o4

The Doll-like-Girl

Suho assisted Chorong walked into his condo. Fortunately,just one or two people they met on the way.As they reach,Suho open the door and wait for Chorong to enter but Chorong just stay silent standing in front of the door.Suho looked at Chorong and smiled.

"Come on. You don't have to be afraid with me.Trust me,ok?" Suho said. Chorong just look down. After persuading Chorong for almost 10 minute,he think that he already success in reassuring her when Chorong moved her legs forward for a few step. Before Suho could smile,Chorong abruptly stop from walking.

"Why?You dont trust me again?" asked Suho. Chorong turned to face him and looked down to her feet.She was tip-toeing, and Suho looked down.He chuckled.

"Wait here ok. Don't run away!" Suho said and walk fastily to his kitchen and took some clean unused rag . He spread it on the floor in front of Chorong and let Chorong wipe her feet there.Her feet was dirty as she walk barefootedly.After she finished,Suho show her around the house but on the other side Chorong just follow him silently. 

"This is my room ... and ... err " Suho just realised that his condo only have one room.

Damn you Suho ! 

Chorong looked up at him and tilted her head when Suho didn't finished his word.Suho just looked at her and smile awkwardly.

"Ah... dont worry. I can sleep on the couch.. ahh yes..on the couch" Suho scratched his nape awkwardly.But on the other side,Chorong was blank. She don't know what Suho was talking about.

Its okay Suho. He gave himself some courage before he went to his wardrobe and took a piece of large t-shirt and sweatpant that he had not use anymore . He went to Chorong and gave it to her. 

"The clean towel was in the cabinet in the bathroom,ok" said Suho to Chorong. Chorong just went to the bathroom without replied anything to Suho. Suho just smiled .

This girl is really something. Suho thought. After removed his coat,socks and tie,he went to his bed. As he was about to lie on the bed, suddenly a voice  of girl crying startling him. 

Chorong?

Suho ran to the bathroom and heard someone was crying inside.He knocked on the door many times while saying "are you ok?".The girl still crying and he decide to break the door.

The door bang opened and revealed Chorong still in her shabby gown hugging knees at the corner of the bathroom. Shivering . Suho went to her and embraced her.He let Chorong buried her face in his chest.He soothed her and caressing Chorong's back.After sometime,Chorong already calm and Suho take a look at her face.Its all messy.Suho felt hurt when he saw her face. 

What had happen to you? You're too fragile to face all this. 

"Don't be afraid. I'm here with you.Now take your bath ok?" Suho asked Chorong and Chorong just looked down.He went to the tub and filled it with water and soap.Then,he went out and closed the door. He waited patiently outside the bathroom.After 15 minutes,Chorong went out wearing the big tshirt and her hair was drenched with water.

"Uh...You finished? " Suho said and suddenly he chuckled.Chorong look so cute with her hair drenched.

Why she didn't dry her hair?Aigoo.

Suho went to take the clean towel and dragged Chorong to his room.He sat Chorong on the edge of the bed and start to drying her hair. Chorong just stay silent and stare at the room wall blankly.She didn't realised that Suho had finished drying her hair. After calling her for a few time, Suho decide to squat in front of her and said.

"After this you go to sleep ok?" Chorong just nodded.

After Chorong tucked in under the blanket,Suho went to take a pillow and another blanket .As he was about to go outside,suddenly he felt something was tugging his shirt.He turned to look, only to find Chorong hand was hanging on his shirt with a begging look.

She must been so scared to be alone. 

Suho smiled and went beside Chorong and wait until Chorong sleep. But without he realised,he also fall asleep beside Chorong.