04.

My Amnesia Man [ON HOLD]

 

Taecyeon and his friends went to the bar.
 
"Yah! Chansung! Give me beer." He shouted.
 
"Beer? Are you troubled, bro? You used to order cocktails." Said Chansung.
 
"Daebak, bro! Daebak!" His eyes widened.
 
"Tell me." said Chansung.
 
"I met her again. And what pabo am I? Walking up to her asking 'have we met'" he drank beer.
 
"who?" asked Chansung as he is polishing some wine glass.
 
"The girl I met 2 years ago, in the cafe." he face palmed.
 
"Oh. And so?" Chansung raise his one eyebrow.
 
"And so?... It's awkward. That." Taecyeon paused.
 
"That...? You still like her?" Chansung said with an evil grin.
 
"Ah?" Taecyeon rolled his eyes. "Uhm.. I don't know! But when I saw her, she's so perfect and innocent just like when I first saw her."
 
"You got hit again, bro. Daebak!" Chansung said.
 
"you think so?" Taecyeon asked. Chansung nodded.
 
"Eottoke? I want to talk to her. It will be awkward just going to her saying, remember me? The guy who dated you and left you because he got fixed marriage? She'll probably hate me to death!" He drank beer.
 
"You're desperate. But wait, what did she said when you asked her if you met?"
 
"She just daid 'just now'" Taecyeon face palmed.
 
"And you said?"
 
"I just mistaken her from someone."
 
"Both of you just pretended." Chansung laughed. "How bitter." He added.
 
"Gah~ Eottoke?" Taecyeon said in frustration.
 
"Since you just pretended you don't know her. Continue like that. Pretend that you got amnesia. You had an accident in states thats why the marriage was canceled." Chansung said.
 
"Amnesia?"
 
"Yeah. Amnesia, you know memory loss when people gets in car accidents or some emotional tragedy. Don't you watch any amnesia movies?" Chansung tapped Taecyeon's shoulder.
 
"Yah~ your IQ really get higher when come to lying." Taecyeon jokingly said.
Chansung smirked.