baeksoo dare prompt

Discarted Chapters/Drabbles

Unfinished due to change of mind. If anyone wants to finish it, feel free...

 

Originally first draft of Intertwined.

 

 

 

Baekhyun isn't one to back down from the daily dare. It began as a tradition amongst his friends, to stay cool as they embarrass themselves in public. Most of the dares were easy: Wear pink boxers, Crossdress for the day, or Clown makeup during hot dates. There are some who failed once they're unable to continue with the mission, and these people are punished with the Cone Of Shame, a silly hat they must wear in public the next day.

 

Fortunately, Baekhyun is blessed with a winning streak that causes envy amongst his friends. Jongdae claims his streak will end soon while Chanyeol begs for some of his luck. But Baekhyun is simply enjoying his fate.

 

Since today is his birthday, he has the pleasure of creating today’s dare. He decides to pick a simple dare, but cruel enough to have Chanyeol sputters around cute boys.

 

The dare consists of these actions: giving a high five to every cute boy they see, intertwine their fingers and greet that person as if they're their boyfriends.

 

Immediately, Baekhyun notices how easy it is for Jongdae as the younger starts to high five a tall guy while winking. He scowls at the thought of Jongdae completing this mission easily, but he refuses to voice out his fear. He figures it was his own fault for making the dare too easy.

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol’s interaction is a different story. The tall boy still gets flustered as he says Hi to a cute junior named Sehun. So Baekhyun figures at least one of his friends will fail this dare.

 

As he breezes through the day, he barely notices the hour until he receives a message from his group chat in Line.

 

NUTELLA BEAGLES (3)

 

Boodaelicious

Come to Williams bldg lobby

 

Byuncing to your heart

No

 

Ferrets have feelings!!!

Aw cmon boy, don't be like that

 

Byuncing to your heart

You need to stop watching that stupid show

 

Boodaelicious

You need to some , preferably non ferrets ones

 

Byuncing to your heart

... What?

Wth did your ex see in you?

 

Boodaelicious

The sweet tight hole that needs a good

 

Byuncing to your heart

You're disgusting

 

Ferrets have feelings!!!

Ouh are you getting donuts? I want Boston crème

 

Byuncing to your heart

...

 

Boodaelicious

You're an idiot Park

 

***

 

“So basically, you both didn’t fail and we need to find a tie breaker,” Chanyeol says slowly as if the sentence seems confusing. His eyes start to daze as he begin to think on the meaning of ‘tie breaker’.

 

“I say we should make this dare more interesting,” Jongdae tells Baekhyun, ignoring Chanyeol’s spaced out expression. “It hasn’t stabbed your dignity as much as our last dare.”

 

“No,” Baekhyun immediately responds. “You agreed to the rules before we started this. It’s not your birthday so you’re not allowed to change my dare.”

 

Jongdae scoffs at the accusation before replying.

 

“Whatever. You’re just scared that I almost beat your in the last dare.”

 

“Actually, I’m just thinking of what I should give to Yixing for distracting you so well. Maybe some delicious chocolate -- or a nice pat on the ,” Baekhyun remarks. “Afterall, we both share the same passion towards big butts.”

 

Jongdae doesn’t like losing his temper over something silly, but he knows a personal jab when he hears one. Everyone know that his is considered flat compared to his other friends. So he straightens his back and glares at his so-called best friend.

 

“Yeah, well maybe I can bring Kyungsoo to that World History Museum,” the younger taunts back. “I hear they have an indoor cinema. Maybe we’ll get frisky in the dark.”

 

Baekhyun crosses his arms and stares challengingly back at Jongdae. Neither wants to admit that the other have gotten under their skin. Whoever cracks first or looks away will win this taunting challenge. Sometimes their friends wonder if the duo's friendship is merely based on challenging each other.

 

“Hey!” Chanyeol interrupts their thoughts, as usual not noticing the tension. “How about if you do the dare on your crushes and see who chickens out? Whoever passes, wins!”

 

It takes a few seconds of silence before Baekhyun feels too irritated by Chanyeol's stupid suggestion.

 

“Shut up Chanyeol,” he spits out.

 

Jongdae smirks smugly at Baekhyun as the elder realizes that he cracked first.

 

“That’s not a bad idea. I bet Baekhyun can’t even say a word to Kyungsoo without pissing his pants,' the younger continue to taunt.

 

Baekhyun scoffs, rolling his eyes.

 

“You obviously have forgotten how I charmed my way into Junmyeon’s pants.”

 

“Good. Prove it,” the younger insists before he gestures towards a direction.

 

Baekhyun turns around to see his new target. His heart almost flips as he notices the approaching junior, the adorable Kyungsoo. The younger looks perfect in his checkered cardigan, and crisp pants.

 

If only I was as studious as he is has always been Baekhyun’s thought as he stares at Kyungsoo. He could have been the perfect student and they’d become the perfect studious couple. Instead, he’s Danny the rebel and Kyungsoo is his goody two shoes Sandy.

 

“Chickening out already?”

 

Baekhyun hears Jongdae’s question, but he’s far from giving up. Even when his hands feel clammy and his steps are lacking confident, he focuses on the love of his life. As he reaches within proximity, he starts praying that he doesn’t stutter or offend Kyungsoo as he tries to complete the dare.

 

“Kyungsoo!” He greets the younger and he sees Kyungsoo slowly turning around to check who it is.

 

The younger looks surprised for a moment before giving that sweet heart smile. Baekhyun’s heart flutters before he wills himself to calm down.

 

Feeling how clammy and wet his hand has become, he wipes it quickly against his pants before raising his arm up.

 

“High five!” He tells the younger with a smile that he hopes looked sincere, and not happily creepy.

 

“Um,” the younger looks unsure before tentatively raising his arm too.

 

As their hands touch, Baekhyun tries to ignore how nice the younger’s hand feel. Instead, he laces their fingers together and holds on to it a little tight.

 

“Don’t you think our hands match well together?” Baekhyun asks with an innocent smile. He can’t help admire the younger’s surprised expression. “We should date,” he says in a serious tone.

 

Kyungsoo gapes openly at him in response and his eyes look unsure about the whole situation. Baekhyun bets the younger thinks he’s crazy now, but the elder refuses to lose this dare, especially when he can hear Jongdae’s laughter. So he quickly kisses the younger’s hand for reassurance.

 

“Love you babe,” he winks, ignoring the fear in Kyungsoo’s eyes before unlacing their fingers. He waves goodbye before approaching his friends.

 

Jongdae is still laughing his off while Chanyeol looks surprised at the current event, as usual.

 

“Mission accomplished. Your turn,” Baekhyun dares back at Jongdae. He gestures to the Chinese elder that’s approaching them.

 

Yixing smiles as he waves to them and Baekhyun notices how Jongdae turns red immediately.

 

***

 

Baekhyun spends the next few days avoiding Kyungsoo, thinking that the younger probably see him as a creepy guy. He wallows in self pity and focuses on winning the next dare.

 

He hates how Jongdae got lucky with Yixing during his birthday, immediately earning a date. Those two have been inseparable ever since and Baekhyun gags every time he sees them. So he’s been stuck with Chanyeol’s company lately.

 

Though today hasn't been a bad day in general, except the usual

 

NUTELLA BEAGLES(3)

 

Ferrets have feelings!!

Batman vs. Superman tmr...who’s up for it?

 

Boodaelicious

Can’t...too busy getting my hole stuffed

 

Ferrets have feelings!!

Nice son!

 

Byuncing to your heart

off

 

Boodaelicious

Anything for daddy  ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

 

Ferrets have feelings!!

What did I do? (੭ ˃̣̣̥ ㅂ˂̣̣̥)੭ु

 

Boodaelicious

Someone’s jelly over our relationship, daddy (˃̩̩̥ɷ˂̩̩̥)

 

Ferrets have feelings!!

Come here baby, I’ll make you feel better

 

Boodaelicious

*voice message sent*

 

Byuncing to your heart

Wth is wrong with you two?

I'm in public!

 

Boodaelicious

I promise I'll be a good boy, daddy. Don't punish me ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

 

Byuncing to your heart

I hope Yixing realizes how flat your is soon

 

Boodaelicious

(o˚̑̑̑̑̑ 3˚̑̑̑̑̑ o)

 

Baekhyun glares at his phone with enough hatred before raising his gaze up. He barely has enough time to process the environment before Kyungsoo walks up to him.

 

He expects hostile questions, or even a disgusted glare. Instead, he receives the opposite of all that.

 

"Hey Bae," the younger says as he smiles to him.

 

Baekhyun stands frozen, barely replying back as he watches Kyungsoo walk away. He doesn't understand what just happened so he pinches his arm to test if he's actually dreaming. Except he's not and he's still unsure of what just happened.