17. Hesitant 1/2

[5] Spring Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

160604 A/N: Sorry about the Notification that I updated the story. I was writing a draft and accidentally saved it without hiding the chapter yet. So it's posted. so to make up to it, I'll just post it then.

 

 

 

 

Days flew past and now is the start of the week vacation Mina’s friends’ are looking forward to since the start of their winter break. Mina already gave them before their plane ticket and told them where to meet on the day of their flight. She wasn’t able to meet them for the rest of the break after that, so she’s very excited to meet them as well today and spend a week-long vacation with them.  

“Good morning baby. Rise and shine!” Mina took off Sunwoo’s blanket and the child slowly pulled himself up rubbing his eyes with two hands as adorable as can be. She kneeled in front of him and hand-comb his hair away from his forehead. “Did you sleep well?” Sunwoo nodded. “Do you still feel sleepy?” Mina asked concerned, after all, it’s only two in the morning. But Sunwoo flashed her a smile washing off her concern. Mina kissed his soft chubby cheeks and ruffles his hair. “Go and wash now. I’ll go prepare your clothes.”

Their flight is at 4AM so they need to get ready early although they’re going to fly with one of the private planes of the Jung Empire—the one Nari’s two cousins always use when they’re having vacation, they still need to stick to that time. Nari told them that their flight will take about fourteen hours so they chose that time so that they can have dinner when they got there.

“Sunwoo, good morning!” Soojung greeted as she enters their room. Sunwoo who’s already on his way to the bathroom turns around and ran to her instead. “Good morning noona,” he greeted back while hugging her leg. Soojung then bended her knees and sat on her ankles. “Are you excited?” Sunwoo nodded, smiling. “Be a good boy there, okay?” Sunwoo nodded again, before Soojung places him down.

“Mina, I’ll help you in taking your things out. The car is ready,” she informed her and grab two out of four luggage she prepared.”

“Thank you Soojung.” Mina said while placing Sunwoo’s clothes ready in the bed. “No, problem, is young master already awake? I haven’t seen him yet. You should check first Mina. I’m sure he’s still sleeping. You’ll be late if he won’t wake up now.”

 

*knock knock*

“May I come in?” She waited, but there’s no response.

“I’m coming in.” Mina announced as she is slowly entering the room. “Soojung was right.” Sehun’s is still sleeping. He’s curled up like a fetus and hugging a pillow in his comfortable white bed. He’s like a kid.

“Sehun..” She shakes his shoulder. “Sehun wake up..” This time he stirred but he just faced the other side, ignoring her. “Sehun, it’s almost time to go.” Sehun turned to her side again and suddenly pulled her arm that is on his shoulder. She fell instantly on his chest.  

“Five more minutes.” Sehun mumbled. She looks at him and sighed. She’s about to pinch his nose, since that is how he wakes her up in class before, but then something flashed in her mind. That specific scene during their trip with Jin. She remembered their almost kiss since their faces were as close as before. He eyes widened and pushed herself off harshly away as quickly as she can and told him to get up shouting and slapping his arm, hard.

 

“Yah!” he shouted while rubbing his sore arm that made her smile. “You’re finally awake. We’re going to be late if you stay in bed for five more minutes, so please get yourself ready now.”

“I understand, mother! Tch!” Sehun crawled off his bed and close the door with a slam. When Sehun closed his door, Mina looks around to locate his luggage but couldn’t find it. “Don’t tell me he hasn’t arranged them yet?” Mina walks to every corner and beside his study table, she saw it. Mina was on her way out when she noticed a mirror.

(C.11 SHEcret) “By the way, if you were that curious about the person I like, I have a magic mirror in my room. You can check it and ask the mirror like in Snow White story.” 

 

It is silly to believe those words, but if this mirror is truly that magical… I’m begging you, please don’t show her to me. I don’t want to see her face or know who she is. Rather, my request is.. please give me a chance.

 

~~

Mina and Sunwoo waited in the living room while Sehun is still getting ready. Sunwoo is playing on his pad and Mina is just watching him. She asked him couple of times if he wants to take a nap and she’ll take care of him but he keeps on shaking his head. “I’m sure he’s excited.” Soojung told her before she went back to the kitchen.

“I’m done, let’s go?” A voice broke the silence and Mina looks up. Sehun is not wearing his uniform nor his usual white shirt and cotton pants or dressed formally for an event. He’s just wearing his casual clothes and wearing a shade now which is a rare sight for her.

“Done staring?”

“Eh?” Mina was brought back to reality again and quickly averted her gaze to Sunwoo, abashed. Sehun chuckled at her reaction and scooped Sunwoo off the ground, carrying him while he’s still absorbed in playing a game

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter