MANNEQUIN : The Boyfriend Tag.

MANNEQUIN – Two-shot




He was sitting on the floor at the foot of their bed . Pillows against his back so that the wooden frame wouldn’t jab him. Doing the settings on the camera so it would show them at their best.

“Yah, hurry up I’m craving my tea.”

“Yes yes, coming!”  Jonghyun yelled from the kitchen.

“What took you so long ? It’s just warming water you know.” Kibum said. When he looked up and saw the second mug in his boyfriend’s hands. “Ah, I see. You did that again hm ?”

“What ? You’re just jealous because you’re drinking boiled water while I get to have the time of my life.” He poked his tongue at him, while sitting down.

“Oï, I’ll have you know, this tea is perfect. It’s better than your hot chocolate with tons of sugar and what not, ugh. How can you drink this ?”

“You’re one to talk, you’re only saying this because you don't know I know you eat my marshmallows when I’m not there. And my cappuccino doesn’t empty himself either.”

Eeeeh, I’d never.” Geez, he thought he’d been sneakier. He usually replace Jonghyun’s supplies when he knew the other was going to be at home. Aish.

“Anyway, let’s begin hm !? I can’t wait. I’m sure you don’t know half of this.”

“I’m sure I do. But anyway, since you want it, I’ll be the one replying. Anything for you, as always.” Jonghyun said, mocking a bow.

“Sap.” Kibum replied in fake disgust. “Wait, I don’t know if it’s fair, since you knew about this, means you know about the questions right !?”

“Nah, don’t worry. I watched only one couple doing this, I didn’t even finish the video and it was a long time ago so that’s okay.”

“You sure ?” Kibum narrowed his eyes at him, “you better not be lying Kim Jonghyun or else … Hwack! You’re dead.”

“Huhun, love you too you devil in disguise.”

“You better. So, I’m going to start the vid- , wait.” He halted his movements, “Jonghyun, I think you should change your shirt.”

“What ? Why ?”

“D’you want everybody to see you in this ? You know this is going to be all over the internet right !?”

“Yeah so what ? They have to see the real me, I’m not going to get dressed if I’m supposed to be as I am.”

“Hm. You’re right. Ok we’ll do as it is then.” He said. “Just, lemme see your face …” he said tilting Jonghyun’s face by the chin. He wiped the chocolate mustache the other had with his thumbs and pecked his mouth. “Okay, now we’re ready. And remove that goofy smile off you face you dork.” He slapped Jonghyun upside the head.

But really, he knew Jonghyun would smile like that so he shouldn’t have done it. But he liked it. So … yeah.

“Wait, lemme get my pastries.”

“Aish, Jjooo-ong! I swear you’ll be the death of me. Hurry up.”

Jonghyun came rushing back with a box.

“Those are donuts again aren’t they ? You’re eating so much sugar I swear I don’t know how you’re still alive and doing sports.”

“I’m just amazing like that. Plus I have a gift for you, so if you continue whining you’re not having it.”

“Oh, what what what ? Show me !”

“Nu-huh, first you say the magic words and then you can have some.”

“Jonghyuuun, not that again please.”

“Say it or you aren’t having anything.”

“…”

“…”

“Okey. ‘The one I lurve is Kim Jonghyun. I will always lurve  lurve lurve him and even if I say so he is not a prat and I admit he’s the best I’ve ever ever got’.” Kibum said in a bore tone. “Now give.”

“No, you forgot something,” Jonghyun smirked at him.

“Oh for the love of-”

“No saying, no giving.”

“ ‘And I worship his body and the floor he works on’ . ”

“Good boy.” Jonghyun said. Opening the lid of his donuts box, there laid a plate with Rilakuma-shaped pancakes.

“YESH! I knew it was that, you did them again. Thanks baby.” Kibum said, picking one and eating half of it in one go.”

“Gosh, I know you like it but slow down a bit yeah !? People don’t know you eat like a pig I swear. Look at this. Breathe and chew some more will you ?” Jonghyun told the pancake jaws-filled man. “Ugh, I’m in love with a piggy.”

“Yah, shtop baking pun ob meh!”

“How can I stop making fun of you when you talk like this.”


 
They bickered some more, until Key had finished his pancakes – “No Jonghyun you wait till I finish, I’m not eating in front of the whole world.” – to start the video.

“Hello, my name is Kibum. Know as Key in magazines, I’m a model. And the living-sugar being besides me here is my boyfriend, Jonghyun. Say Hi,”

Hi.” Jonghyun said and waved.

“You’re really doing anything I tell you to ? Lol. Do the ’Han’ ?”

“ *Han han han* ”

Kibum laughed at him. He’s so cute when he wants to. We're still going to have to edit this out, or else everybody will want.

“Ok. We’re here to do the boyfriend tag. So I’m going to be asking the questions and he’s going to answer. And if he answer wrong … tchajang ~” he said triumphantly, brandishing a wooden spatula. “He’s going to get a beating.”

“My fans won’t be happy with that.” Jonghyun said seriously, shaking his head.

“Omo omo, look at this. Now you play like this ? I’m not afraid, plus they know I’m charming aren’t I !?” he said, doing his best innocent smile at the camera.

“Pssht.”

“Anyway, let’s go on.” He said claping his hands. “Wait, Jjong, where did you put the questions’ sheet ?”

“Eh ? I thought you had them. You didn’t want me to see them, remember ?”

“Ahh, true. Odi* ?”

“You must have hidden them in that locker of yours, where you put things you don’t want me to see.”

“Eeeeh, no way. I have no such things.” Kibum said blushing a bit. “How did you know it ?” he mouthed at Jonghyun.

“I just know you.” Jonghyun mouthed back. Kibum scowled at him.

“Okay, be right back.” he told the camera and got up, motioning at Jonghyun to put the recording on hold.

“He has so much things he thinks I don’t know, like how every time I bake for him, whenever I go out of the kitchen he’ll go and add sugar in the flour and act like he wasn't even near the kitchen by the time I return. He likes sugar as much as I do, but he doesn’t want to ‘damage his model image’ . That’s rubbish if you ask me.” Jonghyun stage whispered at the camera, hit the pause button and then backed at his spot as if nothing happened.

“Okay, you hit pause didn’t you ?”

“ f’course I did.”

“Good.” Kibum hit the same button and the recording restarted. “Okay, first question : Where did we meet ?

“Easy. It was at one of those lovely receptions. I think it was the one for our first time in the top 3 in Korea …?

“Go on.” Kibum prompted, drinking his tea.

“Err, I was bored and all that, and you came talking to me. I remember I was drinking because I needed something, the whole situation was boring the life out of me. Then you came and we talked and it was a good evening to finish with.”

“And you did things with a cherry tail just so I would want to snog you.”

“I did ?”

“Yep.”

“I don’t remember that.”

“I do. Next.”

“Wait, so you did want to snog me ?”

“Of course I did!”

Jonghyun looked at him, then took his chin and kissed his mouth.

“Next question,” he said, as if he didn’t do anything.

“Ehem,” Kibum coughed a bit, cheeks reddening in the slightest. He was still sitting cross-legged on the floor, but now he fidgetted and was a bit ahead of Jonghyun.“ What was our first date ? ” He asked, looking at Jonghyun behind him, his chin landing on his right shoulder.

“Aaaah that. It was 3 weeks after or something. Well it wasn’t really a date. We’d been sending each other small texts, since we – the team that is – weren’t in town anymore. The day we came back, I was supposed to meet Minho – a mutual friend – ” Jonghyun precised again for the camera, “ in a Starbucks in town to discuss things, since the night before we were so dead tired. I was waiting for him there when you arrived.”

“It was a set-up from the giant frog.” Kibum told the camera.

“Yep, he did that. And we were so awkward ugh, it was über bizarre.”

“I didn’t know what to do with my hands or where to look and all. Plus I didn’t know if you were gay or not, and Minho wasn’t sure.” Kibum said. “I didn’t know if you’d freak out if I made a move or not. And you hadn’t given me any hint whatsoever. Gah, so frustrating.”

“I know ! Well, I didn’t want to assume you were either. But I did kiss you first right !?”

“Oh yes you did.” He said looking at Jonghyun behind him. He turned back to the camera and added, “People, we were walking out from a good time at the Starbucks and I was saying Idon’trememberwhat and the guy just yanked my arm and kissed me in the middle of a word.”

“Oh don’t say it like that, you liked it.”

“Of course I did, but that is no excuse.” He replied, looking at the other behind him.

“Even if it was hot !?”

“Even!” He said and turned back to the camera, and winked at it.

“You say it now but back then I didn’t see you complaining.” retorted hastilly, having not seen the other's smile.

“Yeah yeah yeah, next.” Kibum said, his mouth a thin line because he was trying to hide his smile. “ Where was our first kiss and how was it ? ” he read. “We answered that already, July 2009 and it was hot. Next.” He said quickly.

Meanwhile Jonghyun was wiggling his eyebrows at the camera, while biting in his donut.

How did you know that I was the one ?

“Oh that one’s easy.” He held out one hand and turned his head to chew the donut in his mouth, “because you are unique.” He said with a winning smile when he was done eating.

“So cheesy. Ok, that works for me. Next, First impression ?

“I thought you were elegant.” As Kibum turned an arched brow at him, he explained “I did! I saw you before you came talking to me, and I thought you walked like you owned the place. You were dressed simply, nothing fancy but you had ... presence. Like noone there couldn’t not see you.”

“Aww, he says so good thing doesn’t he !?” Kibum asked the camera. “You’re doing well for now,” he told Jonghyun haughtily. “ When did you meet the family ?

“Hm, I met your Almeoni after one of our games in September after we started dating was it ?” He asked himself cocking his head right, “You came to see it with her. And I met your parents at Christmas 2009, when I went to your family house with you.”

“Good good. You remember well.”

Jonghyun was nodding his head in a smug manner in the background.

Do we have a tradition ?

“Yes we have several. But the most important are of course never forgetting any anniversary, calling each other before a game for me and each runaway for you, and if we’re in different countries we skype at least 3 times a week.”

“Yes, yes, and yes. What was our first road trip ?

“Er, we never really did one ? You did come with the team on our training holidays and it was quite far. We drove at least 6 hours didn’t we !? Does that count ?”

“I don’t know. Well, either that or we did none.”

“Well, that’s it.”

“Next, erm … Who said I love you first and where were we ?

“Ohh, that one. Well you did. It was during the said ‘road trip’ in fact. We were … let’s say occupied, and you blurted it all of the sudden while in the act. And uuh … that’s it.”

“Oh no Jonghyun, that was not it. You were being a girl about it – sorry girls,” he added towards the camera, “and you asked me afterwards if I meant it, that saying it during the means nothing and all that. Ugh, I could have smack you right there.” He said, turning back toward the camera and crossing his arms on his chest, straightening his back and pouting.

“I was right, if you could say it at a time when you didn’t have much control of your brain, it means more when have the control back doesn’t it ? And you didn’t want to repeat it.”

“It was embarrassing enough that I said it like that, couldn’t you spare me a bit ? Plus you wouldn’t even say if you loved me back.”

“Anyway, then you said it and it was all good in the world again.”

“You’re lucky you said it back.”

Love you.”

“Hn-hn. Next, What do we argue about the most ?

“Ouuh this, we argue for a lot of different things, but the most we do about ? I think it’s that you act jealous sometimes and you don’t want to admit it. Because you say we’ll argue, and then since you don’t say it and I know and see it, I want you to talk about it and you don’t want to and thus we argue.”

“…”

“Am I wrong ?”

“Next,” Kibum announced in an over-cheery voice and over-done smile. “ Who wears the pants in this relationship ?

“Yah, put that spatula down Bummie.”

“Don’t call me that on the video.”

“Get the spatula down then. Thanks. Answer : nobody. We know the other’s limits, when to push and when to back off, and it works amazingly well like that.” He answered. Then as soon as Kibum was turned towards the camera again, he made big gestures pointing at himself and showing his biceps.

Kibum whipped his head back, narrowing his eyes at Jonghyun, who stretched his arms as if he was yawning.

“Yeah, you better be stretching.” He said in a warning tone. “ Okay, this ones are going to be easy : If I’m sitting in front of the tv what am I watching ?

“You don’t watch tv, no time with work. You err … buy ” he said coughing a bit, “ mostly American tv series and watch them. Or sometimes you’ll watch a drama if there’s one of your friends starring in it.”

“Good. What dressing do I get in my salad ?

“It depends on where you’re eating it, you have your favorite at different restaurants. But you particularly like the salad from that Italian restaurant down the street, and you take olive oil, sesame and pepper on it.”

“Goooood, I didn’t know you knew that.”

“Of course I do. I also know you like these rubixcube salads and fruits they do at the kindergarden school near your model company.”

“Hm. True. Don't worry people, I don't still kids' salads. Not every single time anyway *wink* ” he did at the camera. “Who is your spy ?”

“Not telling.” Jonghyun said, biting in his last donut and looking conspirationally at the camera.

“Okay, be that way. Just wait till we finish this :)” Kibum said, threatening the other with his eyes but smiling at the lens.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

What’s the one food I don’t like ?

“Erm, you don’t eat pasta if it’s not perfectly done as you like it.”

“Hm, this will do. I don’t particularly not like some food. It’s more like I’m a bit picky about how the food is done.” He said, explaining. “ We go out to drink, what do I get to drink ?

“That is easy. Usually you’ll drink some white wine if you’re in the mood, or water if there’s still a Starbucks open and we'll go there after eating. In which case you’ll choose a frappuccino to drink. But first you’ll ask if they have any drink watermelon, you just adore that stuff.”

“Excellent, I'm impressed.” Kibum praised.

“He even makes his own homemade watermelon ice creams. And I don't get to eat even one.”

“True and true again, you’re doing quite well Kim Jonghyun. What shoe size do I wear ? Okay, we won’t say that one aloud :) ”

“Why not ? I know it.”

“Well say it in my ear and if you’re right then that’s it.”

“Okay.” He whispered it in Kibum’s ear.

“That’s right again. If I was collecting anything what would it be ?

“Well you are, and that’s Jeremy Scott items. You even make me buy some you don’t especially like but that’ll look good on me. The yellow shirt ?”

“Well I was right, as always. That shirt fits you perfectly well, show your amazing torso, doesn’t it people !?” he said making a pause, “See ? They like it.”

“Meh, the reason why you made me buy a second one. Anyway, I like it too so it’s okay.”

My favorite type of sandwich ?

“Hippopotamus’ double Savoyard burger. Hippopotamus is that French restaurant that’s for people who like meat. Their food is so good, and the meat is excellent. The burger's steak is just as bold as the whole burger-bread, and there are two of them. Plus Savoyard means there're cheese and onions. Yhat thing is DOPE! It’s a burger and not a sandwich but that’s the same to me.”

“For me too so that’ll do. And since you’re not playing lately, we should go there. It’s been a while.”

“No problem baby.”

“Stop.” Kibum mouthed at him, chin against his right shoulder again. Jonghyun just sent a kiss his way. He sent one back.

“Question number nineteen, what, there are still eleven. Hm, those should go quick too. Ok I’ll do them all in once till number 24 and you reply all in one go too. Ready ?” Kibum asked, and Jonghyun sat up straighter.

“Go.”

What would I eat everyday if I could, favorite cereal, favorite music, favorite sports team, my eye color, who is my best friend.

Jonghyun replied, eyes rolled up and counting the answers and his head.

“Me. Kellog’s Frosties or Special K strawberry. Pop music, named Lady Gaga. TeamJonghyun. Brown, turn honey in the sun. Either Amber or me, or both of us plus Henry.”

Kibum was nodding all along and then,

“Yah, what the heck is ‘TeamJonghyun’ ?”

“I don’t see you complaining about the eating me every day.”

“That’s because I don't see anything to wrong about it.” He said, looking at Jonghyun just so.

“I see.”

“Moving on.” He said smiling. “ What is something that you do that I wish you didn’t ?

“Okay. So, darling, you remember earlier we had an agreement that I had a Joker of some sort, and I could change one of the questions and you’ll have no say in it ..!?”

“Yah, no. That’s not fair.”

“ You agreed. I so knew you’ll say this. I have the contract, you signed it.” Jonghyun said, showing a paper at the camera. It was written “ I AGREE and will NOT complain ” , with the date and Kibum’s sign at the bottom.

“Aish, you!”

“Yesh, I want to be the one complaining for once. There is this one thing-”

“Jjong I know you like it anyway so why-”

There is,” Jonghyun insisted louder, “this one thing.” He scooted closer to the camera, bumping shoulders with Kibum. “Couple clothing.”

“You like it.”

“Never said I didn't, but I still wish you didn’t make me wear it at airports Kibum.” He said, looking at him meaningfully.

“I know, I know, you don’t like all the attention. But your fans like it, and I like it too, and deep inside you like it too. So why do you always fight it ?”

“Because you’re sneaky about it. And I still don’t like all the attention.” He told him. “He makes me wear the thing, and waits till the last moment to change his shirt, and then we have the same, and people go crazy on us whenever we’re making a trip together. We could have been discreetly passing by, but people see us, and I’m sure it’s because of it.”

“Well, it never hurts to have a bit of the spotlight on you. And your fans are happy about it. I did it first without knowing, then I received this package with a second set at the company, and-”

“Eh ? I never knew about that!”

“Yes. I bought the JS one’s, but the second set was a fangift.”

“Really ? Ah, you should have told me !! I would have complained less, someone we don’t even know bought us those. Aish.”

Kibum just looked at Jonghyun, then down in shame, then laid his head on the other's shoulder, hiding his face in the crook of the his neck.

“Sorry.” He mumbled.

“Yeah, well, tell me about it next time okay !?” Jonghyun said. Kibum nodded, and buried himself deeper in the other’s neck. “Aww there’s no big deal.” Jonghyun said, holding Kibum’s waist in one hand, and pressing him closer into his side.

Kibum just nodded again.

“He is embarrassed,” Jonghyun mouthed at the camera. “Should I read and do the other questions ?” he asked softly. Kibum nodded again, circling his left arm around Jonghyun’s neck and laying the other on the small of his back.

“ ‘kay. What is your heritage and where are you from ? , you’re 1/16th Chinese and the rest Korean.

I bake you a cake for your birthday what kind do I make you ? The last I made it was an eight slices cake, each two were different flavors. Watermelon, strawberry, coconut and Oreo.

Did you play any sports ? Not really, just dancing, a lot.

What could you spend hours doing ? Hmm, modeling, speaking with me on skype, shopping and watching American series.

What is one unique talent that you have ? Making me happy, angry and incoherent all at once.” he said, looking down at Kibum.

At this, a smile could be seen on Kibum’s face.

“Okay that was it. Thanks for watching and I hope we did well, and you enjoyed this. And … that’s it. Say bye Kibum ?”

Kibum mumble what could be taken as a goodbye against Jonghyun’s neck. The older made to shift but Kibum wouldn’t let him.

He forced Kibum to let him go and held his face in front of his own. Still Kibum wouldn’t open his eyes. He then proceeded to kiss his face.

He kissed his forehead. His jaw. Then his mouth, his upper then lower lip. And kissed him again.

“We okay ?” he asked. Kibum, eyes still closed just nodded. That’s when Jonghyun ended the video.

The ending of the video on the site is a small passage from their photoshoot. With a mention at the end :

This video has not been edited.
Now don't you want to be in the a relationship as Genuine as their's ?
 
 
 
“OH.MY.GOD JONGHYUN! I’m going to kill you.” Kibum was saying at his screen. He was on Skype with Jonghyun, who was in London for a game.

“What did I do again this time ?”

“WHAT DID YOU- , Oh you’re in sooooo much trouble right now. The video. They launched it today but I’m just seeing it now.”

“Aaaah, that. Okay. So what ?”

“So what. So WHAT ?? Kim Jonghyun! Don’t play around with me. You handed Heechul hyung the wrong file.”

“What ? No ! I did not.”

“Did too! Plus I didn’t even know it was recording from when you were bringing the tea. You must have done it Jjong. What ?? ‘He doesn’t want to damage his model image’ ? you ... Yah, jugulleh* ?” He asked, laughing a breathy laugh like he didn't want to but couldn't help it.

“Yes I did that, but anyway we recorded another video so it shouldn’t be that one on the site.”

“Well it is. And that ending, oh lord that is so … they see it all. They see me all embarrassed, and then you’re kissing me and I’m … oh my life is ruined.”

“Nah nonsense, your life is not baby. Why would it be ? Because you’re human and you have a heart and I am loving you ?”

“Ugh, I can’t … not right now.”

“Well, I’m coming back in a few hours, we’ll see how that will go. Plus I have to go right now.”

“No, Jonghyun.”

“...” noises, Jonghyun moving out the screen and coming back again.

“Jonghyun, no, you’re not going anywhere. We have to fix this.”

“Sorry yeobo, I really have to go or we’ll all miss our plane. Talk to you later, or I’ll see you at the house in a few. Love you.” And just like that he cut the conversation.

“Aish. I am the one who has to go to the company just right now. They’ll all look at me and … Gaaah !”
 


Jonghyun opened the door to their flat, hoping to see Kibum inside. But there was no one. Surely he was still at work then.

He didn’t do it on purpose, but that day, Kibum had asked him to give Heechul the file when he’ll come at their flat to take it. But when Heechul came, he was distracted and handed him the whole camera. Surely Heechul had watched the two videos, and like the devil he is, chose the wrong one on purpose !

And now Kibum was mad at him. Well, he was sure he was not mad, but just embarrassed because of the end of the video. And even with all he says about liking the spotlight and all that, he’s still shy when they’re being 'too' intimate in public.

It most likely is the kisses at the end that disturbs him the most.

Well, for Jonghyun, it had gone pretty well at the airport. Since that day Kibum told him it was the fans that sent them the shirts, he’d been more friendly and smiled more at the fans. He just felt closer to them somehow, since they spent that much time – and money now it seemed – on him. He owed them that at least.

He left his luggage where he stood and looked around for a note. Kibum always leaves him one. He saw it on the table, and laughed. He really had one amazing boyfriend.








*Odi : where.
Jugulleh : Do you want to die ?

||| Aigoo, I just want to post this and be done with it. I'd hate for it to be here by tomorrow night again. I have no time until Sunday after this so yeah.3AM, haven't finished my homeworks but I'm posting this anyway. I hope you'll like it. Be gentle with me, it's been a very long time I haven't written. I'm posting un-betaed things in hope you'll not cringe too much. Was this good ? Please review hm ? I'm sure I've lost everyone, but hope never gets hold does it now !?
Thanks for reading !