Here Comes Trouble

Here Comes Trouble

 

 

Fanning myself with the biggest pink cardboard among the others which were scattered on the couch, I realized I need to tell Euna all over again how to properly dispose the things she just used.  My daughter informed me this morning that she will make a glittering welcome note for her dad. I thought it was sweet but heol, she didn’t even finish doing it.

“Why do you need parachute for that day? Babe, we won’t have garden or beach wedding, right?”

I was picking up the last sheet upon hearing Jungshin’s aggravated voice.  He must have noticed me since he slightly waved his hand and gave me thumb-up after. Jungshin’s marrying his supermodel girlfriend based in New York. They met when he got invited to a fashion event there last year.  Yonghwa thought it was too fast but I always tell him there’s no right or wrong time for true love. Fine, that was mushy, even my husband gave me his annoying childish grin after hearing that but you see, I agreed to be his fiancé after a year we dated.

Noticing that Jungshin needed privacy, I opted to go to our room and opened my laptop; perfect timing for Yonghwa’s video call. My husband’s handsome face appeared on the screen and he smiled after seeing me. At thirty-three, he’s still hot.  I waved at him and blow a flying kiss. He laughed warmly before catching the kiss and sending it back to me. Okay, we were the silliest couple ever.

“Hey, hon…”

“Hi! How’s recording?”

Yonghwa’s in LA to record a song with Jason Mraz. Last year, we all screamed in happiness and excitement when the Hollywood singer personally called my husband and offered him collaboration.

“It was nice. I’m still nervous around them but Jason helped me a lot.”

“Did you eat dinner already? How about the vitamins I packed together with your—“

“Seo Joohyun, I’m a good husband who obeys my wife all the time.”

“I miss you already.”

“I miss you too. I’m so lonely here especially during bed time without you to kiss and hug me.”

“You should bring Tamama!”

“Yah! You are much ier than Tamama.”

“I look like whale, Oppa.”

“You are my favorite whale then.”

“Jung Yonghwa, how dare you! You did this to me. If not without your super stamina, I wouldn’t get pregnant the second time around!”

I was suddenly pissed, reminded with how Taeyeon eonni teased me with my weight. And now, my husband telling me that I looked like a whale makes me want to cry.

“Hyun, I’m just kidding.  I’m sorry. Actually, I’m so turn on right now realizing I got you pregnant again. “

“Pffft!”

Yonghwa chuckled and about to reply when both us heard the loud footsteps of the kids. When I turned around, I saw Jonghyun’s triplets;  Daehan, Minguk and Manse, chasing Euna with, what the heck? Was that a microphone stand their holding?

She ran at my back, clearly seeking cover, and I put my arms around her.

The three boys—all six— halted after seeing me. But Manse, being the most mischievous one, still attempted to run toward Euna so I shot my hand out.

“Manse baby, stop it now.”

“Leave me alone!” Euna shouted and it was time for me to glare at my six-year old daughter. She pouted and leaned back to me that I could still smell her powder-filled body.  Day by day, Euna behaved like her father. She could lure people with her charms.

Then Jonghyun came from the door, obviously looking for his sons.  He gaped after seeing the microphone stand. He rushed toward the boys and took it from them. “Yah! Why do you have this?”

“The three of them get this from the music room. I told them not to do it, Appa.” Minguk, being the most honest, blurted out, even throwing his most angelic face towards his fuming father.

“I did not! Euna took it!” Daehan screamed back.

“I didn’t, Samchon! Manse told us to do it.” Euna pleaded.

“Appa, I didn’t!” Manse fought back.

Jonghyun tried to calm himself.  I almost laughed upon observing his demeanour. Taking care of the triplets while his wife was away for a business trip must be taking its toil.  Then, my little child adding the dilemma.  

Jonghyun put his hands on his hips and looked sternly to the four of them. Even Euna, sat up straight, clearly sensing her samchon was really mad.

“Okay enough! I don’t care who did or who didn’t take it. But why are you chasing Euna with this?”

Manse was the quickest one to answer. “Appa, after playing that with us, she went to the bathroom and filled the water gun with toilet water and started shooting us! It’s so gross!”

Yonghwa laughed loudly that Jonghyun and I glowered at him. He coughed and called our daughter’s attention.

“Baby, was it true? Did you really do it?”

“But… but… I just saw that one from an American prank show.”

“Fine, that show must be funny but it didn’t tell you to copy what they did on the video. And Manse’s right. The water is dirty and… gross. Don’t do it again. Promise us.”

“Okay. I will not do it again. I promise, Appa.”

“Say sorry to the boys and to your Jonghyun samchon.”

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Samchon.”

Jonghyun walked towards her and ruffled her hair. After saluting to his hyung, he dragged his boys toward the kitchen. Time to feed them. I cupped Euna’s face and dropped a kiss to her forehead.

“Sweetheart, stop fighting with the triplets. You’re big kids now, okay?”

“Okay. But Eomma… Appa…”

They both turned to Euna. She looked like she needed to say something important to them.

“This should be our biggest secret, please Eomma? Appa?

Yonghwa showed his pinky swear so I also did the same. Euna breathed deeply.

“Manse told me not to tell this to anybody but we saw Minhyuk samchon twirling red in front of Krystal Imo and put it in his pocket then they went inside their room.  Wasn’t that gross too? “

Yonghwa and I lost words for a minute. Euna seemed innocent with our reaction so she told us she will eat lunch together with the triplets.

Finally noting what our daughter shared to us, I went to our bed and rolled while laughing like crazy.  I didn’t even notice the screen showing Yonghwa pulling his phone and dialled a number.

“Kang Minhyuk, I will really kill you!”

 

 

0-0

Before a Beneath fan freak out, let me tell you that I asked Lyre eonni's permission to use Euna's name here because she inspires us these days (AWWWWWW/ squeezes Jung Euna) Because she loves me, she said yes puahaha Thank you so much, unnir! I love love you <3

I will finish my fics here but I will definitely update Mental Shin's first.  Till next time then? /waves waves/