Final

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Song Ji Hyo,

Hi, my name is Kim Jong Kook. I’m sure you already know that. We may know each other but just as an acquaintance, just a co-cast on Running Man. Do you want to be my friends? I want to know you more. I’m so envy when I saw everybody –except me, of course, could be friends in a short time with you. It’s my fault, not yours, so don’t worry. I can’t get close to people easily. Let’s talk on the next filming, okay? And please do well on the filming. I really hate to see you get the punishment.

 

 

Dear Song Ji Hyo,

Wow!  Your first love line! Love line with one of my dongsaeng! Here’s the advice from a former king of love line, It’s nice to have a love line but just don’t fall in love with your reel partner. Getting a love line can be meant two things. The advantage is you can get famous if your love line gets much love from the viewers. The bad side? It will haunt you. I’m the living proof of that. I know you can get through all of this because you’re a strong girl, right? Fighting! I’ll always be there beside you!

 

 

Dear Song Ji Hyo,

Finally! Finally you call me oppa and not sunbaenim like you did! I’m so happy. I can’t even explain how happy I am. You should call me oppa from now on, okay? Don’t just call me oppa when we were filming but also in our daily life like you call the others. You make me happy, don’t you know that? I can’t stop smile and people may think I must be crazy. Yes, I’m crazy. I’m crazy because you make me happy. I’m crazy because I can still hear your delicate and sweet voice, calling me oppa. Jong Kook oppa…

 

 

Dear Song Ji Hyo,

Congratulations for your first solo win! I’m so proud with you! It must be hard on you. Are you alright? I’m sorry if I was too rough on you. I’m sorry you have gone through all of these. You deserved the win. I really admire your determination. You beat us fair and square. I’m so happy you are the winner. You know, Ji Hyo –yah, you aren’t just a beauty but you also have a smart brain although sometimes you are blank but it’s okay, it’s your charming point and I like that. Yeah! Song Ji Hyo is the winner!

 

 

Dear Song Ji Hyo,

Thank you for your concern for my back. I said it’s fine, right? But actually it’s really, really hurt so bad but I don’t want to make you worry so I just kept quiet. I’m sorry I lied to you. Even though I lied to you, you still showed that grave expression to me… I really hate to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter