Meeting with EXO

Upcoming Kpop Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning quickly came and I woke up groggy as usual. I sat down and did my everyday makeup routine. I had given up my regular cat-eye liner look as a younger look was more fashionable in Korea. So instead of a thick black liquid liner, I exchanged it for a thin, light pencil. I wanted to impress EXO, but what outfit would appeal to them? I debated multiple variations of outfits but decided on a white, tight-fitting sweater paired with blue skinny jeans and black combat boots. It shows off my figure without looking too fashionable or try-hard. Surely my laid-back style will be appreciated by the boys. I picked up my handbag on the way out the door and prayed to the kpop kings that nothing too embarrassing would happen today.

 

Room 427. Walking up to the door, it seemed like most people were already in there; the chatter of korean men and women along with the sound of shuffling paper and movement of wheeled chairs seemed to fill the entire hallway. It seems like I’m the only one still missing from the meeting. As soon as I walk in, all eyes will be on me. Oh no here comes the anxiety. Mr. Min, the head manager of the division, made eye contact with you through the door and waved for you to come in. Great, no way to back out now. I held my breath and pushed my body through the door.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” I said with a big smile on my face, hiding my nerves. I waved to everyone sitting around the rectangular conference table while taking in the sight of the scene. All 12 EXO members had turned to face you. Nothing had ever made me feel this vulnerable yet powerful at the same time. The eyes of all these beautiful boys were on me. I quickly sat down next to Manager Kim who gave me a small smile and looked me up and down as if to judge me on my appearance. On a regular meeting day, I would’ve shown up in a blazer and heels as I love dressing for the occasion, but today was just different.

 

“Alright now that we have everyone here, let’s begin.” Manager Min said. Papers started shuffling and chairs the EXO boys were sitting in stopped swinging as it was time for business.

 

“Amy why don’t you start by introducing yourself. You know EXO but I don't think EXO knows you,” Manager Min said.

 

I stared back at him with wide eyes as if to yell at him for putting me on the spot.

 

“Ummm,” I said while quickly glancing down at the table. “My name is Amy, I'm 19 and I'm from NY, America. I’ve only been in Korea training for 8 months so I apologize in advance for my intermediate Korean. My first language is English and I’m fluent in Mandarin and a little in French if you want to talk to me in those languages.” I finished my last sentence looking at Tao, Lay, Kris and Luhan making sure that they heard me say mandarin.

 

“Wooww” EXO said in unison at your Korean and other language abilities. I smiled as Tao, Lay and Luhan looked at me with im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter