happiness for the insane failed sequels

Discarted Chapters/Drabbles

Very short failed/lame attempts on Happiness for the Insane sequel. Feel free to take them...I'll make a new version one day.

 

 

Sequel idea based on implementing minions from Despicable Me

 

Jongdae grins widely as he stands in front of the large capsule. It’s a success as he watches the machines slowly create living beings, creatures that he would call Y.M.M. (Young Miniature Minions), or ‘minis’ as his insufferable best friend would say. He should have known not to invite that useless engineer into his precious lab, but desperate measures call for insincere compliments as he required, not needed, Baekhyun’s assistance in setting up the machine.

 

nevertheless, his experiment is going splendidly well and he’s happily ignoring the heavy breathing and incessant movements from Baekhyun. That is, until the latter decides to open his mouth and gasps loudly.

 

“He looks so much like Xiumin,” the elder pushes his royal majesty aside, ignoring his majesty’s indignant shout. Baekhyun presses his ugly face against the mirror of the capsule and looks inside as the machine slowly creates a replica of Xiumin’s face.

 

Each Y.M.M. will have the ability, personality and face appearance of a specific minion, but their body form will be yellow colored, short, pudgy and pliable. Basically a smaller version of the minion. The purpose of creating M.Y.M. is to have test subjects that he can experiment on without the nuisance of death.

 

His thoughts are interrupted when Baekhyun coos loudly at the M.Y.M that looks similar to Xiumin and he can see the elder’s fingers twitching in excitement.

 

“Xiumin would love him. Mini Xiumin will be our adopted child,” the elder states with a happy sigh.

 

“Your child is ugly, and fat. Perfect combination of both your genes,” Jongdae states coldly.

 

“Aww, you’re so bitter without Yixing around.”

 

Baekhyun reaches out to pinch his cheeks and Jongdae slaps his hand away. The younger glares with hatred in his eyes while the elder smiles cheekily before trying again, this time to hug him. They end up falling on the floor a few minutes after as they struggle for dominance and they barely hear the loud beep that signifies the completion of the experiment.

 

***

 

It’s a cold night in January when Jongdae decides to showcase his newly creations. Luckily, it’s the same night that his group of inadequately smart friends decide to celebrate Kyungsoo and Jongin birthday. Jongdae doesn’t understand why though, he would rather celebrate the day of when Kyungsoo and Jongin were conceived. After all, if Kyungsoo wasn’t conceived, then he would be forced to hire some other idiotic minion who doesn’t know the difference between H2O and H2O2.

 

He stands stiffly near the door as he allows people inside his home, all of whom he knows quite well, especially that baboon Sehun. He waits impatiently as everyone settle down and he keeps switching his gaze between the guests and the closed bedroom, where his creations are waiting to be released.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


Sequel based on pissing off Kyungsoo by inviting his long time crush Jongin

 

1 year and 4 months A.T.

Live Or Die Experiment is back!

I hope you burnnnn Baekhyun

I love Byun Baekhyun the most

WTF get out of my private journal diary

Love you baby <3


 

Kyungsoo doesn’t know why he’s here. Hell, he doesn’t know why he’s still around these idiots after severely realizing their lack of brain cells. Yet, here he is on a Friday night, with nothing else better to do.

 

You ready? Let’s go!

 

Baekhyun screams to the mic as the music starts. His head nods synchronously along with Jongdae’s as the beat picks up. Xiumin merely grins at the entertainment, Suho is busy texting some underage boy while Kyungsoo glares at them.

 

Yeah, for those of you who wanna know what mackerels are all about. It’s like this y’all.

 

This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name!

 

The rap begins soon after and Kyungsoo clenches his fists, trying not to kill these two for butchering the beautiful language of English. He’s almost too glad when the doorbell rings and he runs straight to the door. He’s shocked though to see Jongin in the doorway and he’s frozen in stance, mesmerized that the younger is here.

 

“He’s here! Turn it off!” A slipper flies through the air when Jongdae throws it to Baekhyun’s face. Unluckily, the elder dodges and the slipper hits Xiumin perfectly on the nose. Baekhyun laughs loudly until his boyfriend gives him a scowl and a cold brush against his shoulder.

 

“Wait, Minnie~.” Baekhyun calls out after with a pout.

 

It takes another glare from Jongdae when Suho decides to turn off the music.

 

Jongin merely waves at them, smiling without worries on his mind. He doesn’t notice Kyungsoo’s stares or Jongdae’s evil smile.

 

“Did you know you’re my favorite?” Jongdae comments as he wraps his arm around Jongin as he leads him to the private lab in the apartment.

 

“I am? Really?” Jongin asks him with a confused stare.

 

“Of course! Who else would come by to see me so late at night?”

 

“Insane people.” Suho mutters in the background and Jongin looks back, completely missing Kyungsoo’s nervous eye twitch.


“Anyway, Baekhyun and I need your help.”