Everything was going to be alright.

I Will Love You Forever...

Yonghwa POV

Me: Hyun....I.....I'm sorry sweetie....


 

Onew POV

I pulled Jessica close. Taeyeon was still a very sensitive subject for Jessica and the poor girl couldn't help but cry and cry like waterfalls when somebody mentions or talks about it..........Aigoo...

She started sobbing uncontroabaly. I her hair in attempt of calming her down.

Me:Shhhhh....Sweetie...Sica....It's okay.....I'm here....I'm here baby...just let it all out....I'm here....

I felt tears daring to pour out from my eyes....seeing Jessica like this hurted me alot...

She is my life and I never want to see her upset.

Jessica: I miss T-Taeyeon-unnie so m-muchh!!!!

It had been a week since she passed away so we decided to visit Donghae's and her grave to pay respects along with Donghae's family.

We arrived and greeted Donghae's brothers and best friend.

Jessica's eyes were red and puffy along with the other girls and Taemin and Key.

Leeteuk, Donghae's eldest brother spoke up.

Leeteuk: We're so sorry about your loss...

Eunhyuk was crying and so was Ryeowook.

Poor Wookie was crying onto Yesung's chest.

Kangin had an arm protectivly around Leeteuk's waist as if if he didn't then Leeteuk will die...

Hankyung and Heechul were quiet.

Henry was crying to Zhou Mi.

Siwon was griping Kibum's hand while praying.

Kyuhyun was comforting  Sungmin and Shindong stood in a corner..........eating.........chicken.........

DAMMMIT I WANT SOME TOOOO!!!! WHY CAN"T I HAVE CHICKEN!! I WANTT SOMEEE CHICKEN IS SUPPOSED TO BEEE MINNEEE ONLYYY MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

......but now was not the time.... (A/N: I DID THAT TO EXPRESS HIS CHICKEN RAGE! xD)

I walked over to Eunhyuk

Me: Hyung....

He didn't reply...he just stood there.....tears running down his face.....staring at Donghae's grave.

We both stood there  before Eunhyuk said something...

Eunhyuk: He was the greatest best friend you know? He always found the time for me even if he was with Taeyeon.....He promised me that.....that no matter what happened.....he was going to be there for me.....and......and he was....every single damm time....he was there.....standing by my side....he was there....even when his dad died......I promised that I would protect him....that I would do anything to keep him safe....even at the cost of my life....but.......

He started sobbing.

Eunhyuk: I couldn't do anything! And b-because of me, he's dead! I-it's all my fault!! It's my fault he's d-dead...It should've b-been me instead....

I pulled him into a hug.

Me: Hyung...it's not your fault..and Donghae-hyung wouldn't want you blaming yourself like this right?

Leeteuk came over.

Leeteuk: Awhhhh Hyukjae!

Everybody gathered around us as we had a big group hug.

We placed flowers on their graves and bowed in respect before leaving.

I wrapped my arms around Jessica's waist and pulled her close to me before kissing her forehead.

Me: I love you Jessica. I love you so much.

She kissed me on my cheek.

Jessica: I love you too dubu<3

Everything was going to be alright....everything was going to be alright...

 


Heyyyy guyss~ Sorry late update ^^" Comment and subscribe! xD Love you guys~

anywayss as you can see the picture above is from SUJU EHB WATCH IT ITS FUNNAYY<3

and heres a pic i couldnt help but post... siwon is so adorable~

loool kayy pai pai!

-jjongiebbyluv