ㅡstatus

Our Story (character reveal #2)

EMPTY SLOTPENDING, RECEIVED. REJECTED, FIX ERRORS. ACCEPTED, NO ERRORS.

Eom Aemin

The meticulous - thefemalepresident | Hello! First and foremost, I would like to thank you for applying as well as being our story's first applicant. i appreciate the time and effort you had put into this application. three hours is a long time and i really cannot thank you enough for the effort and detail you had included. Now onto the application itself.

Overall, i did not find any errors or sections that need to be fixed. good job and thank you for following the instructions! Aemin seems to be an adorable person and i'm already in love with her personality. i also loved your history because of how aemin wanted to be her and not who her parents wanted her to be, which fits perfectly to my description of breaking free from their grasps. Her nickname, levi, is adorable; and frankly, reminds me of attack on titan.

once again, thank you so much for applying!

Valentina Spinello-Marcoux

the optimist - missxox | hello! thank you so much for applying and taking advantage of having a non-korean applicant.

i love the confidence your character has! her confidence is appealing and it's a trait that contributes to her iness. throughout your personality section, i couldn't help but to smile a bit; she's too cute, it makes me feel some typa way. also, i think her full-time job is intriguing; it's something i did not expect to see in this application. thank you so much for being unique and surprising me!

overall i did not find any errors, so your application has been accepted. once again, thank you for applying!

Stephanie Yoon

THE magnanimous - miseucaramel | HELLO! i hope your personal problem is resolved and you're doing fine. thank you so much for applying!

i really enjoyed stephanie's personality! she seems like an angel from heaven and it makes me so happy. i love how generous she is and how she puts others needs before hers. i could honestly see her having fun but ultimately getting hurt in the end. it's sad to see a young 18 year old getting cuts and whatnot but at the same time it's hilarious because i imagine she would still have a smile on her face cracking jokes. i also love her major! it's nice to see someone majoring in things other than science. perhaps it's me, since i'm majoring in a science department so i associate myself with people in the same department. regardless, english--nice!

overall i enjoyed your application and loved stephanie's personality! UPDATED. however, there were a few mistakes (don't worry, they are very small and easily fixable!). Due to the simple errors, your application will be rejected until further notice. nonetheless, thank you so much for applying!

  1. first, in the "history" section in step two you included the meeting of her and mark tuan (her love interest). i wanted any information excluding the encounter with him. this may have been my fault, as i slightly altered the application a few times. i may have recently added that information in, so i deeply apologize. please just move those last couple sentences to step four's "meeting".
  2. second, which is optional but highly recommended, can you explain how she got that scar below her knee and why she got that heartbeat tattoo?

 Charlotte Daniels

The ebullient - spaceoutlaw | Hello! welcome to aff and i'd like to thank you once more for applying.

first off, i'd like to point out that charlotte's middle name, midori, is pretty. when i first read your application i fell in love with it! i really like her style--it's elegant and cute in a simple way. her personality is adorable as well. ice cream adventures when normal people would be sleeping? amazing! i wouldn't mind being her friend. also, i think that mole on her left cheek is adorable. facial blemishes (if you'd consider this to be a blemish) adds personality and are adorable. basically, everything about charlotte is adorable af.

overall, there were no errors in the application. however, i'd like you to further elaborate on her diagnosis: you said she has cancer and is in a critical condition. due to this, your application will be rejected until further notice. thank you for applying!

  1. what type of cancer does charlotte have?
  2. what stage (0-4, normally categorized 1-4) is she in? in your application you mentioned she's in a rather "critical condition". i am assuming this means she is in stage 4 (read below for the differences, if you are unaware). keep in mind that stage 4 patients prognosis is serious and often times lead to death.
  • ​stage 0 (for example, cancer since they have this stage), is known as "carcinoma in situ" meaning it is noninvasive--it is at the original place. this is the stage where abnormal cells have been located and are easily removable through surgery.
  • stage 1 (which most cancers begin with) is where the cancerous cells are evident and small. they have not grown into nearby tissues and has not spread to other parts of the body. this is the "early-stage" of cancer.
  • stage 2 and 3 are similar but 3 is obviously a little worse. they both include cancerous cells that have grown in size and spread to nearby tissues and lymph nodes but not to other body parts.
  • step 4, as mentioned previously, is the most critical stage. this is where cells have spread to other parts of the body and are fairly large. they enter the blood stream and travel throughout the body, creating new colonies. this is also known as "metastatic cancer".

 Shin Ahrim

THE EBULLIENT - bfb1a499 | Thank you so much for applying! i am so sorry it took a while for a review to be posted; thank you for your patience.

oh my, when i got to her history i was shocked to read she was the eldest out of seven children. she seems to be very hardworking and optimistic despite her troubles. i really love how she looks out for others even if it results in placing her life at risk. i guess it's a habit of hers considering she's the eldest with so many younger siblings. 

throughout your application i stumbled upon one problem and would appreciate it if you'd change it. due to this, your application will be denied until further notice. 

  1. you stated your major as "sports", however, i do not think there is such thing. correct me if i am wrong, though. there are many majors that are associated with sports, such as, but are not limited to:
    1. ​sports and fitness administration
    2. sports communication
    3. sports studies
    4. sports medicine
    5. sports fitness administration

 Mayu Ishida

THE magnanimous - whutever09 | hello! thank you so much for applying and being patient with the review. before i begin with your review i'd like to say that i love the way you formatted the personality and history section.

i really love her cheerful and easygoing personality; she does seem like a ball of sunshine! i liked how you kept it realistic--remembering that people who do not want to disappoint others tend to keep their problems to themselves, however, even then they still burst at times. not only that but being born into a dysfunctional family (because who is really "normal" nowadays?). her internal (family) problems won me over because they're realistic in my opinion and differ from the normal "death and left alone" or "abusive and unloved" type of plots.

overall i really loved your application especially upon knowing she has a madoka custume: such a cheerful and cute girl. there were no errors. thank you for applying!

 Jung Mirae

THE METICULOUS - rubyprincess99 | HELLO! I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR APPLYING AS WELL AS BEING patient!

i loved the six piercings she has--it really gave me a "badass" yet classy feel to her. it's like a "oh she coo" type of moment because of her piercing and personality but because they are all on her lobes rather than face/body it's classy (in my opinion, at least). i love this cheeky, overly affectionate and confident girl who has a direction in life. she knows what she wants is not afraid to go after it. her occupation and brother won me over because it sounds fun including a relatively famous person into normal young girls' lives.

i did not find any errors so your application has been accepted. thank you so much for your time and effort!

 Cha Seul

THE optimist - topazstarflower | HELLO! I am so sorry for the delay. i have been so busy lately because it's summer and i have been making plans everyday. anyways, thank you so much for your patience.

i love her nickname, cha cha; i feel like it matches her optimistic personality. when i hear "cha cha" i think of the happy music along with the dance. odd, i know. her nurturing personality of hers is amazing. she is the type of friend anyone would die for: she's supportive and caring. oh my, photographic memory? i am quite jealous of this optimistic and talented girl. Alright, shop on the first floor and a living space on the second--was I the only one that thought of "It's okay, that's love"?

I did not find any errors in your application. thank you so much for applying!

 Choi Mia

The Magnanimous - mindovermatter | hello! i am very sorry for the delay in this--i seem to be a professional in this department. i deeply apologize but thank you for being so patient. i really do appreciate it.

i love how persistent your character is with love and harmony. it really gives me the impression that she's truly a happy-go-lucky type of individual who believes there's good in everyone. it's honestly a very cute trait that will ultimately get her in trouble, which is amazing for a story! i also love her choice of style, especially since she's in the fashion industry; comfort over everything. also, i probably shouldn't have but i laughed at the "being buried alive" thing, whoops.

your application has no errors and has been accepted. thank you so much for applying!

 Park Soomin

THE meticulous - layni17 thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to apply to this story! i really do appreciate it as well as your patience while i try to balance life (just kidding, i don't have one) and school.

i was amazed with your application; it was very unique in a few areas! my attention was caught when you mentioned soomin had completely lost her hearing in her left ear at the age of 16. that's rarely something an applicant would write about unless the plot lines asked for some sort of disability. i really like her easy-going and relaxed personality. i kind of enjoyed how she's so casual with her elders but never once did you describe her to be disrespectful to them so it's interesting, in my opinion.

your application has been accepted. 

 Blythe Chan

THE ebullient - spontaneity hello! thank you so much for applying. i really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application as well as your patience throughout this long process. 

thumbelina is such an adorable nickname--it gives ME THE IMPRESSION THAT SHE IS VERY CLUMSY (ASSUMPTION MADE WITHOUT READING YOUR ENTIRE APPLICATION, HAHA). BLYTHE SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE AND I'M already IN LOVE WITH HER CHARACTER. SHE'S A SHORT GIRL WITH A BABY-FACE WHO ACTS LIKE A CHILD WITH RANDOM happy OUTBURSTS...like seriously, she's like a child. her optimism and ability to forgive others remind me of a little child, especially the little gestures that can help her regain a sense of humanity. quite honestly, blythe seems like the ball of joy/happiness and may be an amazing contribution to the girls' life.

no errors; application has been accepted.

 Bebe Ahn

THE ebullient - aychapop04 Hello! I'd like to thank you so much for applying as well as your patience as i struggledto find time to do these reviews.

along with her pesistency, bebe seems like a very stubborn girl. i honestly love individuals who will not take 'no' as an answer, given that it is something that tests their own abilities. i can see her stubborn personality getting her into deep trouble. she's kind of a carefree individual who's like "you do you and i'll do me". i concur: men in suits are attractive (y, even.) her style is adorable as well haha.

no errors.

 Nana Isayomi

THE MAGNANIMOUS - cookiesilikecookies | hello! thank you so much for applying to my apply-fanfiction. i really appreciate it along with your patience as i struggled to put up these character reviews!

i rarely ever refer to an applicants appearance but i'd like to say that her makeup application is lovely. i tend to go (and like to see) a light-natural-like makeup so yay! her filialness astonishing, if i may so say. rarely do you ever hear any children being that filial to their parents. it'll be an interesting trait to write about and has the ability to connect well with your chosen character (magnanimous). i feel like i can talk about nana and how much i love her for 3-paragraphs and rather than doing that, i'll just cut to the important things. she's like a real person (literally). I have seen these personality traits in friends, strangers, and even in myself. she's real and i love it. ugh just overall i love nana so much.

no errors found. application has been accepted.

 Hyunjae Lee

THE ebullient - lehyunjae | I'm very sorry for the late review! i was supposed to do it last night but i got caught up with this amazing k-drama and i'm like ugh ugh ugh. anyways, thank you so much for applying and for your patience! <3

so neat that hyunjae knows arabic; it's a language you don't hear someone learning just for fun. oh my goodness, i chuckled at her fashion inspiration being herself...literally. haha. my favorite thing about this girl is how randon and unpredictable she is! she's not like regular people who like to live on a structured and boring life. it's also interesting how she was exposed to so many different things at a young age and possessing so many different talents in various areas. random note: i just woke up from my nap and read her hobby "baking" as "barking" and got a little worried but nonetheless would have enjoyed writing about a girl randomly barking just for s and giggles.

i found no errors in your application. thank you so much for applying!