The whole story.

Successful Secret Code

It was a sunny Sunday morning. As usual, my friends, Youngmin, Pollie and Kwangmin and I were going to the library for our study group. After gobbling down my breakfast within minutes, I raced downstair to meet up with them. We planned to go there in a taxi. So we wait at the side of the road until one taxi stopped by us.

"Uncle, can you send us to the library?" Pollie asked.

'Sure! No problem," the taxi driver said with a reassuring smile.

So we climbed into the taxi and talked amongst ourselves regarding what we're going to do at the library without realising where the taxi driver is heading to. Suddenly, Youngmin realised that the taxi driver's not using the road to the library.

"Uncle, this is not the way to the library, in case you didn't notice," Youngmin said.

The driver simple ignored us and drove the car as fast as he could... until he stop in front of a weird-looking black and smelly abandoned warehouse. He forced us out of the car and tied our hands and legs with ropes. Not only that, to prevent us from talking, he stuck sellotape at our mouth. We were hopeless, couldn't do anything but could only hear what the kidnappers - it happens to be more than one so - talked about. We were pushed into an empty room with only one dim light and a few chairs in it. We can see four men wearing the same clothes with mask on their face. Worst of all, all of them has guns in their hand.

"Take the sellotape off their mouth," the so-called taxi driver ordered.

One of his man shuffled toward us and took the sellotape off our mouth. After which, he motioned for us to sit on the chairs.

"Why would you kidnap us? We're not even rich," Kwangmin asked.

"Shut up!" he replied.

He slapped Kwangmin in the face and asked for my parents' phone number. At first, i pretended to not hear anyhing he said but when he started acting aggresive by pulling my hair, i yelped in pain and quickly blurted out my dad's phone number.

"Hmph. You should've just told me earlier," he said while waiting for my dad on the other line to pick up his phone.

"Hello? Who's this on the line?" dad asked.

"Look, if you want your daughter back safe and sound, you have to give me fifty million... hey wait. There's four kids here.. So you have to give me two hundred million and if you don't... or if you called the police... your daughter and her precious friends won't live to see the sunlight tomorrow," the kidnapper said.

"I will give you the money if only you let me talk to my daughter first," my dad quickly said.

The kidnapper hesistated at first but put his phone near my ears anyway.

"Are you OK?" my dad asked, with a concerned voice.

"For now, yes. Oh yes, dad, my bank account number is 00-0002439," i replied.

After that, we were pretty much left to our own. After six hours of waiting in vain, the taxi driver came back and led us into a brighter room. In there, we can see that the other kidnappers are ready to shoot us. He was enraged that my dad didn't come.

"Dude, you only like waited for only six hours," Youngmin said.

"That's right. Don't you have any patience?" Kwangmin said, adding fuel to the fire.

"Yah! You two pabo! Will it kill you to keep quiet even for a day?" Pollie shouted.

While the three are engaged in their usual argument, I took a glance at the taxi driver. And hoo-boy, i can see fire in his eyes.

He pointed his gun at my head and was getting ready to pull the trigger as i close my eyes and prayed to God.

BAM! I opened my eyes after i noticed i didn't feel any pain. I looked at the entrance and noticed five men in blue uniform. I turned to my right and saw the kidnappers lying on the floor, pools of blood around them. While the polices are busy performing their duties after untying us, all of us gathered around my dad.

"For a second, Unk, you look COOL!" Youngmin exclaimed.

"Thanks for saving us, uncle. This incident scared the heck out of me," Pollie said.

"Shut up~ That's not the point. Uncle, how did you manage to know where we are? Unless... you put some kind of tracking advice on one of us?" Kwangmin asked, tilting his head to the side.

"You guys didn't notice? The so-called bank account number that my daughter gave me was actually the taxi's plate license," my dad said, with a laugh.

"Our secret code has proved very successful, right dad?" I replied, smiling widely.

 

- End of Story -

Sorry if it's a bit boring for you. It sounds fun for me though!

Thanks for reading!

Feel free to comment, subscribe and add me as a friend!