Love without a first sight

Love without a first sight

Your heard your alarm so you get out of bed. Today is e very special day for you because you will meet EXO. They have a concert and you payed for a meet and greet. You are a fan of them from the beginning. You normally didn't cared about boy groups but this time it was different. It was only for one person. His stage name was Lay but his real name was Zhang Yixing. When you heared his voice for the first time your hart was beating so fast. You was in love with him. You didn't know how he looked but that doesn't matter to you. Love is not because someone looks pretty but because they are inside the best person for you. His voice was just the best you ever heard. You knew that you two can't be together. Not only because he is an idol. But because you was blind and you thaught that no one will ever love a blind person. You prepared yourself and ate something.

-- In the evening --

You was waiting to enter the concert. Your friend was with you because it was hard alone. When it was finally time to enter you quickly went to your seat. You was so excited, you will finally hear him live. You was talking with your friend till the concert started. Everyone was screaming so it was hard to hear something. But then you heard his voice. Your hart started beating very fast. It was all so much and you started crying. Finally you was in the same building as the person that owns your heart. You cryed the whole concert. After the concert there was the meet and greet. It was a little bit different than normal. You could enter a game to win a whole day with a member you want. Everyone was waiting till they sayed the winning names. The first names were other girls but then I heard my name. I was shocked and my friend started screaming. 

Hayoung: Eunji they called your name! You are so lucky! 

I coudn't believe it. My friend helped me with walking to the front. There I stood next to EXO. I coudn't see them but I feeled that I was standing close to Lay. The girls before you picked a member first. Then it was your turn. Ofcourse you choosed Lay. He walked to you and stood next to you. Your heart started beating fast again. You didnt knew what to do and waited till everyone got a member. After that everyone went to another room. We sat down in the couch and  we started talking. 

Lay: So your name is Eunji right? 

You was so shy and only nodded.

Lay: Don't be shy Eunji, it's just me. 

I heard him laughing a bit. 

Lay: So tell a little bit about yourself. 

I started to speak but I was still shy. 

"Uhm I'm Jung Eunji and as you can see I'm blind."

Lay: Okey but I didn't mean that. I mean like what are your hobby's. 

This was the first time someone asked me. Maybe it's the most normal question for another girl but for me it wasn't. Everytime someone saw that I was blind they just ignored me and walked away.

"I like to play piano"

Lay: Really that's so nice. Can you play a song for me?

"Uhm if you want I can do that"

Lay: Ofcourse I want it.

"Okey but can you help me with walking to the piano?" 

He stood up and took my arms. 

Lay: Like this?

He started walking to the piano while he was holding my arm. Then he helped me to sit down on the piano chair. 

"Thank you, normally it's no problem for me to walk but I don't know where everything is in here"

Lay: It's okey.

He sat down beside me and I started to play one of my favorite songs. After a while he started playing with me. This made the song prettier and I enjoyed it so much. When we ended he asked if we could play another song. This time he choosed a song and it was also one of my favorites. We started playing again. It sounded so good with two. 

Lay: You can play really good. 

"Thank you" I smiled.

Lay: Do you want to go somewhere? 

"I like to go to the beach if that's okey. 

Lay: What a good idea, I will take the stuff and then we can go. 

When he came back we walked together to the car. He held the door open for me and I went inside. He went to the drivers seat and we putted our seatbelt on. He started driving. 

Lay: Why do you like the beach so much?

"Because it's a very calm place. I like the feeling of the sand on my feets and walking in the water. Also the the wind is so calming. It's like all my problems go away with it. I can throw all the bad things in the sea and enjoy the sun on my skin. No one that looks at me weird and no one that thinks that I'm stupid. It's just me and the sea." 

Lay: Woah that's pretty. I never thaught about that but now I will look different at the sea. 

"What's your favorite place?"

Lay: hmm I never thaught about that. I like every place if I can be with a special person. 

After talking about different things we arrived. We went out the car and he took the stuff. He took my hand and I was blushing. I looked down and smiled. I hope he didn't saw me blushing. I could feel the wind trough my hair and it feeled so good. It was already a long time that I visited the beach. We sat down on a blanket and I enjoyed the feeling of the sun. 

Lay: You like it really much right? I can see it on your face. 

"Yes" I laughed a little

Lay: Let's play in the water? 

He helped me up and we started runnig to the water. He was splashing water on me so I did the same. He was laughing and that made my heart beating faster. It was so nice being with him. He took my arm and we started running on the sand. But suddenly I tripped and felt on the ground. Because he was holding my hand he fell on me. He was quiet for a moment and then he started talking.

Lay: Are you okey?

"Yes I am" I was blushing so hard right now but I didn't care. 

Then we both started laughing because we both felt awkward. He stood up and helped me. We walked back to the blanket and sat down. 

Lay: Are you hungry? I brought food. 

"Yes let's eat"

It smelled so good. We started eating and talked again. After we were done he cleaned it up.

We layed down on the blanket while holding hands.

Lay: Who is your favorite member of EXO?

"It's you" I giggled.

Lay: Really? I thaught you just choosed me because the person who you wanted was already chosen. 

"You are really my favorite member." I smiled

Lay: But why?

"When I heard your voice for the first time I fell in love with you" Then I realised what I just said. I quickly hide my face because I was embarrased.

Lay: Only because of my voice? 

I nodded "I can't see so I listen to the sounds. When I heard you it was a very special moment. I could feel your love for singing. It was so special and I never felt it before. That's also the reason why I wanted to meet you. I wanted to hear that voice in real"

Lay: That's very pretty. But aren't you curious about how I look? 

"Ofcourse I am but it's weird to feel someone's face right? And for me the looks aren't important, only the inside of a person." 

Lay: That's the same for me. You want to feel my face? 

"Ofcourse but it would be weird for you right?"

Lay: Ofcourse not, why would that be weird? 

"Hmm everyone else says that it's weird, so that's why.

Lay: I don't think it's weird so you can do it.

He led my hand to his face. It felt so soft and sweet. I touched his cheeks, then his eyebrows and then his nose. It was so special to feel his face. He then took my hand and placed it on his lips. They were really soft. I was blushing again when he gave a kiss on my fingers. I smiled and took my hand back. 

Lay: What do you think? 

"Your face feels really sweet and nice."

I felt that he was coming closer. My heart started beating faster and faster. I then could feel his lips. I was shocked and didn't know what to do. But then I started to relax and kissed him back. After a while he stopped and I could feel him smiling. 

Lay: You are a very special girl Eunji. I know we only spend one day together but it feels like I know you for a long time. You have something special in you and you make me smile so much. Do you want to be my girlfriend? 

I didn't know what to say. Zhang Yixing just asked me to be his grilfriend. 

"A..are you sure about that? Even if I can't see?"

Lay: That doesn't change my feelings about you. 

I nodded and smiled at him. 

Maybe I can't see but I can feel. This was love at the first touch.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my first time writing a one shot story. I hope you liked it and please subscribe. You can always leave a comment on this story. Thanks for reading ^^ 

Maybe I will write the POV from Lay. Let me know if you would like this :)