Byun Baekhyun (FINAL)

Beautiful

Chanyeol likes to take pictures of nature. from an early age, he was already interested in nature and when he got his first mobile he made the whole time pictures of nature with his mobile. now he stands in the park of Seoul with his expensive camera. It would be good weather today so he took his chance to make nice pictures of the park. The sun shined. birds were whistling , the trees were green and flowers were blooming. There is nothing more beautiful than nature for him, he grabbed his camera and started with taking pictures. After an hour he found that he had taken enough pictures and went to sit on a bench to watch them . He was looking at his pictures until a stranger came to him. "are you a photographer?" the stranger asked. He looked up and saw a beautiful boy from about his age. “err.. kind of. I like to take pictures of nature "and he smiled . the boy smiled back. “I’m Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun” he said and he gave him a handshake. ‘Byun Baekhyun… what a beautiful name for a beautiful boy’ he thought and realized that he didn’t introduce himself.  “I’m Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol”  he said. “nice to meet you Chanyeol, can I look through your pictures?” Baekhyun asked with puppy eyes. ‘so adorable’ he thought. He realized that Baekhyun was still waiting for an answer. “oh yeah.. sure” he said instantly.

 

 Baekhyun was now looking through Chanyeols pictures and Chanyeol was just staring at Baekhyuns beautiful hands. ‘so beautiful’ he thought and couldn’t stop staring. Baekhyun noticed it and laughed. “are my hands THAT pretty?” he smiled and Chanyeol thought that Baekhyun had the cutest eye smile in the world. ‘yes they are pretty, very, very, very, pretty, like you’ he thought but he would never say that. “I was not staring..” he denied and Baekhyun just laughed. “do you want to take pictures of me in the park?” Baekhyun asked excitedly and Chanyeol was looking shocked. Baekhyun saw it and thought that Chanyeol didn’t want to “I mean only if you want to…” Baekhyun asked shyly and Chanyeol couldn’t resist it. He wanted to stare more at the boys pretty hands and he only could stare, If he had a picture of Baekhyun. So his answer would be yes. “Yes, I would love to take pictures of you in the park” he said and he saw a blush on Baekhyuns cheeks which he found adorable.

 

“okay then. Err… what if you would sit on the bench where I just sat” Baekhyun nodded and he sat on the bench. Baekhyuns brown hair looked lighter because of the sun and his face looked more beautiful than it already was. ‘beautiful’ strange to feel like this for a stranger he just met but he didn’t care and started to take pictures of Baekhyun. god he was not professional and he wanted to make the perfect pictures of Baekhyun. So he tried his best. After an hour of taking pictures of Baekhyun, they decided to look through the pictures he just took of Baekhyun. “Yeollie you are a professional” Baekhyun said. He noticed the nickname Baekhyun gave him and thought that it was so cute. “err.. thank you and thanks for the nickname” he said. Baekhyun looked at him shocked. “err.. sorry Chanyeol I will just call you Chanyeol or Yeol..” he said and looked back at his camera.

 

 He actually didn’t mind that Baekhyun called him like that. “no, you can call me Yeollie… if that makes you happy” he saw Baekhyun looking back at him and smiled again. then suddenly Baekhyun gave him a hug. “Okay Yeollie!!!” Baekhyun said and gave him the cutest eye smile he had ever seen. ‘gosh stop being adorable!’ he thought and just stared at Baekhyun. “oh Yeollie, should I give you my number so you can send me the pictures?” Baekhyun asked suddenly. ‘number.. your number..’ and he smiled. “sure… err…. Baekhyun gave him his number and  Chanyeol gave his to him. “mmaybe we can hangout m-“ “ofcourse we can Yeollie!” Baekhyun interrupted. And Chanyeol smiled. Baekhyun looked at his watch and realized that he had to go. “I have to go… bye Yeollie!!” Baekhyun said and waved Chanyeol good bye “bye Baekkie” Chanyeol said and he saw a smile on Baekhyuns face. He saw Baekhyun slowly walking away. “bye Beautiful” he said but not loud enough to hear. He grabbed his camera and also slowly walked away.

 

 

The rest of the day he only looked at the pictures he took of  Baekhyun today. They even took a picture of themselves. Chanyeol looked at the picture. Normal Chanyeol looks always if he looks good in the picture but this time he only looked at Baekhyun. Chanyeol had never seen a boy like this who was so beautiful. It was already midnight and he decided to sleep. “beautiful” the last word Chanyeol said before he fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

The next few weeks, Chanyeols heart changed. How more he hang out with Baekhyun, the more he realized his feelings for the boy. Chanyeol was in love with the beautiful boy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And he was planning to confess tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol woke up with the sun in his face. Today he would hang out with Baekhyun. He would confess to him. Of course he was  nervous but he was sure that everything would end up well. He didn’t know if Baekhyun was  gay but he really wanted to confess. So he planned a picnic in the park.

 

 

Chanyeol was now in the park sitting on a bench waiting for Baekhyun. He even bought a special picnic basket. They would meet up at 2 PM and it was already 2.15 PM he hoped that Baekhyun would come fast. Chanyeol waited another 10 minutes and Baekhyun still wasn’t showing up. He felt like crying and almost stood up until he saw Baekhyun running with his short beautiful legs “sorry.. I’m late. Please forgive me!” Baekhyun said and was now in front of Chanyeol. “don’t worry Baekkie, I’m not angry” he said but actually he was a bit but his anger was already forgotten when Baekhyun showed his eye smile. “yaay, let’s eat then!” Baekhyun said and sat on the grass. Chanyeol opened the picnic basket and grabbed the food he made. “ooh Yeol, you did this for me? I feel honoured” Baekhyun said “maybe” Chanyeol said and they both laughed. They ate their food and just talked until Chanyeol grabbed something out of his bag he brought. It was a collage in the shape of a heart in the heartshaped collage  were the pictures he took of Baekhyun and in the middle the picture they took of themselves and a letter “err... I made this special for you. Please read the letter” Chanyeol said and gave the letter to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was surprised. he didn’t know what Chanyeol was planning and just began reading the letter.

 

 

 

“Dear Baekkie,

 

As you know we met like 4 weeks ago and I can tell you that I’m comfortable with you. We have a lot in common and we laugh at each other jokes. I’ve never had a friend like you and I’m glad that I met you in the park. When I saw you for the first time, I thought that you were adorable and beautiful and I never knew that I would befriend you . I still find you adorable and beautiful but something else too. the first day I met you I felt strange and I never had this feeling. The last few weeks I realised my feelings for you. So Baek I want to tell you this.

 

I’m In love with you, do you want to be my boyfriend?

 

Your dear friend, lover

Chanyeol

 

 

 

Baekhyun read the whole letter and was shocked. Chanyeol saw the look in Baekhyuns eyes and thought that he hurt the boy. “Baekkie… if you don’t want t-“ but he got interrupted with a soft pair of lips on his and arms on his neck. Baekhyun is kissing me kissing me.. BYUN BAEKHYUN IS KISSING ME!!!  Chanyeol thought and Baekhyun was the first one who broke the kiss. “yes!!! I want to be your boyfriend Yeollie!!!, I had already a crush on you when I saw you for the first time and I really wanted to know you and when I knew you, I fell in love but I thought that you were straight and I-“ Baekhyun got interrupted by Chanyeols lips on his. When Chanyeol broke the kiss. Chanyeol whispered the 3 words that Baekhyun wanted to hear from the first moment he saw Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

“I love You”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love You too”

 

 

 

 

And from now, nature was not the most beautiful thing for Chanyeol anymore. It was his beautiful boyfriend

 

Byun Baekhyun. 

 


 

A/N: so this is my first one shot, I hope you enjoyed it!. I got inspired by a imagine that someone wrote for me it was about Key and me and I thought that this would fit baekyeol so I decided to make a baekyeol one shot of this. I have an idea for another Jongkey fanfic and it has to do something with fantasy :D so I hope you will subscribe to my next Jongkey fanfiction