one

The Fansites

"Baekhyun, it's your fifth semester in this course yet you still can't take a photo of a human model! What i'm gonna do with you, boy"

"I'm sorry, sir"

"You know, i'm keeping you because you're a nature scene expert. But to pass this course you have to master in both nature scene and human model photograph"

"Yes sir, i know"

"Please Baekhyun, you're a great collegers. I can feel your passion in every photo you tkae, you have one more year to learn about human model photograph. Please master it"

"Yes sir, i will"

"Okay, you pass"

Baekhyun bow his head and turn his heels to leave the college room. Once he sure that he close the door, he sigh. So many things that live in his mind nowdays. The non-stop argument between his parents, his nagging aunt who always told him to find a boyfriend girlfriend with her you're-twenty-for-god's-sake-you-have-to-find-your-mate reason, and his one and only bestfriend who always tell him the god's creature who has tan skin with shy smile, who love to dance and rapping (but mostly dance, say Kyungsoo) a.k.a Kim godness Jongin.

"Byun Baekkie!" and with that Baekhyun enveloped in a tight breath taking hug from his one and only, Do Kyungsoo. "What Soo?" Baekhyun reply while trying to get out from the latter hug. "Baek! I have the VIP tickets for 6 God Rappers tonight!" Kyungsoo say while squealing like teenage girl who got acceoted on her first confession.

"Tickets? i thought you're going alone?" Baekhyun ask him as he start walking towards cafeteria for lunch. "You're coming with me right?" Kyungsoo block his way. 

Damn. He forget the dare that Kyungsoo gave weeks ago. "Uh.. of course" Baekhyun try reassure his friend and thank god that work. "Good! The concert start at 8pm so you have to get ready around 5! Oh my gosh i can't wait to see Jongin perf-" 

"Wait, you? not we?"

"Yeah you should go to the venue alone because i'll go there after lunch with the other Darkest Ace!" 

Kyungsoo sure know how to torture Baekhyun. First he gave Baekhyun dare to coming in 6GR concert (who not worth any second of my time, say Baekhyun) and now he is telling him to come to the venue alone because he is going with another Kim Jongin fanatic fans or Darkest Acr. Great.

"But Kyu-"

"Bye Baekkie!" Kyungsoo run off to the other direction with big grin plastering his face. Baekhyun sigh for the nth time today and continue his walk for lunch.

     -----

He fasten his steps as he lowering his cap to hide his scowling face more. .

"Chanyeol oppa!"

"Oppa wait for us!"

"Ah! Oppa you're so cool!"

Where to hide... Where to hide... Ah! He sees a dark alley that lead to a certain old building. Without hestiation he quickly run to the darkest part of the alley and stop when he is sure he is perfectly hidden and catch a breath. 

"Where is he?"

"Ugh! I told you to watch his back!"

"Told you i'm focus taking his photos!"

"Guys! let's just go, it's 5pm. I think the venue gate is crowded already" The three fans slowly walk away leaving Chanyeol alone. In the dark alley. And it's 5pm. And he is late.

ing great.

Chanyeol check his phone to see if there was any message from his manager- of course there was. 4 New Message and 11 Missed Call. He quickly call his manager while massaging his nape.

"Where ar-"

"I'm in one of dark alleys around the park, the one that leads to an old building. Come fast, i'm sweating"

"Okay" 

Around 5 minutes later Chanyeol found a white van stopped in front of the alley. He walk towards the van and hurriedly open the door and get in. "Crazy fans again?" his manager ask him, "Old times, hyung. Old times" Chanyeol took off his cap as his coordi noona wipe his sweating forehead.

"The fans still following you after you give them fanservice?" his manager spare him a glance, "Yeah, even after signing one of their backpack they keep following me"

"It's your choice to be a kind hearted idol Park Chanyeol"

"Yeah yeah, now shut it. You're giving back my headache" 

His manager chuckle a bit and then they drive off to the concert venue. About 30 minutes later, Chanyeol and his staff (a manager and a coordi noona) arrive at the venue backstage gate. He quickly ran towards his waiting room where the hair stylist and make up artist waiting for him for almost two hours straight, "Ah! we're sorry! There were a few fans infront of  his apartment and he was giving them a little fanservice" his manager say as he, his manager and coordi noona bow towards the waiting hair stylist and make up artist.

They glance at each other and nod. "It's okay Chanyeol! Although it's not professional, but fans is important too" the make up artist smile at Chanyeol. Chanyeol smile back and sit infront of the mirror to get his make up done. 

Park Chanyeol is an idol. No, not the idol who dance and sing beautiful song. He is a rapper who curse when they rap, diss anyone who annoys him, but Chanyeol not wear that arrogant-cool-face like other rappers. He just wear the stupid-but-nice-grin-face he has and do not forget his kindness with his fans. His fans means the true Giant Grins or Double G (it's not Chanyeol himself who named his fas like this). He is usually called happy virus but cool rapper who wear smile all the time. That what's netizen comment about him.

Oh, they don't know they're so wrong.

-----

It's 7pm and Baekhyun didn't have a plan to get off from his luxury king sized bed. No, he didn't want to. He stare at his galaxy painted ceiling with a sigh, he started to remember the day when he and his grandfather painted it.

"Baekhyun-ah come here for awhile" his grandfather called him. "Yes, Haraboeji!" Baekhyun shove his DSLR to his butler and run into second floor where his grandfather's voice come from. 

"I'm here! I'm here!" Baekhyun voice echoed through halls, "Young Master! Slowly!" one of his butler warn him but who is baekhyun if he listen to his stupid butler? 

"I'm in your room Baekhyun" he heard his grandfather voice then run off to his room. "Woah! What is this for Haraboeji?" Baekhyun ask his grandfather who climb up a ladder in the middle of Baekhyun's huge bedroom with two butlers holding the thing. "We are going to paint your ceiling! Come on, don't you want it?" his grandfather wave his brush over him.

"I can?" Baekhyun voice squeak out."Of course!" his grandfather beamed.

Baekhyun climb up the ladder with big smile plastering his face, remained oblivious that his grandfather mouthing his butler to watch if Baekhyun's parents has arrive or not.

"Can i paint galaxy?" a 12 years old Baekhyun ask his grandfather, "Do you ever see galaxy galaxy Baekhyun?" his grandfather ask him back with a smile. "No... but we can search it on Daum! Shin, search galaxy on Daum!" Baekhyun told his butler, then he notice the stare his grandfather gave, "... please"

"Good Baekhyun" his grandfather gave him thumbs up and Baekhyun grin at him.

Being the only heirs of Byun family, Baekhyun should be a perfect son. Intellegent, dicipline, well mannered that what his private instuctor teach him. It's not his fault if he has no interest in family business, right? It's not his fault if he has passion for photography, right? Baekhyun follow his grandfather to be a professional artist who master in paint and taking photos. He is happy because his grandfather's blood run on him. 

His parents hate it though.

A sudden knock bring back Baekhyun to reality, with a soft almost whisper voice he manage to answer a "What"

"Young Master, Mr. Do Kyungsoo has been calling you on your personal phone for a hour now. Should i tell him that you're asleep?" 

Baekhyun let out a sigh, "Connect him to my room phone, Shin"

"Yes, Young Master" a second after that his room phone start to ring. Baekhyun get up from his position to grab the ringing thing. "Oh my gosh! Byun where are you?!" Baekhyun flinch at the sudden burst as he keep his phone far from his ear, "What Soo?" he answer.

"Where the are you? i thought i tell you to get ready at 5!"

"Yeah, i'm in my room"

"The , Baek  the concert will start within a hour and you're still lazying in your room?"

"I do what you tell me, Soo. Get ready around 5"

"But why are you still in your freaking room Baek-"

"You didn't tell me to come to the venue"

"What the hell? Baek you are 20 for god's sake! If i told you to get ready, it means prepares and come to the venue! Oh! Baekhyun, i'm sorry i'm cursing at you! oh my god what if Jongin know i'm cursing at my own bestfriend? He'll think i'm bad! What if-"

"Hey, calm dow, okay? i'm kidding, and i'm on my way to the venue. Stop panicking?"

"Okay, i'll wait at VIP gate, see you there Baekkie!" with that Kyungsoo hung up. Baekhyun know the real Kyungsoo is a curse machine and he also know Kyungsoo working hard to change that bad habit of him, because Kim Jongin doesn't like his fans cursing like him (phrase B number 8 of How to be The Real Darkest Ace Guide Book. Baekhyun just remember this part, but Kyungsoo of course remember all)

For once though Baekhyun thanks whoever the Kim Jongin because Kyungsoo is motivated by him. Positively.

Baekhyun put on his black trench winter coatm a pair of sneakers and immediately grab his Nikon D3X DSLR but stop when he remember he is not going to take any pictures tonight. So no camera. When he is done, he walk to the basement of his mansion to get his baby Porsche 918 out. 

"Young Master, you can't ride your car. It's Master Byun's command" Butler Shin say as he grab Baekhyun's car key from Baekhyun's hand politely. 

"Fine" baekhyun sigh and walk out from basement to his front mansion, "You don't need to send me out, Shin. The venue is not that far anyway. I'll just take a bus or two" Baekhyun say to his Butler Shin who now stand infront of main gates with stoic expression of his. Stupid.

Half a hour later Baekhyun arrive infront of VIP gate, but doesn't see Kyungsoo anywhere. He remind oblivious the stare people give him though, well who doesn't stare Baekhyun with a bunch of bodyguards 15ft away from his with the familiar stoic expression that screams i'm-Byun's-bodyguard-so-stay-away-from-my-master looks.

Baekhyun unlock his phone with a few taps on it's screen then start calling his bestfriend, "Hey, i'm infront of the VIP gate... Yeah there are three people queuing... What?"

"I told the lady with two bodyguards if there are someone who named Byun Baekhyun with password Jongin loves Kyungsoo, let him in"

"So i must say my name and the password?"

"Yep! Faster though, the concert is starting now..." Baekhyun can't hear the last sentence because the other line is full of screaming fans, so he hung up.

The three people in queue seems already get in so Baekhyun walk towards the lady with two bodyguards, "Where are your ticket, son?" the lady ask him with that tone. His bodyguards run to him abruptly but in silence so their Young Master doesn't know.

Baekhyun didn't know the lady and the two bodyguards infront of him shivering because his bodyguards giving them the looks. "My name is Byun Baekhyun and the password is Jongin loves Kyungsoo...?" 

The lady taken back, then searching some notes on her now shaking handboard (because her hands are shaking) as she saying "A-ah... You know the password, b-but i don't think your name is right.." then the two bodyguards whispers "Just let him in!" 

"Fine! Get in" the lady say hurriedly and the two bodyguards open the huge door.

With that Baekhyun success entering the 6 God Rappers concert.

-----

"Park Chanyeol you're gonna pop out after Rap Monster okay? It's 15 minutes from now! Prepare your self!" the staff tell Chanyeol with a yell because who will hear you talk normally in a concert. Chanyeol nod his head and check him self on a mini mirror that his coordi noona holding. After he sure his make up are perfect he wait beneath the mini stairs that lead to the main stage.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Chanyeol can see his fans from here. Then he smile to himself.

"Okay Chanyeol, in ten second!" 

For his fans.

For my fans.

3...

2...

1...


A/N : First chapter! Please leave comment about it okay? Kinda boring i think... do subscribe and vote if you dont mind tho 

Until the next chapter!

xoxo