined his fingers with Jongin’s, smiling brilliantly. Jongin flushed and wink, causing Kyungsoo to blush and chuckle.

Up. Definitely up.

***

“With this, I pronounce Mr Kai and Mr D.O. as husband and husband.”

Jongin felt as if he would float in the air any moment now. He faced his fian- no, husband, and shot him the biggest smile in his life. Kyungsoo bore the exact same smile on his face. The newly married shared their first kiss as husbands and the crowd cheered.

They couldn’t decide if they should change their surnames to Do or Kim, and so, they decided to not change at all. Rather, they decided that they shall both change their names for the sake of administration purposes. Luhan and Sehun didn’t have this problem, because they registered their marriage in both China and Korea. Their Chinese marriage certificate has Luhan and Lu Sehun printed on it in Chinese characters while their Korean marriage certificate has Oh Sehun and Oh Luhan printed on it in Hangul. Even though Luhan kept his full name in both and didn’t actually change his surname, who is to complain when Sehun didn’t?

Now that the official part was done, it is time for the performance. All SM idols are involved, other than DBSK since, well, they weren’t sure if they could make it to the wedding until just last week, and SHINee, because Jonghyun and Key were away for their twentieth honeymoon. Super Junior and f(x) were assigned to be the MC and they hilariously performed a skit of how Jongin and Kyungsoo met and how their love came to blossom. Everyone present were in stitches when Ryeowook, playing Kyungsoo, tumbled down the stairs clutching his chest, not because he lost his glasses again, but rather, shocked into a daze state after walking into Jongin, played by Yesung, showering. By the end, everyone present was in a jolly mood.

 Jongin laughed heartily and reached out for Kyungsoo… wait. Where’s my baby? Jongin panicked. Before he could yell for security, a huge cheer broke out amidst the crowd and he looked up to the stage to see Kyungsoo standing there, holding a microphone in his hand. Jongin visibly relaxed, very curious as to what Kyungsoo is planning to do.

“Hello, everyone. I’m never one to be good at speeches, so let’s pretend that I’ve said all the niceties I’m supposed to say. Nevertheless, thank you so much for making the time to witness our union with each other. I don’t think there is anything better than my voice to show my appreciation to you. In addition, this is a song I chanced upon by accident and I love the lyrics so much, even before I knew what it meant. This is a Japanese song and I suppose many at present wouldn’t understand either, so I’ve prepared a video montage of Jongin and I and I’ve placed the translated lyrics on it as subtitles. So… I hope you all will enjoy this song as much as I enjoy singing this. Jongin, I can’t really do cheesy stuff but you know I love you as much as the universe right?” Kyungsoo beamed at Jongin at that, with the Super Junior members leading the catcalls. “Anyway. This song is for you, my love. A song called Chicken Boy.”

I want to yell it out in a loud voice

But with this small heart of mine

Will it reach you if I whisper softly?

Thank you, thank you, I love you

 

Jongin wiped a tear away as he stood up and clapped as hard as he could. He strode towards the stage and caught Kyungsoo tight in his arms just when the smaller boy stepped down from the stage. He planted a kiss in his hair and buried his face in the crook of Kyungsoo’s neck. Kyungsoo chuckled and returned the hug as tightly as he could.

Someone cleared their throat over the microphone. “Yes, yes, it’s all very sweet and all but can you two calm down a little and take a seat to enjoy our performance?” Tiffany scolded. Her eye smile, however, took the harshness of her tone away. “One, two, three.” “Annyeonghasaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae imnida!” the nine girls chorused. Offstage, Heechul was yelling his head off for one member after another. Sooyoung stepped up, rolled her eyes at Heechul, and went on, “We’re very honoured to be chosen as the bridesmaids and to congratulate the happy couple today, we will be singing a rather happy song, called Baby Maybe.”

Baby, baby, baby

I think about the places we’ve been and your scent all the time

Maybe, maybe, maybe

I should put on your perfume so that your scent will stay with me all the time

 

The guests cheered loudly, waving their hands in the air. With a cheery “Jigeumeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Thank you very much!” the girls stepped off the stage and took their designated seats. Before the atmosphere turn too quiet, music started playing again and this time, the members of Red Velvet emerged among the guests and started to sing Somethin Kinda Crazy (sorry, couldn’t find a video with lyrics and I’m lazy to make it so click here for lyrics) while moving on to the stage.

It’s so funny, who knew?

That this fate-like love has started then

I’m floating, I’ve never felt like this before

It’s sweeter than honey


The song ended sweetly and Seulgi stepped up to the front.

“I first met Jongin just a few weeks after I became a trainee. We were among a few other trainees chosen to attend a jazz dance class, except that he was supposed to help the teacher to show us what to do. I didn’t know that he was also a new trainee then. He was so professional and I became a fan. My first encounter with Kyungsoo oppa was when the company fixed up a recording studio with all the new equipment and got a few of us vocalist trainees to try it out. Kyungsoo oppa was a new trainee then but when he started singing, I seriously thought that he is a trainee who has been training longer than me and I honestly wondered why haven’t I met him or even heard of him yet. In a way, I was cheated by them,” Seulgi glared at them playfully. “So I suppose, they are beyond well matched with each other! I am thankful that I’m invited to be a part of such beautiful wedding! Congratulations, Jongin and Kyungsoo oppa! Be happy! I know you guys will!” With a bow, the five girls bounded off the stage happily.

The other EXO members promptly stood up to get ready for their performance. Kyungsoo felt his heart swell with pride for s when he realised that Jongin is no longer sitting beside him. Just like how it was ten minutes ago with Jongin, he looked around frantically and… spotted a familiar tanned skin fellow making the puzzled EXO members sit back down. Kyungsoo grinned inwardly, relaxed in his seat and spotted… is that Taemin pushing that huge grand piano on stage?

After settling s down, Jongin ran up the stage to heave the piano with his best friend. When the piano was placed to his liking, he quickly grabbed a microphone and stood at the edge of the stage carefully.

“Ahem. Well. Uhm. Hello. My name is Jongin and I got married today.” Jongin smiled shyly and ducked his face. He cleared his throat and continued, “I didn’t know Kyungsoo prepared a performance for me so I didn’t prepare anything.” Jeering could be heard from… the direction of the three SHINee members. Jongin waved his arms to quiet them. “But I am an idol, right? What kind of idol am I if I don’t learn new skills all the time?” The SHINee members started their noise again, this time chanting, “Kim Jongin! Kim Jongin!” Jongin waved again, before the Super Junior members could join in. “But everyone has seen me dancing so often, I don’t think that’s special anymore. So. Well, uhm. This song is for you, my baby Soo.” Jongin winked and positioned himself properly on the piano seat.

Love can touch us one time

And last for a lifetime

And never let go till we’re gone

 

Kyungsoo didn’t realise that he held his breath through the entire song until the last note of My Heart Will Go On. He never knew that Jongin has been learning piano, let alone singing such a legendary song while playing the piano. Kyungsoo also didn’t notice the tears sliding down his face until Jongin came right up to him to kiss them away. By then, SHINee and Super Junior had already managed to get everyone to chant “Kim Jongin! Kim Jongin!”, frightening the horses which, in turn, frazzled Yunho.

It was some time before the guests quiet down enough for EXO to perform. Junmyeon, with his proud mama face on, took the centre stage quickly. “We are ONE! Annyeonghasaeyo, EXO imnida.” All the members, including the grooms, bowed in unison. Flashing his most charming smile, Junmyeon went on. “Today, we celebrate the official union of another couple in our group. To think that when we decided to use “Saranghaja!” as our official slogan, we never knew that it would be this literal.” A collective chuckle could be heard. “Since our main vocal and main dancer aren’t performing with us today, we had a hard time arranging a new blocking and… seriously, how do we sing a song without our main vocal? You have no idea how stressed we are to sing this kid’s parts. He has so many parts in this song and… His adlibs, his soul, his… everything! Jongin. Be good to Kyungsoo, or else, not only are you dead, EXO would be dead too. Alright. So, here we go. Heart Attack. ”

The only thing in my head is you

I’m going crazy over the fantasy that seems like reality

Oh, no no, it can’t be, it can’t be really you

The moment I go to you with a pounding heart

 

Loud cheers broke out, and the grooms were the ones leading the chants of “E-X-O! E-X-O! E-X-O!” that were resounding across the vast field. Kyungsoo hopped on the balls of his feet and grabbed Jongin’s arm excitedly. Jongin looked over to see the love of his life smiling at him with that beautiful heart shaped lips of him.

How can any sight be any more beautiful?

Thank you, my members.

Up. Up. Up up up up!

***

All too soon, the event is coming towards the end. Yeri approached the grooms with the wedding bouquet to the grooms. Both of them will toss this unique bouquet together. Since they didn’t really like flowers, they figured that tying a Mr Bean’s bear up with tissue and ribbons would be a good substitute for a wedding bouquet. They will toss the bouquet over their shoulders, together, from the stage while the guests clamour around off stage.

The grooms looked over their shoulders and spotted Chanyeol waving at them to throw it at him. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at him.

When they were ready, they swung the bouquet over their shoulders up high. They quickly turned around to see who will be the one to catch it.

The bouquet tumbled over itself in the air and started to fall… down… down… down… into the arms of….

Wendy.

The EXO members gasped aloud and started yelling in excitement, hitting their leader all over his head.

 


 

OH MY GOD I’M DONE WITH THIS.

This is my first time, ever, to write such a monstrous one shot. And also my first time ever writing a non-crack for a fic challenge. Wait. This is semi crack. Okay, whatever. Then again, I’ve never did a fic challenge with this many requirements. Usually a fixed title or two fixed characters. Or three keywords. Never a title AND five keywords AND a huge list of fixed characters.

I might have cheated a bit lol, especially with the characters.

I’m sorry, Nicole! This is rather out and I did whine at you saying how stupid it was getting and… still hope you’ll like it though!