Epilogue

Lighting the Shadows
Please log in to read the full chapter
4 months later. Hyukjae was on his way home when he caught sight of a certain moth. He furrowed his brows. They didn't expect for shadows to appear. But maybe his cleansing would only last this long..? He followed the insect until he reached a flower shop. Then the moth vanished. Carefully Hyukjae stepped inside. A boy with brown hair turned around when he heard the bell over the door chiming. He smiled at the potential customer. “Welcome. Can I help you?”   But Hyukjae only stared at the boy. How.. “Donghae..” The other blinked questioning. “Excuse me?” Hyukjae neared him. He couldn't believe it. He couldn't be wrong. This was Donghae in front of him. He was sure of it. “You don't remember me?”   Donghae seemed uncomfortable. “I'm sorry, I don't.” How was that possible.. Kyuhyun stepped out of the shadows. “So it's true.. I heard you saying his name.. He's alive.” Donghae's eyes widened. “How did you do that? Who are you?” “And he can see me..”   Kyuhyun had whispered the last words. Hyukjae closed his eyes for a second. Then he faced Donghae again who was about to freak out. “Let's start from the beginning.” He showed a warm smile. “I'm Lee Hyukjae.”  
Please log in to read the full chapter