The One With Dae

Discarted Chapters/Drabbles

The lights flickered as sweet melody flowed out of the piano strings and the soft humming of his voice echoed throughout the room. Tapping his pencil against the notebook, he began to pick up the words that he wanted to write. Scribbling furiously while scratching out some words, he gestured Lay to repeat the same melody again.

During their 20th attempt, Chen began to sing the lyrics that will accompany the song. He suddenly halted in the middle, thinking if these words would convey the feelings that they have towards their fans.

“What do you think?” he asked Lay, which stopped his playing. Lay pondered for a moment before replying.

“If I’m able to express my heart, I’ll devote myself to you” Lay suddenly said in Mandarin. Chen looked at him seriously as if he was trying to understand his words, but he nodded as he finally understood. He glared at his paper hard and tried to find the right Korean words for it.

Lay stood up and stretched as his back became sore from the lack of back support in the piano chair. He walked towards Chen as he sat next to him. He touched the notebook that was held by Chen’s hand and took it out of his hands.

“Let’s stop for a minute…” as he set the book down on the floor and lowered his head into Chen’s lap so he could lay down sprawled across the couch with his feet hanging over the edge of the arm rest. Chen sighed as he arched his back and looked up the ceiling before closing his eyes. Lay stared at Chen’s tired face intensely as he was grateful for all the help he received despite not being able to repay him back.

Chen opened his eyes and felt two intense eyes staring back at him. He looked down and blushed as he caught Lay’s eyes. He was avoiding looking back at Lay’s eyes, but he felt intimidated by his stare and wanted to stare back. Nervous eyes met with intense eyes as Chen suddenly felt a flutter in his stomach. Forgotten words began to flow back to his brain as he realized the words he could write. Unable to break their eye contact, Chen whispered notebook to him and Lay scrambled to get it from the floor.

One last quick stare at him before Chen focused on his notebook and wrote the last few words for the chorus. He smiled, but quickly frowned when Lay began to lift himself up and got out of the couch.

“Our 21st try…looks like your number is really lucky” Lay smiled at him and began to sit in the piano chair. Chen blushed at his comment before focusing himself to sing the song again. Chen began to stand up and walked towards Lay as the song approached towards the ending. Feeling excited that the song is finally done; he hugged Lay from behind while kneeling in his knees and grinned from ear to ear.

“We finally did it” Chen whispered to his ear as a blushing Lay looked down to his lap. He nodded and leaned back against Chen as exhaustion started to arrive in his muscles.

Lay looked back to congratulate him, but was surprised to see his face very close to him. His intense stare towards Chen’s face was felt once more by Chen, who panicked and started to pull away. Lay leaned in to kiss his cheek as he would usually do, but was met with the corner of Chen’s lips. Caught by surprised, Chen halted in his movement and turned to face Lay to apologize. However, Lay had different ideas as he leaned in again and soft lips met each other.

Taken back by Lay’s action, Chen was about to pull away, but felt weak when tongue flickered along his lips. A small groan was heard as Lay cupped his face and Chen pulled him closer through his back hug. Tongue dueled and a collective moan was heard when hands started to slip inside Lay’s clothes.

Rustling was heard through the door and they quickly broke up as Chen fell to the floor breathless while Lay stood up in his defense pose. A grinning Chanyeol entered, but was quickly met with confusion as s looked disheveled and breathless.

“Are you guys okay?”

“Huh? What? Yea we’re fine” as Lay aimlessly stretched out his hand to grab the music sheets. However he accidentally closed the piano as the cover banged loudly and music sheets fell to the floor. Chanyeol winced at the sound, while Chen was still shocked by the recent incident.

Lay cleared his throat as he bent down to pick up the music sheets. His hand brushed Chen’s hand as he picked up a paper besides him.

“Chen…” he whispered to him as closely as he could so Chanyeol would not notice.

Chen pulled his hand away from him and stood up. He cleared his throat before walking to the couch again and sat down. A shocked Lay looked up as disappointment fell into his heart and he stared back at Chen hoping to receive acknowledgement

“Let’s finish this song” Chen said calmly to Chanyeol while avoiding Lay’s intense glare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days had passed and the members had to rehearse for their new single Call Me Baby. Kyungsoo, Lay and Sehun were being lectured to get their parts right during the hip ing. Sehun was clinging beside Lay as the dance trainer instructed Lay to help Kyungsoo out with his s. Lay nodded as he accepted the challenge.

“Lay let’s watch a movie after this!” Sehun exclaimed and Lay chuckled at the maknae’s never-ending energy while he himself is usually tired by now.

“Okay…let me help Kyungsoo first” Sehun pouted as he nodded and walked off to find Tao

“Hyung maybe you should be in front. I’m not good at this…” he started but Lay shook his head

“No…come on it’s not hard. It’s easier than belting that high note” he chuckled to himself while Soo pouted. He sighed in resignation as Lay started to fix his posture

“Keep your back straight. You don’t have to be precise, but you have to move with your hips, not your waist…” as Lay began to explain. He placed his hand behind Kyungsoo’s back to remind him of his posture.

As Soo attempted to right, Lay shook his head and stepped behind him. He placed his hands at his hips and helped his hips to move the right way.

Unbeknownst to them, Chen glared at them in anger and clenched his fist as he looked away. He walked towards Xiumin and Baekhyun, who were busy playing thumbs war. Xiumin smirked as he won for the 10th time against Baek.

“Hyung why won’t you let me win once?!” he exclaimed and pouted

Xiumin noticed a gloomy Chen and patted the spot next to him.

“What’s wrong Chen ssi?” Xiu asked as he felt sad for him also

“Nothing” he said solemnly

Baek was about to when they heard a loud bang where an expensive item fell to the floor. Suddenly Suho started shouting at Tao and Sehun, who couldn’t run away this time. Baekhyun decided to cause more chaos and ran towards that direction.

Xiumin went back to glare at his favorite little brother and nudged him

“Did something happened between you and Lay?” he asked seriously

“What?! No…of course not…” Chen said nervously

“Then…why have you been sleeping in my room lately? If his back is really injured, you would be his nurse 24/7” he as Chen blushed at that true comment. Xiumin knew that Lay would refuse to let Chen sleep outside the room just so his back would heal in peace

“I just need a break from him that’s all. We always sleep in same room since MAMA era” he lied but Xiu knew the truth

“Okay…whatever you say…” Xiu said unconvincingly and looked back at the scene of rehearsal

Meanwhile, Chen began to notice the sickening scene in front of him as Lay decided to place his hands into Soo’s hips and started to make ing movements behind Soo. Lay wanted to show Soo how to do it right by forcing him to copy the same movement, but Soo saw it as a hidden motive. So he started to smack Lay while Lay laughed at him.

“Okay okay I’m sorry” Lay admitted as he bowed in apology. Soo glared at him one more time before letting Lay continue his teaching.

Chen frowned as he kicked off his shoes and stared at the floor in anger. Xiu noticed chen’s sudden reaction after watching Lay and Soo. He smiled as he finally found something he could tease them about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night approached fast as M members returned to their dorm. Xiumin gestured at Chen to enter his room again as usual, but Chen felt reluctant as he watched a sad looking Lay stare back at him, expecting Chen to return to their shared room again. Lay gripped the door frame in disappointment as he entered their room and a click could be heard.

“Just go back to him” Xiu stated softly

“What? No…it’s fine” Chen laughed nervously as he tried to push himself into Xiu’s room, but Xiu shook his head

“You clearly miss him…and so does he. Just go…I’m kicking you out for both your sakes” Xiu gestured at him to go back to his own room and closed his door before locking it

Chen sighed as he nervously walked to his room. Opening the door quietly, he could see Lay’s sleeping frame, hugging a familiar pillow in his arms, his pillow. His heart jumped at the sight as he gulped nervously and decided to take off his shirt. He slowly climbed into the bed without waking him.

He really didn’t want to admit it, but he missed sleeping close to Lay. No matter what had happened, it seemed so peaceful to watch him sleep and hear his light snoring at the middle of the night. He resisted the urge to lay down too close to him, but he couldn’t help feel the need to caress his face. Feather touches to his cheek reminded him of all the times he’d poke his finger into his dimple, and the times Lay would laugh even more. Then his jaw…it wasn’t as sharp as his or Sehun, but he loved how prominent it was. Most of all, his soft lips, he traced it with his finger tips and began to reminisce the taste and the warm feeling in his stomach when they kissed. He reluctantly pulled away his fingers and placed his hand into the bed.

“Don’t stop…” Lay whispered as Chen was startled by his voice

He slowly opened his eyes and stared back at Chen’s. Long awkward silence filled the room as they stared at each other. Chen gulped as he couldn’t process his next action, should he turn his back to him? Should he touch him again? Or should he ignore all logic and give in to his desire?

“I’m sorry about the other day…” Lay started to explain, but was stopped when he felt Chen’s hand on his the collar of his tank top. Chen pulled his body closer and lightly kissed his lips. Feelings, desires, urges and anger rushed towards his heart as he grabbed the back of Lay’s head and pressured his mouth to open. Tongues slipped in and a groan was heard when Chen shoved his hand inside Lay’s tank top. Brushing his fingertips through his stomach, and feeling the firmness of muscles before traveling upwards as his shirt became bundled around area. Chen tugged it upwards and Lay had to pull away from their heated kiss before taking it off.

Lay climbed over Chen and began to assault Chen’s neck as he a sensitive spot near his ear. Chen groaned and rubbed his leg across Lay’s crotch area. Lay traveled down to his collarbone and nibbling it while brushing his palm over Chen’s navel area. Feeling over sensitized, Chen had to fight back as he slowly sat up, but Lay never let go of his hold on Chen’s hips

 “Stop teasing and take this off” as Chen tugged his shorts while Lay chuckled

“No going back…” Lay whispered to him to make sure there will be no regrets. Chen nodded as his hand slipped down Lay’s short. Lay groaned as the touch of Chen’s hand as it enveloped .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chen felt his arm being pulled into the empty bathroom. Luckily they were in K’s dorm so any type of noises would seem normal to the members. Lay pushed him against the bathroom and pressed his body against his. Hungry lips on his mouth as Lay snuck a tongue in and a delicious feeling on his groin increased as he grinded his hips against Chen’s.

Needing desperately to breath, Chen pulled away from Lay’s kiss. Lay stared at him with desire as his leg kept rubbing against Chen’s crotch.

“If we’re going to keep doing this, we have to make rules” Chen stared at him as he glared at him in annoyance even though his desire kept rising up.

“Such as?” Lay asked lazily

“Stop making marks on my neck…” Chen glared at him, but Lay just chuckled at him

“Okay I’ll make my mark elsewhere” Lay whispered to Chen’s ear as he invaded his privacy once more as his body molded against his while he nibbled on his ear. Chen groaned internally as he forgot about the area near his ear

“And no feelings…or jealousy” Lay whispered again as Chen felt a pang of disappointment in his stomach. He knew that this wasn’t something serious, but how could he stay calm when he would always see Lay being affectionate with others?

However his thoughts were completely interrupted as he groaned out loud when Lay wrapped his mouth around his hard member.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lay laughed as he watched Chen attempted the new dance for Playboy.

“Stop laughing…help me learn it” Chen pouted and glared at him

“Okay but you have to listen and stop complaining when I make you repeat it many times” Lay

Chen huffed but nodded in agreement. Lay the music and began to do his usual fancy footwork that Chen always envied.

Lay pulled him to stand in front of him while he stood behind him. He put his hands on Chen’s hips while he helped Chen sway to the beats. Warm breaths were close to Chen’s ear as they both sway to the music. Lay guided Chen’s movements to be precise while sometimes forcing his knees to bend a little more.

Chen felt flustered as he tried to concentrate while at the same time feeling by the sway of the movements. Lay let go of him while smirking to Chen’s obvious state. Chen glared at him before Lay gestured him to continue dancing while he criticized.

An hour passed and they were both exhausted while lying down at the floor. Lay crawled to Chen as he flopped his head down at his stomach and stared at the ceiling. Chen reached for his hair as he combed through it and massaged Lay’s scalp.

“Are you nervous about hosting for Chinese New Year?” Chen whispered

“Of course…what if I disappoint them?”

“You won’t…you’re a natural at it”

“You’re just saying that…you’re too kind” Lay turned his head to the side so he could stare at Chen

“I’m serious…they picked the right person” Chen looked at him seriously. Lay smiled shyly before looking away

“You always know what to say to me Dae”

“Well I’ll always be your number one fan” Lay laughed as he heard this

“And you’ll always be my favorite vocalist” Lay teased but Chen felt happy and raised his arms up to show his happiness

“Baekhyun is still mad that he couldn’t take that title away from me” Chen chuckled to himself

“Of course not… Why would he think that he could?”

“Well you could change your mind one day…and find a better vocalist. I’m sure you’ll meet so many wonderful singers while you’re busy in China” he said with a hint of sadness

“Don’t…” Lay sat up and looked at Chen seriously

“It’s okay hyung…I don’t mind” but Lay shook his head

“I may have met Jay Chou, and will know him better in future, but nothing will change the fact you’re my favorite” Chen blushed at his comment and felt a tight grip on his hand as Lay wouldn’t let go of it

Lay laid down beside him on his stomach and faced his face as he touched Chen’s jaw caressing it. Chen refused to look back at him as he knew he would feel his stomach overwhelmed by butterflies and he would feel too nervous

“You’re too important to me Dae” he whispered to him

“What does Dae mean?” as Chen never knew if It was a Chinese word or he misheard something

Lay chuckled out loud as before whispering to him one last time in his ear

“Your name" which sent shivers through Chen’s lower back

With that, Lay stood up and took off his tank top. Chen watched as Lay stretched his back and his back muscles moved as he rolled his shoulders and twisted his hips. He bent down to touch his toes and stretched his hamstrings. Lay turned around, expecting Chen to have his eyes closed, but saw him his lips and staring at Lay intensely. Lay raised his eyebrow at this sudden sight before smirking to acknowledge Chen’s desires for him. Chen blushed as he looked away, pretending he didn’t get caught a few moments ago.

“Dae tell me what you think of this” as Lay smiled at him and the song Exodus

Chen sat up and watched as Lay prepared himself for his cue

“Oh for your solo?”

However Lay didn’t reply as he started to move according to the beat. Chen stared at amazement at how his feet glided so easily across the floor and how his arms seem to be so precise with the beat. Just when he thought it was over, he was taken back by Lay’s powerful s in the end and the way his abs would perfectly move as he did a body wave.

Lay released huffs of breaths as he waited for Chen to give his criticism.

Chen blushed as he realized he’s been staring at his stomach for the longest time.

“It’s nice right?” Lay smirked as he trailed his fingers down his chest and slowly travel towards his navel

Frustrated by Lay’s constant teasing, Chen suddenly stood up and pushed him against the mirror. Chen grabbed his hair and pushed his face down as he tip toed to reach his height. He his lips before crushing his mouth against his. Tongues met and twisted as they became overwhelmed by their desires. Lay placed his hands on Chen’s hips as he lifted Chen up from the floor so Chen’s neck wouldn’t be so strained. He switched their positions as now Chen felt the cool mirror against his back and groaned at the contrast between his heated fronts and cooled back.

“Stop…just…” he trailed off as he a breath when Lay decided to place his hand between them and tugged at his hard on.

“Lay...” he groaned and felt the need to back towards him, but felt he would probably in a lame attempt

“Dae…you smell so good” he whispered against his ear before turning Chen around so his face would be pressed against the mirror. Feeling Lay’s hands on the edges of his shorts and his hard on pressing firmly on his , Chen couldn’t help but feel extremely nervous as this would be the first time they did it not facing each other.

“What if someone comes in?” Chen whispered

“They won’t…” Lay trailed kissed on Chen’s nape as he pushed his shorts down. Chen gasped at the sensitivity of his tip being pressed against the cool mirror. Lay slipped his hand and was able to grab his , while rubbing it gently.

“Hands in the mirror” Lay growled at him as Chen obeyed, knowing the consequences from their last ual act.

“I better not see your hands off that spot” he warned Chen before giving his one last tug, which earned a loud moan from Chen.

“I won’t” Chen whimpered as he recalled the last time he dared to touch himself during and Lay took him raw as punishment. It made him walk funny for 1-2 days, but damn it was worth it.

He heard the rustling of Lay’s pants as he recognized the small tube Lay seemed to carry many times. He wanted to bite his tongue, but couldn’t help feel jealousy overwhelm him as he imagined Lay with another member, like Sehun or Baekhyun.

“Do you always bring that?” he asked innocently

“Only when I see you” Lay squirted a few drops, dropped the bottle and started rubbing the cool liquid against Chen’s opening. Chen gasped as felt the sudden intrusion of his finger…and another finger entered.

“I bet you do this to all your friends” Chen said without hiding his jealous tone

“Jealous are we?” Lay smirked against Chen’s shoulder as he kissed the sensitive skin between his shoulder and neck

“Whatever” Chen would claim, but Lay would notice his right hand would curl into a fist as reflex before slowly calming himself down. Lay smiled at his reaction and took this opportunity to inside him

“” was shouted across the room as Chen winced, but slowly relaxed as Lay became gentler with his pace

“Why are you so big?” Chen whined as he felt himself getting stretched

“Cos I’m not Luhan” Lay grunted as he s up again while Chen half chuckled and half moaned at his comment. It was a common knowledge between M members that Lu was not the biggest, but he was the most enthusiastic amongst them regarding being .

“It’s a good thing I never had him then” Chen whispered as he closed his eyes, letting the sensations rule his body

“Shut up” Lay growled at him and quickened his pace. Chen felt the beginning of his and also Lay’s aggressive ing, hitting the same angle at which he knew would drive him crazy. He felt Lay’s nails clawed into his hips and his mouth firmly on his neck as teeth grazed and nibbled. His tip was extremely abused by the friction of the mirror and he could feel precum leaking out of it.

“You’re mine….not his” he threatened Chen as Lay tried another angle which caused jolt of electricity run through him.

“I’m so close…” he whispered before he felt the sudden burst of pleasure multiplying and stream of white liquid making a mess to the mirror and his chest.

Lay groaned as he rode through his and snuggled his face to Chen’s neck.

“Dae…” he whispered ily as they both tried to catch their breaths.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were sitting in a circle as Suho stood in the middle and they watched as their leader looked annoyed about something.

“Okay guys…I’ve noticed a lot of you are struggling these days. It’s like there’s something bothering each one of you so let’s do confession time”

The members groaned as they really hated whenever they have to be truthful about a certain member.

“Hey! Enough! We’re having our concert soon and I do not want anymore internal conflicts. So we’re all doing this. Let me start…” Suho sat between Lay and Xiumin as they were sitting in age order

“Wait…I think we should make this truth or dare” Xiumin explained to Suho, which caught him by surprised

“You mean we either confess our love or we do a dare with him?” Suho asked Xiu

“Yep…this way we also get some frustration out of the way” Xiu wiggled his eyebrows, which caused some members to throw clothes at him. He laughed at his brothers reactions

“No…this is a good idea. I’ve noticed too many crotches grabbing between a few members. I think it’s time we settled what’s on our mind” Suho explained to them even though some looked nervous at this

“Wait…let’s limit the dare to something innocent. Like a kiss” Lay said which caught some member by surprised by Lay’s willingness to this.

“So hyung…who do you want to kiss?” Baekhyun teased Lay as Lay laughed it off and playfully smacked him. The members whistled at Lay

“Okay…okay! Let’s start. I think the oldest should go first so Xiumin…” as Suho gave him the power

“Oh okay…well this member is like a brother to me, but he’s very y when he sings…” Baekhyun looked up and pointed at himself while gesturing with his face. Xiu waved him off to reject him, which Baek pouted

“Oh oh! It’s Chen!” Chanyeol shouted and Xiu blushed while the others cheered

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” they started shouting including Baek. Meanwhile Lay watched in amusement as Xiumin and Chen blushed.

“Wait wait…I already confessed. I don’t have to do dare” Xiu argued

“It’s just a kiss…we’ve all done worse” Suho stated in a matter of fact tone. He knew how many close calls there were to some members who were as hell.

Xiu crawled to Chen while Chen sheepishly tried to say no. Xiu gesture at him to stop whining and they ended up kissing for a few seconds before Xiu pulled away. Chen blushed for the longest time while the other cheered. Luckily Lay found all of this amusing as he never saw Xiumin as a threat.

“Okay...Suho is next!” Xiu stated

“Okay…Sehun…you know you’re y as hell right?” Suho started to say even though he looked shy

“Oh hyung…thank you…but it’s okay” as Sehun gestured him to stay there, but Suho crawled to him anyway. Sehun tried to keep his face away but Suho kissed him quickly. The others laughed as Sehun made a face afterwards, but he smiled back at Suho

“Lay hyung!” Baekhyun shouted as he watched in anticipation as did the others. They knew Lay was very affectionate, but he has never tried to purposely hit on them. Lay laughed as he thought of who to choose.

He really wanted to pick Chen, but what if he kissed him too long or they get carried away. At the same time, he couldn’t imagine kissing anyone else since they were all his younger brothers.

“Okay… Chen” he stated truthfully as the members exploded in cheers while others remained surprised by Lay’s choice. They were sure Lay would have picked Sehun since Sehun clung to him more than anyone else.

Chen laughed nervously as he watched Lay approached him. He shook his head to gesture that Lay didn’t have to kiss him, but Lay was adamant to have his prize.

“Dae relax…” as Chen could have swore he heard Lay said it before he felt his soft lips on him. A moment of satisfaction ran through Chen’s back as he realized that he became Lay’s first choice. A flick of the tongue was felt on Lay’s lips and Lay automatically opened his mouth as they both exchanged a duel before parting.

“Now that’s a kiss!!” Baekhyun exclaimed loudly as he cheered along with Chanyeol while the others looked shocked that they saw the couple did some tongue action

“Wow hyung…I never knew” as some teased Lay as he blushed. Chen looked at the floor uncomfortably

Suho realized it got way out of hands so he tried to stop the comments. However it was Xiumin who managed to calm them down.

“HEY! I’ve seen Tao rubbing his crotch against Sehun’s , Sehun wrapping his legs around Lay, and even Baekhyun ing against me! So stop judging them!” Xiu shouted as he stood up and the others quickly stopped. Xiu sat back down and gave the floor to Baek

“I’m sorry hyung” Baek told Lay sincerely as Lay nodded and he wrapped his arm around Chen to comfort him.

“Well my pick would be…” but Baek’s words were quickly stopped when Xiu approached him, grabbed him by his shirt collar and kissed him feverishly right there. The others gasped as they just saw the second most shocking scene. Another tongue action happened as Baek moaned when Xiu’s tongues massaged against Baek’s mouth.

“Please…we all know he would pick me” Xiu said breathlessly before going back to his spot

A blushing Baek nodded as he looked the floor

“So um…what should we tell his girlfriend?” Chanyeol while the other laughed at this comment. Baek shot a glare at Chanyeol

“Okay Chen ssi…your turn” as Baek told him. A nervous Chen looked around as he couldn’t decide what to do especially since piercing brown eyes kept staring at him.

“It’s okay if you want to pick Lay…” Xiumin teased while the other chuckled. Chen waved his hands to gesture no, but secretly he really did want to.

“Well… okay” Chen finally gave up and crawled towards Lay as the others called them the dorm couple since they both live in the same room. Their kiss was quick and sweeter but it still left a shy smile on Chen’s face.

“We’ll be waiting for that wedding invitation” Xiu teased them as they both blushed. Next was Chanyeol who looked at DO

“You know I love you right?” Chan looked sincerely at DO, who seemed shocked. As Chan tried to lean in, DO push him away. Chan pouted while the others argued at DO to be fair.

“Come on Soo…it’s just one peck and it’s over…” Suho explained to him

Soo rolled his eyes and grumbled “fine”

Chanyeol leaned in to kiss him nervously and felt his soft lips touched his. He was about to pull back after 5 seconds, but Soo grabbed his hair and kissed him back aggressively. A few members looked shocked at the sudden turn of events as they watched the couple kiss for longer than 2 minutes. Finally Suho cleared his throat and asked Tao and Chen to pull them off.

“Guys…stop…” Chen said nervously as he pulled Chanyeol off DO. Tao lightly separated them since he knew Soo would hit him if he tried to be passive.

A breathless Soo stared at Chan before looking away. Chan looked shocked and wanted to say something but Soo interrupted him.

“Your turn Tao” Soo stated while going back to his calm state. It confirmed that Soo’s choice was Chan.

 Chan tried to grab his hand, but Soo refused and smacked away. Chan looked hurt as the members awkwardly stare away.

“Oh um…Sehun” as Tao didn’t need to crawl much as he grabbed Sehun by his shirt and kissed him passionately before letting go

An awkward Kai tried to look away, but couldn’t help notice their tongue action so close to his face.

“Okay guys…” as Kai separated them in a bit of disgust. Tao blushed as Sehun looked amazed that he kept getting picked

“For me…it’d be Xiumin” as Kai stated truthfully. A shocked Xiu looked back as Kai crawled to him and planted a soft kiss on him before leaving him flabbergasted

“Okay last one... Sehun?” Suho asked

“Um well…I pick him cos he knew how to kiss me so well and he’s really y on stage” Sehun said shyly while an excited Tao stared back at him

“Lay hyung” as Sehun said while the others did not look surprised by this except Tao, who glared angrily at Sehun by this declaration

“Huh? What?” Lay asked confused

Sehun crawled to him and cupped his face before kissing him gently. They pulled apart, but Sehun kissed him one last time before he crawled back to his spot. Chen looked away as sadness overwhelmed him since he was pretty sure Lay kissed him back. Avoiding the looks of s and especially Lay’s steel gaze, he looked down on the floor, holding his emotions.

“Um okay…that was interesting. Now that we’ve gotten some intense feeling out, remember that it was a game to show your desires. If you don’t want that member to kiss you next time…well don’t be so y” Suho explained as he chuckled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chen felt his soft lips again on his neck and it took every inch of his will power to push Lay off him.

“Don’t…” Chen said while looking away from him

“What’s wrong?” as Lay tried to hold his hand, but Chen pushed his arms away

“I can’t do this anymore...” Chen tried to explain while trying to not let go of the tears in his eyes

“Do what? What’s wrong?” as Lay could tell Chen was on the verge of crying. He wanted to hold him, but Chen made sure his advances were rejected

“Be with you…without feelings. Watch you with other members without feeling jealous” Chen admitted

“Then don’t…be with me officially” Lay whispered to him as he tried to get as close to Chen. His hand managed to grab Chen’s and gripped it tightly

Chen scoffed at his words and replied with poison “Please…you have Sehun. Don’t pretend you care”

Lay was taken back but refused to lose him over this

“I don’t see him that way…”

“And I’m sure you didn’t kiss him back!”

“I didn’t…I picked you remember? …”

“Well I don’t want you…so let go of my hand!” Chen growled at him as he lied through his teeth and tugged at his hand, but Lay put a tight grip on it

“Prove it…kiss me and prove to me that you feel nothing” Lay taunted him, but Chen didn’t want to comply

“Tell me you feel nothing and I’ll stop wanting you .I’ll leave you alone” Lay said desperately as he caressed his defined jaw.

Chen refused to look at Lay’s eyes as Lay turned his face towards him. Lifting his jaw upward, he felt Lay’s lips on him and the renew electricity between them strengthened. He slowly pulled away and saw Chen’s eyes staring back at him. Unsure of how Chen felt during the kiss, he let go of Chen’s hand and stepped back

“I understand. I’ll sleep downstairs” Lay stated before he reached for the door knob.

“Wait” Chen cried out and grabbed his arm. “Don’t go” he admitted as Lay smiled shyly and pulled him into a hug before kissing him feverishly

Chen pulled away and glared at him before saying this with a touch of anger

“If you kiss him again…” he started to say, but was interrupted by Lay’s lips

“Never” Lay mumbled between their heated kiss. He trailed kisses down his neck and nibbled on his sensitive spot before muttering more words

“Let’s have a date”

Chen, who was too distracted by the growing arousal, had to refocus his attention to Lay’s words

“How? Fans will see us” Lay pulled back from him as he stared at him with serious glare

“Let me cook for you” he grabbed both of Chen’s hands

“What about Xiumin?”

“He won’t mind as long as he gets a plate”

Chen shyly nodded and smiled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lay waited in the bottom of the stairs as he waited for Chen to come downstairs. He shifted his weight from one leg to the other. He has never felt this nervous since the day he realized his true feelings for him.

“Lay?” Chen whispered as he snuck downstairs from their shared room. They wanted one last moment together before he leaves for Beijing to shoot his movie.

“Over here” he pulled Chen closer to him and hugged him in a tight embrace. Chen sniffed his familiar cologne and couldn’t help feel safe in his arms

“Will you miss me?” he whispered

“Nah… I still have Xiumin” Chen teased

“Oh yea? He makes you scream like I do?” he whispered to Chen’s ear

“Oh yes”

“Does he know what makes you go crazy?” as he softly kissed the sensitive spot near his ear

“Mhm”

“Would he touch you in all the right places?” his hands slipped inside his shirt and started to caress his body before leaving his fingertips near the edges of his shorts. Chen released a small moan as he felt shivers down his back

“Would he make you suffer until you beg him for release?” as his leg started to rub against his crotch and his hands traveled to his back and rubbed the sensitive skin near his tail bone.

“Of course” Chen released a sigh and closed his eyes

Lay nibbled on his ear lobe before trailing kissed to his neck, aiming for the Adam apple he loved so much. He loved Chen’s voice the most so he’d always focus on the body parts that defined him the best.

Chen tried to pull him away; realizing time is short since Lay has to leave Beijing pretty early

“Baby…stop” he said weakly, but Lay didn’t pay attention to him

“Stop!” with a stern voice that caused Lay to raise his eyebrow

“You need your sleep and I don’t want to be the reason you’re cranky tomorrow” Chen chuckled

“If you say so…” Lay whispered to his ear before grabbing his right arm. He pulled away as he lifted his right arm in front of him

“What are you doing?”

“You told me I’m not allowed to mark your neck anymore” Lay smirked as he took out a special gift he had for Chen

“What is it?” was a stupid question since Chen knew it was abracelet, but he wondered what it is for

“Wear it for me” Lay stated as he wrapped the bracelet into Chen’s wrist and tied it off

“I don’t think it matters if no one knows we’re together” Chen , but realized Lay was serious about this

“I don’t care….you’re mine Dae” Lay whispered to him as he leaned his head against his and stared at his eyes. His stomach fluttered as he realized how much he melted just from staring at his eyes. Sadness overwhelmed him as reality hit him hard, the fact that this will be their last chance together for quite some time. One thing for sure is that he will never let go of Lay without a fight.