Chapter One

I Was Not Prepared For This...

“Hyung, why do I have to go to gay bars with you guys?” I pouted. Ever since I told Hoseok and Taehyung about me being gay they continue to drag me into these things.

 

“Jimin, we just want you to find an amazing man!” Hoseok smiled. I hated when he smiled because you can’t really say no when he does.

 

“Plus I have to make sure he is y enough for you! So are you going or not?” Taehyung chimed in.

 

Honestly, I’m not really looking for a man. I’m focused on my dancing more than anything right now. But I didn’t think they’d listen to reason.

 

“Don’t act like you’re giving me a choice, Tae. I guess I’ll go with you guys. Just give me time to get ready.” Hoseok and Tae smile with excitement. They make such a cute couple. They’ve been together for about two years now. I believe they were meant for each other.

 

Sighing, I went to my room and put on one of my many sleeveless shirts. This one is black with white text on it that says “swag” on the front, and was cut almost all the way down on the sides so I could show off my muscular body. I put on my favorite pair of black skinny jeans that are torn in different places up the legs. Then I put on a black snapback with the bill facing backwards, and finished my outfit with a pair of white high top shoes.

 

I walk out of my room to meet Hoseok and Taehyung making out on my couch… well technically, it’s also Taehyung’s couch, so.. We both kind of live together since Hoseok won’t let Taehyung move in quite yet.

 

“Uh, guys?” They quickly pull away, and looked at me blushing.

 

“Oh, you’re ready already? That was quick.” Hoseok said, trying to pretend I didn’t just walk in on them. I mean, it’s not like it’s the first time I have seen them kissing or making out, but there is a strict rule that they are only allowed to have at Hoseok’s apartment.

 

“We should just go…” I said walking towards the door. They nodded in agreement and quickly followed.

 

When we arrived I realized that this wasn’t the kind of bar I thought we would be going to. This was more of a dance club… for gays. Well this should be interesting…

 

“Surprise!” Hoseok shouted. I glared at him.

 

“We thought that this would be more fun considering you are a dance major. Plus Hoseok wanted to dance as well.” Taehyung said. I sighed. At least they gave it SOME thought.

We all got out and walked into the club. I was looking around and most people were dancing. Some people were sitting at the bar talking, but then I spotted a small group of people sitting in the corner of the club talking. What really caught my attention was the beautiful man sitting with the group. He had beautiful pale skin and dark red hair.

 

I looked away before I was caught staring at him. If Hoseok and Tae had seen that they would have spent the entire night trying to hook me up with him.

 

“I am going to the bar to get some shots.” Taehyung yelled as we sat down in a booth with a small circular table. Taehyung had just turned the age to drink so I’m still not used to him ordering our drinks.

 

He returned with shots of Tequila and we took three shots each and then went to the dancefloor. Hoseok and I had met through our school, as we’re both dance majors. Taehyung isn’t terrible at dancing, but he isn’t as good as me and Hoseok. We all started dancing, and when my favorite Big Bang song, “Fantastic Baby”, came on I really started to move my body to the beat. Then I felt someone behind me dancing with me and pushing up against me. I turned to protest, but when I turned around I found the beautiful man that I saw earlier dancing and smirking behind me.

 

I turned to look at my friends who were now smiling and moving away so I wouldn’t have an excuse not to talk to the y stranger behind me.

 

“My name is Min Yoongi.” He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

 

I turned to face him, “I’m Park Jimin.”

 

“It’s nice to meet you, Jimin. Would you like to come sit with me and some of my friends?” I looked around, but Hoseok and Taehyung were unsurprisingly nowhere to be seen.

 

“Um, sure.” He smirked again, and turned to walk back to where he was sitting before. I followed him while still looking for Tae and Hoseok. I swear if they left me here I’m going to kill them with my bare hands the next time I saw them.

 

When Yoongi and I got back to the booth, there were the same two men sitting there cuddling and laughing.

 

“Namjoon, Jin, this is Jimin.” Yoongi said pointing to me. I smiled and waved at the two men now staring at me. I’m not going to lie, this was making me uncomfortable.

 

“Yah, Min Yoongi why are you always attracting fetuses?” I think it was Jin who said that.

 

“Damn Yoongi, usually I don’t usually agree with Jin, but he looks a little young… how old are you Jimin?”

 

“About 19 and a half” I winked.

 

“Wow Yoongi, didn’t you just turn like 40 or something?” the alien looking one, I’m assuming Namjoon, said with a smile on his face.

 

I sneak a peek at Yoongi, who now looked like he was going to slap a .

 

“Kim Namjoon, I’m only a year older than you!” I looked back at Namjoon who was now laughing.

 

“Um, Yoongi, how old are you?” I ask curiously. I mean, he couldn’t be that old.

 

He turned to me, of embarrassment and rage both playing on his face.

 

I was giggling at him when he answered.“I just turned twenty-three.”

 

“Oh, that’s not bad. They were making it sound like you were an old man. Besides, I like my men a little older.” I said winking at him this time.

 

Namjoon and Jin burst out laughing when Yoongi was at a loss at what to say.

 

“Um, why don’t we all go dance together?” I suggested since this was clearly a little too awkward for Yoongi.

 

Namjoon and Jin both started laughing again and even Yoongi joined in.

 

“What’s so funny?” I looked at Yoongi curiously.

 

“Yeah, Namjoon and Jin don’t dance. I mean they do, but it’s awful and they just don’t do it in public.”

 

“Oh, okay…” For a second I thought about Namjoon and Jin dancing together privately but I couldn’t be sure if that was hilarious or embarrassing. I looked around to try to find Hoseok and Taehyung. They were still no where to be seen. I pulled my phone out to text Hoseok, and realized I had a text from them.

 

From: Alien (Taehyung)

 

“Have fun with your gorgeous man toy. ;) Me and Hoseok are going home to have some fun of our own.”

 

“That bastard…”

 

Yoongi looked at me. “Is something wrong, Jimin?”

 

I sighed in frustration and stuffed my phone back into my pocket. “Yeah, my best friends are s. I’m going to have to take a cab home tonight.”

 

“I would rather drive you home myself if that’s okay with you.” I had a feeling that he wanted to do more than drive me home, but honestly it beats having to ride in a taxi with a shady driver. Although, getting a ride home with someone I just met at a club isn’t much better, but I’ll take it.

 

“Uh, yeah that’s fine I guess, but I can’t really go home yet because I think my friends are ing all over my apartment.”

 

“That’s fine, you and I can dance until you figure out what you want to do.”

 

“Okay.” Yoongi grabbed my hand and led me to the dancefloor, and we started dancing to “Good Boy”. Yoongi was a pretty good dancer, but he really liked to dance dirty.

 

We danced for a while. Then I got tired and wanted to go home.

 

“Yoongi.” Yoongi stopped dancing and looked at me.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I want to go home. I’m really tired.”

 

“Okay, let’s go tell Namjoon and Jin bye. Then we can leave.”

 

We made our way back over to the couple. He laughed and yelled “Later!” Yoongi flashed a real smile that time, one that showed he had a gummy smile.

 

“Aw, it was nice meeting you, Jimin. You should hang out with us again.” Jin made a pouty face that was hella cute. I understood why Namjoon liked him.

 

I blushed, “I believe that’s up to Yoongi.”

 

Yoongi chuckled, “I wouldn’t mind all of us hanging out again. Let’s get going, Jimin.”

 

I followed Yoongi out to his car, which was surprisingly a really nice Mercedes. My jaw dropped. I think Yoongi saw and expected my reaction because he had a very smug smirk on his face. I quickly regained myself and beamed at him. Yoongi unlocked the car and we both got in feeling a little awkward… well, at least I felt awkward. Yoongi was a little hard to read.

 

“You must be wondering about what I do for a living, huh?”

 

“It may have crossed my mind.” That came out a bit more flirty than I wanted it to.

 

“I’m a photographer for a magazine. I usually photograph celebrities and models for fashion lines.” Oh… that made sense.

 

“Hey, maybe I could model for you sometime.” I said jokingly.

 

“That sounds like a great idea. You definitely have the body and face for it.” He said to me, smirk oddly absent. I wonder if I just accidentally got myself into something.

 

Yoongi put the keys in the ignition and started the car, and we headed towards my house as I talked out occasional directions. This was probably one of the longest rides home ever. Like, on top of being tipsy I’m all flustered from being around this y man driving me home. After about fifteen minutes of awkward silence we pulled up in front of my apartment complex.

 

“Thank you for driving me home, Yoongi.” I smiled and turned to get out of the car, but Yoongi grabbed my arm.

 

“Jimin, do you think I could get your number?” Yoongi asked trying to conceal his blush.

 

“Sure!” I smiled and put my number in his phone. I thanked him again, and got out of his car. I started walking up the stairs to my apartment. Sighing, I unlocked the door and walked in and found Hoseok and Taehyung asleep on the couch... .

 

“Great, I’m going to have to burn the couch now.” I walked to the kitchen and got a cup of cold water. Laughing quietly I went back to the couch and poured the cup of water on them. I had never seen Taehyung move so fast in my life. I’m hysterically laughing while the other two are pissed and confused.

 

“JIMIN WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?” Taehyung yelled. I’m still trying to control my laughter.

 

“I said no ing in our apartment. I live here too, you know?” Taehyung was still pretty pissed off, but Hoseok on the other hand was pretty embarrassed.

 

Taehyung and Hoseok then scramble to put their clothes back on.

 

“Hey, so you need to tell us about your beautiful man thing at the club. Did you guys do the dirty in the bathroom?” I punch Taehyung on the shoulder.

 

“WHAT THE HELL? I’m not that easy, Taehyung!” He laughs at my reaction.

“Hey! I was just kidding, Jiminie!” He says when he finally stops laughing long enough to talk.

 

“Whatever, Tae. I did get his number though.” I look down at my hands, a blush forming.
 

“I’m so proud of you hyung! So, are you going to call him?” He looks at me curiously.

 

“I don’t know Tae. Not right now, obviously” I really wasn’t sure if I was going to call or text him. I need to focus on my dancing, and not worry about starting up a relationship.

 

“Honestly, Jimin, I would call him. He’s really attractive and you guys seemed to hit it off quite well.” Hoseok joined in.

“Oh, so you think mystery man is more attractive than me?” Taehyung asked jokingly.

“Ah, Taehyungie, no one is more attractive than my alien prince.” Hoseok said pulling Taehyung in for a hug. Their public affection is weird and slightly disgusting.

“Well, I’m going to bed. And, no more in this apartment!” I said as I walked to my room and shut the door. I change into a large t-shirt and take off my pants. My phone vibrates on the table beside my bed. Plopping down on my bed, I grab my phone, and my eyes nearly pop out of my head.

From: Min Yoongi

To: Jimin

Hey, I was just checking to make sure you made it into your apartment safely. (:
Sleep well Jimin.

 

I stare at my phone for what seems like forever re-reading the text. My heart starts fluttering, and I realize I have been staring at the text for a few minutes now so I text him back.

 

From: Jimin

To: Min Yoongi

 

Thanks hyung! I made it into my apartment just fine. Goodnight hyung.

With that I laid down and started thinking about Yoongi. His dark eyes staring at me sending shivers down my spine… “Ah, I need to stop before I get aroused.”
Closing my eyes I slowly faded into sleep.