Final

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was woken up by the alarm clock. Usually I would be up by now and doing my daily morning routines, but today is different, I'm quite tired after a long night doing a stack of homework that my teachers assign. So I decided to continue my sleeping beauty and dream about my prince charming. So I fell back on bed and not long after, I drifted off into slumber land. While I was sound asleep and well enough into slumber land, a pounding noise woke me up. And I know who's the source of the annoying noise. So I decided to ignore him like I always do and back to the scene about my prince in my dreamland if that even possible. But knowing Kai, he won't give up when it comes to annoyed the hell out of me, so he keeps on pounding my window like a mad man. Well in case you've forgotten, we are neighbor with only an arm's length separates the house. And what even worst is, Kai's bedroom was right in front of mine.

 

Now well since the pounding won't stop anytime soon, I finally deigned to get up. With a huff, I open the curtain and window harshly, revealing a half dark skin boy staring at me with a stupid grin plastered on his handsome face. Wait, what? Did I say he's handsome face? Oh no I just said it. I freaking said my arch enemy has a good looking face with those y tan abs that I have the urge to touch and roam my hands over his body. Oh Lord, I must be insane to think such way. Blame my hormone for that. But I can't help it, I mean look at the view, why not enjoy it while we can. Oh my, I don't know what's gotten into me.

A voice bringing me back to reality

"Like what you see?" My eyes finally meet his. With a glint of playful playing in his eyes and the corners of his lips curl upward slightly to form a smirk that I wanna get rid off.

"No, I thought the sun doesn't rise anymore. Why is it so dark today? Oh, where did the sun go?" With a hint of sarcasm.

"Babe, don't keep on denying. I know you can't resist me" Ugh, I wanna wipe off that smirk. I feel the urge to roll my eyes, but I'm too lazy to do that. Just when I'm about to close my window when suddenly-- 

"Are you and that bastard Jin dating?"

Bastard? How dare him for calling my Jin a bastard

"Well first of all, he's not a bastard. Second, so what if I'm dating him?" With a slight of annoyance in my voice

"So the rumors were true. Wow I didn't know he has such a low standard and I wonder what did he sees in you"

That's it, I'm done. "You know what Kai, you're just jealous because I'm dating someone who is way good looking and better than you. Now will you stop bothering me and my life"

"Tsk, everyone knows that I'm always better than him. Anyway, you know that we're gonna be late to school right?" Now that got my attention.

"What time is it?"

"Its bed time now. Come baby, I'm gonna make you feel good and moan my name" says Kai with his oh-so-famous smirk.

My face turn red because of how angry I am. I have steam coming out my ears. I mean seriously, how dare he said rated stuff to me so casually. So I turn my head and look at my night stand clock and it says "7:35am" which means I only have 10 minutes to get ready for school. Being a good student I am, I've never been late to school before. I don't wanna ruin my perfect record because of one particular thing.

Within second, I rush to my bathroom and almost trip on my untangled blanket while shouting at Kai "NEVER! I WOULD RATHER KISS MY TOILET SEAT THAN MOAN YOUR UGLY NAME YOU MORON! I HATE YOU, YOU BLACK BEAN NOODLE!!" I can hear Kai's annoying laugh in distance.

 

After make myself look pretty decent with only 5 minutes. I skip down the stairs to meet a pair of eyes staring at me very intently and smile creepy

"Why are you smiling at me like a creep?" She tch-ed and roll her eyes

"What was that?" I furrowed eyebrows together and looking over my mom

"What was what? I don't get it"

"You know, the shouting and all. Well not to eavesdropping or anything. I mean I happened to be there and you shouting tho so don't blame me that I over heard-

"Mom, stop it. I think you've misunderstood. We're not dating, god this is so embarrassing"

" huh? Hmm" here she go again, teasing me to no end. She wiggling her eyebrows.

I gave her a death glare "Mom, please stop. I'm begging you"

And there she goes, laughing like a maniac "Okay dear, now hurry. You gonna be late to school. And don't do something weird when I'm not around, you know what I mean right? Or should I say it-"

"Mommm pleaseee!!!" I'm walking away from her while covering my red face and get out to the door, not before I slam the door when she suddenly holler at me "At least tell Kai to wear a "

 

"MOOOOMMMMM!!!"

 

 

Just when my morning couldn't get any worse, that jerk make me late going to school and got me into detention. And not just one detention but two detention slip because I got scolded by my math teacher because of something I didn't do and its all because of that particular person. That's the first time ever and it goes on my permanent record. I spent my whole life in high school to get a clean record and he ruined it just like that. I swear I'm gonna kill him in his sleep. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the bell ring signal for recess, everyone rush out the door to cafeteria like a predators detect their prey. While me sitting at my desk thinking of how unfortunate my life being stuck with that jerk. Not long after, my attention drifted though, when Jin's sweet voice drew me out of my thoughts

"Hey beautiful" my mood strangely boost up just by hearing his voice.

"Hi, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you, of course. Why? You don't wanna see me?" while pouting he's kissable lips. Aw, he's pout are just too adorable.

"Oh darling, why you gotta be so cute" I pinched his cheeks and kiss it right after.

"Don't you miss me, huh?" A simple question from him while he's hugging me. It's made me blush, and I get butterflies in my stomach. So I return him a hug, and whispering

"I miss you so much I'm going crazy" Upon hearing this he just chuckle and hug me even tighter while my hair. How I wish I can stop the time and just enjoy the moment. But little did I know, someone's watching us the whole time.

"Come, let's grab some food. I'm hungry" rubbing my stomach while pout cutely. He just chuckle and grab my hand and leading the way "Let's get you something delicious, shall we"

 

 

As we walk into the cafeteria, all eyes on us. Even though its been three weeks and a half since we've been dating, I still didn't get used to all the stares. So I just hang my head down, but I can feel all the glares from girls obviously. Honestly, I don't like being the center of attention so I just walk fast to grab some food, once we get our food we seat at 'our tables' and start to dig in. Jin's being jin, he will do all the sweets stuff like he always do which is what I love about him. We feed each other and everything, I don't give a damn about what people talking about me.

While we being all lovey-dovey, I turn my head and meet Kai's eyes who already staring at me. His eyes seems dark and the look in his eyes somewhat sad, despair, angry and jealous. It makes me wonder why but I choose to ignore it. "Baby, I'm going to Himchan's party tonight, you coming?" "I don't know. You know I don't like parties that much. Sorry baby" I pout at him "Aw, too bad. I want you to come with me so badly tho" "I know, I'm so sorry" A bell ring signal that recess had come to an end. So I got up and throw the trays away. Jin walks me to my classroom and about to give me a goodbye kiss but I turn my head away. Every time he tried to kiss me I would initially turn my head away. Because I'm not ready yet or I feel insecure and embarrass because I don't know how to kiss since i haven't had my first kiss yet, also I have never been in a relationship before. Yep, that's right. Jin is my first ever boyfriend, I'm afraid Jin might gonna tease me how bad kisser I am. Finally, he heaved a long sigh and turned away. I make a mental note to tell him later about my insecurity.

I sat down at my desk, and my one and only bestfriend came up to me with a serious face.

"What's up with that serious face?"

"You! How could you leave me for that jerk of yours? We promise to eat together, god honestly tho, I don't like him and I think I know why. Are trying to replace me, your one and only bestfriend?"

"I'm sorry. Well should I date you instead?"

"No, I'm not a lesbian" I roll my eyes at her and so she ranted on about my boyfriend for a good 3 minutes when suddenly a banging sound interrupted her ranting and we turn our head to see Kai standing at the door with a smirk on his face and looking directly at me.

I watched as he walked closer and closer to me and lean down so our faces are like an inch apart. So I move back but he held me closer to him and I could feel his lips on my ear lobe while whispering

"See you after school" with that he left to his desk with smirk still playing on his annoyingly handsome face.

Seriously though, I don't get him. One second, he's being an annoying jerk. And the next second, he has this angry look on his face. What a weird guy. But then again, my hopes to get out of this class and be at home with ice cream and movie marathon was crushed within second, as I almost forgot that I have a detention after school with that jerk. This just ruined my whole day.

 

 

School bells ring to signal the end of the last class. Everyone let out a big sigh of relief, since they finally out of this school and planned something fun with friends since tomorrow is saturday. But not for me, I gotta stay back for detention. I packed my thing and leave with my bestfriend, we talked about our favorite boy band and stuff at the hallway and suddenly she said something out of the blue,

"Do you love him?"

"Who? G-dragon? Oh my god, duh who doesn't? He's my bias after all"

"No, I mean Jin. You love him? Like are you really in love with him?" Her voice becoming very serious

"Yeah, I love him. I never knew I could love him so much that I'm scared if he ever leave me someday. I don't want that to happen".

She breathed out a sigh and just nod "Well if that so, I just hope for the best. Just don't fall too hard, I don't wanna see you getting hurt at the end. You know what kind of guy he is right?

"And you know, maybe that just a rumors" now its start to irritates me

"No, Its not just a rumors (y/n) I raised a brow, waiting for her to continue. "Look, I don't wanna tell you this, but I think you should know this anyway. I saw him the other day with a girl, which that girl is not you. And their kissing or more like eating each other right before my very eyes. I'm sorry to tell you this" She look at me with pity and frustrated written all over her face.

"I'll believe you only if I see it with my own eyes" I said in a low, almost inaudible, voice. "I guess I have to go. See you this Monday" I waved at my bestfriend and turn away before she could say anything.

 

I grudgingly stomped into detention cursing Kai to hell. I called my parents earlier, practically in tears, telling them what had happened. It wasn’t even my fault, it was his. My parents sounded disappointed and it made me want to cry out. I sat down, in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter