Chapter Two

I Was Not Prepared For This...

 

It’s been about a week since my encounter with the strange, but attractive man. I haven’t really thought much about it because I’ve been really busy with school.

 

“Jiminie, wanna go hang out with me like old times?” Taehyung asked as we walk to the bus stop outside our school.

 

“Sure Tae, where would you like to go?” Taehyung then drifts off into his own world. I’m assuming thinking about what we should do. We soon arrive at the bus stop.

 

“LET’S GO TO THE ARCADE!” Taehyung shouts, startling me.

 

“What are you, five?” I chuckle.

 

“Remember when we used to go to the arcade when we were younger? Then afterwards we would go get pizza and ice cream.” Taehyung and I have known each other since we were little. Our mothers worked with each other and we would have play dates all the time. Tae, is a brother to me.

 

“Yeah, you would always got upset when I would beat you in almost every game. So your mom would have to promise you ice cream to calm you down.” Taehyung made a face.

 

“Maybe the arcade isn’t such a good idea. Let’s go to the park instead.” I nod my head in agreement. Just then the bus arrives and we get on. We sit in silence as we ride to the park.

 

We arrive and Taehyung suddenly grabs my hand and runs toward the playground dragging me with him.

 

After I get tired of playing on the slides and in the tunnels I decide to go sit on the swings, and watch as Taehyung swings on the monkey bars. We really don’t get to hang out like this anymore. I mean sure, we live together and go to school together, but we are both usually busy, and Tae is with Hoseok in his free time. Sometimes I wish I had someone that I could spend time with... to go on dates with.

 

Yoongi POV:

 

While I love being a photographer, working with y models makes me sometimes reconsider my career path.

 

“Oh my god, why can you not take a decent ing picture? You need to get my good side!” I nod my head in response, ignoring the woman's ing.

 

“Let’s just wrap this up and finish the shoot tomorrow.” I say with a fake smile playing across my lips.

 

The model walks off, and I go over to my assistants.

 

“Hey guys, would you do me a favor and take everything back to the studio. I will owe all of you dinner for doing this for me.” They all agree and begin packing everything up.

 

With my camera still strapped around my neck I start walking through the park. I love it when I get the chance to do a photoshoot outside. Nature is always changing which is why I love taking pictures of it.

 

After I take a picture of a bird sitting in a tree I look around, and something catches my eye. I see a beautiful man sitting on a swing. This man has perfect golden skin, beautiful chestnut brown hair, and the most amazing smile I have ever seen. His name is Park Jimin. I lift my camera to take a picture of the man when he suddenly looks my way. ‘Oh .’ I think to myself.

 

I lower my camera to see him getting off the swing, and walking towards me. ‘Oh , I’m screwed. This is really embarrassing.’

 

“Yoongi, is that you?” Jimin asked with a kind smile. I feel my cheeks getting hotter.

 

“Yes Jimin, it’s me. How are you?” I asked him hoping he isn’t mad that I haven’t texted him since the night we met. He surprisingly doesn’t seem upset at all, he actually looks as nervous as I am.

 

“I’m doing well hyung. I’m actually here with my best friend Taehyung. He would love to meet you.” He said blushing. God he is so ing cute.

 

“I would love to meet him Jimin.” I say with a reassuring smile.

 

I follow Jimin, and we approach a man hanging upside down by his knees. Oh, I recognize him. He was one of the men at the club with Jimin.

 

“Taehyungie, I have someone who would like to meet you.” Jimin said poking the man. The man peeked one of his eyes open to look at me, and opened his eyes wide. He quickly gets down.

 

“Ah, you’re the gorgeous man from the club. What are you doing here?” Taehyung asks.

 

“Oh, I’m a photographer and I had at a shoot near this park. We just  finished so I decided I would walk around and take some personal pictures. That’s when I saw Jimin.” I said nervously.

 

“Jimin you didn’t tell me the gorgeous man thing is a photographer.” He beamed at Jimin. I stare at Jimin who is blushing like crazy.

 

‘Wait, Did he just call me “the gorgeous man thing”?’

 

“Actually, I was wondering if I could borrow Jimin for a little bit.” I ask anxiously.

 

“Oh, um me and Taehyung were….” Jimin tried to explain.

 

“SURE, you can take Jimin out on a date!” Taehyung cut Jimin off.

 

“I thought we were hanging out…” Taehyung cut Jimin off again. Maybe Jimin is angry at me for not contacting him since that night. I was honestly just worried about being alone with Jimin.  

 

“Jimin, go on a date with him. Besides, I can go bother Hobi.” Taehyung said with a mischievous smile. That obviously has another meaning. I look over to see Jimin looking as nervous as I felt.

 

“Jimin, it’s okay if you don’t want to go.” Jimin looks up at me a little shock.

 

“No, I mean…. I would love to go on a date with you. I just haven’t been on a date in a long time.” He giggles cutely.

 

“Then it’s settled! Jiminie, be good, and have fun with your gorgeous man thing.” Taehyung said excitedly.

 

“Tae, he has a name.” Jimin retorted.

 

“You never told me, so….” Taehyung said defending himself.

 

“My name is Min Yoongi. It’s nice to meet you.” I said reaching my hand out.

 

“Kim Taehyung, is the name. Pleased to meet you. Take care of Jiminie, he is my best friend, and if you hurt him… well, let’s just say I know where to hide dead bodies.” Taehyung reached out and shook my hand. He’s rather strange, but he’s just caring for his friend which I understand so I don’t take offense.

 

“I promise to take good care of Jimin.” I smile trying to reassure him, but the alien still looks at me skeptically. Jimin just rolls his eyes and walks over to grab his bookbag.

 

“Let’s get going Yoongi. Tae, I will be home later, and I better not come home to some bare men.” This made Taehyung blush, and nod. As me and Jimin walked away Taehyung waved.

 

“So, Yoongi now that you’ve stolen me from my friend. What are we going to do?” Jimin asks jokingly.

 

“It’s a surprise, but first I need to get my car.” We begin walking back to my studio.

 
 
 
 
Authors Note:
 
I edited this chapter. I don't believe anything major changed but you are welcome to re-read this chapter. I am currently working on chapter three which I believe will be a longer chapter. I can't wait to post it!