The Man that She Claim She loves The Most

You Don't Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope this chapter is better than the first one. Enjoy my story :)

 

 

* * * * *

All the mess was started when Jung Yong Hwa most annoying yet beautiful cousin paid a visit three days ago to see her favorite eonni in the world. Jung Soojung a.k.a Krystal was excited to meet Shin Hye. So, she couldn’t keep shut.

“Eonni, doesn’t it bother you that Oppa and you don’t have a picture together another than your wedding picture? When he brought you to our family dinner last time he said you two had been dating for two years before he proposed you.” Her eyes wandered around the giant living room, leaving the older girl looking at one side of her face. “At least, he should keep one of your pictures. It’ll make things easier for you to remember everything.”

“He doesn’t really like that kind of stuff. Though I love capturing every special moment in my life—in our life, it seems like he doesn’t. I don’t mind as long as I can still persuade him to take one or two picture every time we’re together.”

The younger girl smiled at her sympathetically, “You trust Oppa way too much Eonni. He doesn’t even know your parent name or how many siblings that you have or where did you live when you were a little or at least where you were born. Sadly, he almost knew nothing about you except some general information.” Krystal said carelessly, unaware the weight of her words for Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye smiled mindfully, she never thought about it before that the facts Krystal just said really hit her. “He said I never told him about my parent except that they died in a car accident. I didn’t tell him about my siblings and where I was born too, I guess. I seriously don’t mind it.” The truth was she minded it. His stories started didn’t make sense to her.

To thought of it, Yong Hwa never really knew anything about her except her name, her parent accident, and things that she liked which mostly didn’t accurate. He couldn’t show her any proof that she ever spent two years in relationship with him. She just simply believed everything that he said. The fact that he knew so little about her after two years relationship that he claimed had with her just convinced her even more that the truth she believed all this time wasn’t true after all.

“Still, I think there’s a missing part. He had been a single man since birth and bam! He suddenly had a fiancé. He suddenly has you. You come out of nowhere. Our family doesn’t really close to each other but I’m the closest with him compared to the others. I know how his life has been. So, I know is almost impossible that you two had had that long relationship.” The slimmer than average girl stared at her eonni as her expression dimmer, the lovely smile that always on her lips slowly faded. “Don’t you think Oppa hiding something from all of us including you? I don’t try to ruin your marriage eonni but I love you so much that I don’t want Oppa to hurt you,” Krystal said while she put her arms around Shin Hye, hugging her tightly.

She told and asked him about everything later in the afternoon. It turned out to be a bad idea. She never expected his reaction and answer. He had said, “It doesn’t matter I know so little about you, you don’t know me better too. For me past is history, it’s your fault that you forget it. I don’t remembering something that already happened. And about the pictures, I didn’t keep any before I met you, so I don’t think I should start to after I met you. They waste place.”  

It was the day when the perfect Jung Yong Hwa disappeared from Shin Hye’s mind. She began to see him from the other perspective. He could be wicked and insensitive sometime, but still she loved him with all her heart. And even though she didn’t want to admit it, she still believed him in the bottom of her heart.

* * *  

 

“Take it out,” Yong Hwa pointed his index finger to the little creature with soft fur that sat on the floor in his big living room, his voice showing how annoyed he was.

One of the maids rushed over to take the cat and immediately rushed out of the room. The rest immediately back to their jobs. The young master started to walk again, going up of grand stairs before headed towards the movie room to find his wife snuggled up with her blanket on the couch. She watched Heartsrings all over again. He threw his briefcase onto the couch next to her and bent down. He picked her up making her yelp in startle and the blanket fell in the process.  “I’m home,” he said only her ear to hear, grinning like he just winning a lottery.

“Ya! Put me down,” she ordered, glaring at him. He wasn’t Yong Hwa if he comply it. He grinned wider and suddenly rocked her back and forth, forcing her to wrap both of her arms around his neck in order to not topple to the ground. “Ya! What was that for? Put me down, now!” She practically shouted at him, shifting her body side to side. 

He sat down, arranging her on his lap to where she straddling his thighs. His arms wrapped tightly around her waist, keeping her in place. He looked down, straight to her eyes. “I think I know where I was doing wrong now. My words must have hurt you that day,” he said so gently, his eyes showing sincerity.

“Glad you know,” she said quietly, looking down—away from his intense gaze. He held her chin between his first finger and thumb, gently lifting her head up so she could face him. She turned her head away, refusing to look at him.

He sighed then leant in to kiss the side of her neck making her whimpered with the contact. She tried to wiggle only to have him tightened his arms around her waist. She eventually gave in and let him be. “I’m sorry,” he murmured between the kisses. “You know I can’t stand your silent treatment.”

She wanted to torture him for another day. What he had said that day was so hurtful and mean, but she couldn’t stand seeing his shoulders slumped down and his eyes turned dull. In the end, she loved him too much to let him suffer for another day. “I forgive you.” She said as her hands moved to wrap around his shoulders, burying her head on his nape.

“Thank you,” he said in an obvious happy tone, giving her a butterfly kisses up and down her neck. “A wise man says women love present. So, I bought you one. Can you help me take my briefcase?” He said as he pulled away to look straight at her big dark brown—almost black doe eyes that never failed captivating him.

Shin Hye reached out for the briefcase, picking it up then handed it to him. He struggled to open it as he refused to let Shin Hye slipped off of his lap. He exclaimed happily when it finally opened. He took out a medium blue colored box and gave it to her. “Your present, ma’am,” he said jokingly, smiling widely like someone just put a bowl inside his mouth.

She took it as his arms slipped back around her waist. He looked down expectantly at her as she opened the box. There was another box inside it with label on top and she opened it with wide eyes. The silent gasp escaped her lips as she took out the golden—more like light brown colored thing from the box. She looked at it for several moments as if it was the most beautiful thing that she ever saw in her all life. The truth was it wasn’t. It caught her off guard and did surprise her though, but not for the very reason. 

The golden colored thing was a fried chicken.

Fried. Freaking. Chicken. 

She chuckled softly, “You have got to be kidding me.” By the look on her face he knew fried chicken isn’t the right choice. His cheerful smile faded replaced by a wary look. I screw this up, he thought. 

“Why?” He asked nervously. “Is it supposed to be fish cakes instead of fried chicken? Well, I know you like—love fish cake but fried chicken is the nearest food I can get from office before I rushed home.” Shin Hye just smiled at his too honestly confession. She remembered watching this very chicken commercial on TV. Jong Suk guy and Suzy girl were staring on it. She kind of had celebrity crush with that Jong Suk guy and Yong Hwa would likely disapprove it if he found out. 

Looking up at his nervous eyes she smiled lovingly. He did lie to her, he did keep things from her but she was certain he would never intend to hurt her. He somehow an idiot in the matter of heart, Jung Shin told her so. “I wonder who’s the wise man that told you women love this kind of present,” she knew when he said a wise man he referred to one of his bros.  

“Well, he didn’t specifically say this kind of present, he just say present. He said you’ll forgive me because it’ll make your heart flutter. You love food, so..,” He shrugged after said all of that innocently while Shin Hye was laughing at it. She gave him ‘go on’ look after managed to contain her laugh. “Jung Shin is the name of the wise man.”

“I know he must be the maknae. Jong Hyun would probably say the real man don’t do present thing and Min Hyuk would suggest you to buy me a bag that I’m craving so much,” she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter