Myungsoo's Past

Bickering Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It happened when Myungsoo was in middle school, he and his best friend always went to school together. His best friend's name is Park Haejin. They would always be together at all times no matter what and they were like two peas in a pot. Until a new semester started that was their last middle school life, there is a new boy came into the picture. His name is Kang Junhee. Junhee didn't have any friends because he was shy to make one and that moment, Myungsoo and Haejin decided to make a move so that they can be friends with Junhee. Junhee was so shy to talk to them at first, but Myungsoo and Haejin keep talking to him so that he can adapt to this new environment and to lessen the awkwardness among them. The three of them became friends in a short time and Junhee can adapt to his new environment nicely. During their friendship, Myungsoo already considered Junhee as one of his bestfriends. They always went to school together and when they have problems, they will share the problems with each other and solve the problems together. The three of them never leave each other but they were support and depends on each other.

Then it all started when Junhee is not satisfied and jealous with Myungsoo because he is always one step ahead from him and Haejin. He started spreading bad rumors about Myungsoo, Myungsoo tried to ignore him but each day it got worse and worse and it brought Myungsoo down. He started to feel less confident about himself from all the bad things that Junhee did. To make things worse, he even stole Haejin from Myungsoo, a friend that Myungsoo always treasure, trusted all the time, and most important, his first friend that turned out to be his best friend. Myungsoo felt so betrayed because the person that he trusted the most ended up trusting other person instead of him the one that he befriended with since the starting of middle school.  Haejin trusted all the things that Junhee told him about Myungsoo which he lied instead of finding the truth. He even started to distancing himself from Myungsoo after all the things Junhee told him.

The incident started when Myungsoo got 1st place in their examination and all the teachers praised him for being smart and even the students also amazed with Myungsoo's result that they even asked Myungsoo to tutor them which Myungsoo hesitated to tutor them at first. Myungsoo asked Haejin's and  Junhee's opinion about him being a tutor for some students because he was scared and not sure if he can tutor the students well enough and both of them agreed to that but Junhee felt slightly jealous with that and he started to say a few bad things about Myungsoo to Haejin like 'It's not like we are not good enough to tutor them and yet they prefer Myungsoo. Both of us are getting good grades too. Sometimes Myungsoo is not so smart, they are better than him and bla bla bla.' and suprisingly, Haejin agreed to him.

There is one time, after a few months of schooling there, Junhee get a girlfriend. His girlfriend was quite pretty too that Myungsoo and Haejin agreed. Junhee introduced his girlfriend that name is Jung Minji to both of them and during that, Myungsoo can see that Minji was trying to flirt with him and he just ignored it. During recess time, Junhee and Minji will sit together with Myungsoo and Haejin. Myungsoo started to feel uneasy with Minji because from what he can see, Minji was kind of a person that has some kind of unexplainable motive. She always eyed Myungsoo while chatting with Junhee and sometimes Myungsoo will give his death glare to her and she will tell to Junhee that Myungsoo doesn't like her and giving her death glare. Then Junhee asked Myungsoo, why did he give Minji a death glare and Myungsoo will said nothing. Myungsoo only will be giving death glare or cold stare when he feels insecure. One time, after school is over for that day, Myungsoo was trying to feeding a cat and her kittens at the back of the school, he found that Minji kissed one guy and the guy kissed her back and Myungsoo felt that there is something wrong sith this girl and he decided to tell Junhee tomorrow at school. When he told the story to Junhee, he did not believe Myungsoo. He kept saying that Minji is a good girl, Myungsoo might be mistaken by someone else that looks like Minji or it can be said that Junhee is defending his girlfriend. Junhee asked Minji whether it's true that she kissed someone else besides him and as always a liar will tell, she lied saying that she only love him and Junhee believed to it. Myungsoo felt so angry at that time that his friend believe that girl more than his best friend that he asked Minji to meet him at the back of the school after school is over. That evening, Myungsoo asked the girl why did she lied to Junhee and he told that he saw what she did yesterday. The girl just replied with nonsense reasons and she even confessed to Myungsoo that she actually like him instead of Junhee. Myungsoo felt like wanted to punch and kick or even kill this because she is playing with people's hearts and feelings. She even tried to kiss Myungsoo but he pushed her with all his energy that cause the girl to fall hard on the floor. The girl tried to kiss Myungsoo even more and Myungsoo could not stop her and she kissed Myungsoo but Myungsoo just kept his mouth shut. Then he heard a voice or exactly Junhee's voice. He saw Junhee ran to him and Minji and grabbed Myungsoo on the collar and punched him that caused Myungoo fell hard and his lips bleed. Junhee went to Minji and asked her is she okay, did Myungsoo do anything harm and bla bla bla. Minji replied saying that she was too scared and she even tried to pushed Myungsoo from kissing her. Myungsoo get up and shouted to Junhee saying 'Stay away from that , she is not what you think. She lied to you. I am telling you the truth' and Junhee did not believe what Myungsoo said because he just saw that Myungsoo kissed Minji and the anger inside him is boiling. He said that he trusted Myungsoo for all this time, and yet he betrayed him by stealing Minji which Myungsoo never did.

The two of them did not talk to each other after that incident and Haejin felt that their two best friend is parting away and he tried to help them which it is always fail. Junhee is still not satisfied wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter