03.

My Amnesia Man [ON HOLD]

 

As the tear fell from Suzy's cheek, she reminsce how they met.
 
*2 years ago*
 
Suzy helpd in their family business, a cafe. She serves foods in their cafe. Every regular customers of their cafe, she talks to. This is where she met GaIn, Seohyun and IU.
 
One busy day, the cafe was a full house. Unexpectedly, Jinwoon, her brother, wasn't able to help in the cafe. People started to demand their orders and Suzy said, "Ahh~ I'm gonna loose my mind!" and a man walked towards the counter and said to Suzy "I'll serve the pastries, you serve the drinks, ok?" making an ok sign, Suzy nods in agreement. Time passed by, the cafe went smoothly and customers were gone. She sighed in tiredness. "Here." the man handed Suzy a handkerchief. "Wipe your sweat." Suzy took the handkerchief. "Thanks." said Suzy.
 
"Thank you for helping me. Really" Suzy said with a big smile.
 
"If you're really thankful, you should get my order too." He said jokingly.
 
"Oh, right. Haha, can I take your order?" Suzy asked.
 
"Can I have 2 Chocolate cake slice and 2 cappucino, please?"
 
"Sure, please wait for 5 minutes."
 
Suzy came back with his orders.
"2 chocolate cake slice and 2 cappucino. Anything else?" Suzy served the food.
 
"Eat with me, please."
 
"Ne?" Suzy looked at him with confusion.
 
"Sit down and eat with me. That's why I ordered 2 meals." He smile at Suzy.
 
"Oh, haha" She chuckled. "Thanks"
 
"I'm Taecyeon." He reached his hand out.
 
"Suzy." She smiled and shook taecyeon's hand.
 
Taecyeon constantly eating in their cafe and turns out to be a regular customer. And whenever Jinwoon is out, Taecyeon is always there to help Suzy out. For not a long time, they started dating. they always meet in the cafe. Until 2 weeks consecutively, Taecyeon didn't show up in the cafe. Suzy can't contact him also. 3 weeks passed, still he didn't show up, a letter came.
 
It's from Taecyeon. Suzy didn't want to open it but she was really worried. She had teary eyes while reading the letter.
 
Suzy,
 
I'm sorry if I won't be able to meet you. Just because we had a little family problem. I won't play with you anymore. My family decuded to live overseas, I don't know if it is in States or wherever. And they decided to give me their company. Suzy, I'm getting married. I'm sorry. It's not like I like it but I don't really have a choice. Mianhe.
 
You're still young, at the age of 16. You can find other guy and easily forget about me. Take care.
 
Taecyeon