MANNEQUIN : The photoshoot.

MANNEQUIN – Two-shot

 




Have to play this nice and sneaky if I ever want him to say yes, Kibum was prompting himself while walking up the stairs to their apartment.
He took a pause at the door, inhale, exhale, Go.

After pushing the door closed behind him, he went straight to the room where he knew his boyfriend would be.

“Hi baby.”

“Hi yourself.” The older answered back. He toed his shoes off and climbed on the bed next to Jonghyun. The kiss was brief but soft. He nuzzled the other’s cheek with his nose, then lowered himself in order to cuddle the side of his loved one.

Jonghyun was sitting, back against a pillow by the head of the bed, computer on his lap. Probably watching god knows what on youtube.

“How was your day ?”

“The usual. Makeup, shooting, coffee and coffee, being y and all that.” He said, lifting Jonghyun’s right hand and circling it around him. Head laying just below the older’s collarbones.

“I bet you were.”

“You ?” He asked after nodding.

“Just lazying around for once. It’s good the season is over, I get to do nothing – besides going at those horrendous receptions full of … Ugh. Too bad you’re working, I’d like it better if I were lazying around with you.” He replied, dropping a kiss on top of Kibum’s head.

“I know right !? I love my job but I’d like being with you too. Or even, doing my job with you would be terrific.”
He could see Jonghyun screwing his nose, cutely, without having to turn to look at him. Ok, that’s it.

“Kibum ...”

“Hm ?”

“Do you have anything you'd like to tell me ?”

“Nuh-uh.”

“Key …” he said drawing the name as if in warning.

“No. I mean yes, I do have something to tell you. But you wouldn’t want it anyway so there’s no use telling.”

“Ugh. You know I’d want to know nonetheless. Tell me.”

“Well, ‘Chullie hyung told me about this … thing.”

“Heechul.” Jonghyun sighed, making Kibum’s head bob where it was laying on his torso. “What thing ?”

“Okay. Will you listen and not interrupt ?” he said, twisting his neck to look at Jonghyun in the eyes. “Hm ?”

“Araseo. Shoot.”

“Later baby.” He winked at Jonghyun for the innuendo. “You know how last month they legalized same- marriage in several states in the US !?” he felt Jonghyun nod. “Well there’s this magazine that wants to shoot a special for their July issues all over the world. The main would be different aspects of same- couples’ life. They’re still searching their Korean mannequins, and they asked Leeteuk if … if I could do it.”

He paused.

“You.”

“Yes me.”

“O…kay …”

“And I thought it’d be good if you did it with me.”

Eyes closed, he waited for what he was sure was coming. Following the tense of Jonghyun’s body beneath him, he continued petting the other’s hand around him.

“And why, oh why would you think that !? You know I don’t like these type of things.”

Sigh, of course he knew too well.

Jonghyun is a professional baseball player. He loves his job and it has been his dream from a long time. What he doesn’t like is all the ‘politics’ that surrounds it. The attention it draws.

You have to say, he is very good at what he does. And he is responsible for at least 2/5 of the success of his team these past 3 years. Being captain aside, the attention he gets from the media and all the fans is something that should be expected.

But Jonghyun just doesn’t like the spotlight. Unless he is forced to, he doesn’t like to be exposed one bit. The press conferences are already enough for him. He looks handsome but you can still feel he's a bit uncomfortable. He goes to the receptions given in honor of the team or where the team is invited, because it just won’t do not to have the captain there when all the team is gathered.

So the only places apart from the field, the conferences and the receptions, where he can be seen is … nowhere. He makes sure of it. He is very discreet. He doesn’t disguise himself when he goes out, but does all he can not to be spotted. He just wants to live a ‘normal’ life without being purchased by flash lights everywhere he goes.

So no. Jonghyun doesn’t party as his fellow members and friends do. He declines all ad propositions. He doesn't really like it when they stalk them when they're out, and never models for any sport or not related magazines or whatever.

Not that Kibum hasn’t ask him too.

It’s public knowledge that he is in a two-year relationship with Jonghyun. And being a model himself, it never gets old, people demanding that he makes Jonghyun pose for them. He always tells them the same,

“I’ll ask him, but don’t get your hopes high. He doesn’t like it.”

They still don’t leave it be.

He used to ask Jonghyun, but now he doesn’t even bother. At first he couldn’t get it. Why would someone refuse to be under the spotlight ? He knows he likes it.

Yes it can be seen as being vain, but seriously, if you looked like him there isn’t any denying one’s beauty now, is there ? His elegant lines, lean body. Long legs. Ivory milk skin, feline eyes. High cheekbones and plump lips without being aggressive. Manicured fingers and smoothly-muscled chest.

He likes attention without craving for it.

They met at one of those receptions. It was two years and some ago. The team had made it third in all Korea and there was a ‘party’ being thrown for the top three teams. His friend Minho is part of the team and asked him if he’d like to go with him. It had been a rude week, so why not going out a bit ?

There, Minho was caught in a tight discussion with some guy named Changmin about tactics and home-runs and how if he’d hit the ball just a bit more to the left they’d have been qualified for the next round.

He let them at that, those champagne flutes at the bar counter had been eyeing him for far too long.

Upon reaching there, there was one guy at a far corner. Alone, looking like he was spending the time of his life. He looked like if you could just press mute and dim the light on all the room he’d thank you by offering you his left lung, or some body part as valuable.

He went to him and they talked. One thing leading to the other and several drinks after, he knew more about the guy.

Jonghyun, 22 and captain of The SHINings, Minho's team. Doesn’t like these type of gatherings, obviously. Drinks tequila even if he knows he can’t stand his alcohol that well. Likes his team members but really can’t understand their love for all of ‘this’.

He also learned that Jonghyun could do wicked things with his tongue without even trying. The cherry from his drink was proof enough. Also that sometimes he could stare and smile at you like what you meant the world to him.

Besides the body he had been eyeing all the time, it was those eyes that made Kibum flirt all night with the tan-skinned man. That, and the tongue of course. The damn tongue.

By the end of the night, Jonghyun had his number and he was pretty sure – like 90% sure – that Jonghyun played for his team. Or if he did not, he could be ready to change teams for Kibum, seeing how his eyes would darken when Kibum would moisten his lips just so.

It was a matter of time, and some pushing from Minho, before Jonghyun and him were meeting around a frappuccino. Key being his y self, they were an item pretty quickly. They moved together a year after and are still happy.

Even if their respective jobs sometimes leads them to be apart, they managed just well. They liked the fact that each could take a break from the other every now and then. It built their trust in each other and the welcome back was just that good, too.

“I know you don’t but this is a big thing.”

“Well, there’s always going to be something bigger. It’s not like it’s the first time they asked you to make me do it. And don’t deny that this doesn’t come from you.”

Kibum closed the laptop and put it aside. He went on his knees and using Jonghyun’s shoulders as leverage, straddled the sighing man. He put each of Jonghyun’s hands on each of his hips, before resuming his own hands on the other’s shoulders.

“I’m not denying anything. I just happen to also, think that it’ll be good we did this together.”

“Why ?”

“Why would I want to do something with my boyfriend, oh the big question.”

“It’s not that, and you know it. I just don’t want to do that.”

“But Jonghyun-ah, this month’s editions will be epic. People will talk about it even years after, this is good for us same- couples.”

“What will some pictures do that hasn’t been done already ? The laws are already there, people celebrated and that’s it. Why bring attention to us ? Not that it bothers you anyway.” At that, Kibum rolled his eyes.

“They will do good because this magazine is not just any magazine. You know they have worldwide coverage, and it’ll not be only some pictures. They plan on showing what the couples do and that it’s not that different from when straight couples do it.”

“It doesn’t need me to show it.”

“But it would help since you are a ‘celebrity’,” he averted his eyes from Jonghyun, since he knew the other didn’t like the word at all. But what needed to be done must be done. “People like you and the team– if all the people stalking you airports means something. They already know you are with me and don’t condemn you for it. And since you usually don’t do these type of things, they will be curious to listen what you have to say.”

He knew he was getting to Jonghyun with his arguments, if the pout was any indication.

“Besides the fact that this will be a boost to my career too, they plan on donating half of the benefits to an ONG.”

There, that should do it.

“Oh how so convenient, using charity to make some more money.”

“Aww, you know it’s not like that. And if it helps someone, why refuse it ? And don’t you want your yeobo’s career to gain a 1up ?” he said, whining a little.

Jonghyun was glaring at him now. But he knew it didn’t carry half the meaning it could have been. Oh well, if he must use the ultimate weapon to do it, so be it. He pushed his mouth towards Jonghyun in that pout he knew made his lips just so kissable, and batted his lashes just that slowly at the other. The soft whining sound coming from the back of his throat just did it.

The older just sighed a resigned sigh at him,

“Fine.” And he knew the smile he beamed at Jonghyun was one of those, the ones that made Jonghyun’s lips pull upright at the corner. “Aish, you know I can’t resist it when you do that.” He said, running a hand in his hair, spiking it a bit.

“It helps that you love me.”

“Hnhm. But it’s not free. You owe me, and I’ll demand compensation.” Jonghyun said, shifting his eyes to Kibum's lap.

“And what pray tell would my y hot of a boyfriend would want from his beyond y loved one ?”

“I’m sure you’ll find something.”

Kibum arched a brow the way only he could,

“Maybe, this …” he punctuated the word with a roll of his hips on his partner’s groin, “would do ?”

He had the right idea, for the sharp intake of breath was tale-telling.

“Hmm, I like the idea.” Jonghyun nodded, sliding his hands from Kibum’s hips to rest on his bottom. “I could accept that as bribing material.” He added, mouthing the words along his boyfriend’s collarbones.

Kibum’s hands were cupping his face, nibbling at the ear near his mouth.

“Missed you.” Jonghyun said, the skin on his right shoulder. He was sure he will be wearing a very purple hickey in a few hours now, the pleasures of having a skin this delicate. He groaned in response, arching his back. The things Jonghyun was doing to him with the tip of his fingers. Feather light, roaming where he could have had love handles.

“I’m right here.” He said, his voice a little breathy. “We have all night, and we can be lazy in bed all Tuesday.” He said, the added “But I told them we’ll be there by seven on Wednesday.”

Jonghyun just nodded and continued his ministrations. The time it took to enter his lust-clouded mind,

“YAH!” Jonghyun suddenly pushed Kibum's upper body off of him, “Why’d you say that ? Who said I was going then !? You fox you tricked me int– ”

He snogged Jonghyun silly, rocking his hips on top of the other’s lap until all of his protestations vanished. All that was left were moans, caresses and ushered names.



It was Wednesday before they knew it and Jonghyun still didn’t very much want to go.

“This is going to take all day isn't it ?”

“Of course it is Jjong, with all there is to do and since you’ve never done this, maybe we’ll have to take shoots several times to get it right and things can happen and all that.”

He heard the groan coming from Jonghyun’s chest and smiled at himself. At least his boyfriend hadn’t change his mind in two days it took for today to arrive.

They arrived at the location and were greeted by the staff.

“Ah Jonghyun-ssi you came ? Omo, I must have done something good for the heavens to give me this gift.” Heechul told him, “It’s been a while. Have you been well ?”

“Yes yes, I have. Thank you.”

Heechul.

He was Kibum’s photographer and manager, and as gay as they come. Or you could say, he didn’t need to be gay to flirt with anything on two legs that was edible. He had high standards too, so Jonghyun knew somewhere that he should be ‘flattered’ that the man would never stop flirting with him. But still, he felt uncomfortable with all the attention.

Worst of all, Kibum never saved him from it, the bastard.

“Oh that’s nothing, anything for my favorite walking fantasy.” He said eyeing Jonghyun from head to toe with a hungry look in the eye.

“Ugh hyung, leave him alone. If you don’t want him bolting from here you better behave today ohn !?” Kibum said, a smile in his voice.

“Araseo, araseo, let’s get going.” He replied, waving his hand but never tearing his eyes from Jonghyun. “You,” he pointed at Kibum, “you know where to go.” At Kibum’s nod, he continued,

“And you my dear, you are coming with me.”

Jonghyun was making pleading eyes at Kibum not to leave him with Heechul but it was of no use.

20 minutes later, Kibum had his outfit on and make up done. He waltz out of his room in search of Jonghyun.

He was wearing simple jeans with a red coat and a shirt beneath, a sweater was at his neck standing as a scarf. He had told Heechul that for a beginning they should do the casual shoots before asking more from Jonghyun.

Since he wasn’t used to all of this, it would take some time for him to relax. And there should be no debauchery pictures whatsoever. The older boy wouldn’t want to do it, so Heechul should find shooting scenes that were not too suggestive, so that Jonghyun would be at ease.

Jonghyun was already out in front of the white screen, and Heechul was taking pictures of him. Or at least trying to, seeing how Jonghyun was acting. Ugh, this guy, always have to take his hand everytime.

“Yah, Kim Jonghyun ? What is this ? You know who you’re dating and you act like that ? Please don’t come ruin my reputation okay !?”

“Pch.” Jonghyun scowled at him.

Key went and took his hand and started dragging him back to his room,

“We’ll be back in a few hyung.” He threw over his shoulder to Heechul who’d started protesting.

They entered the room and he pushed Jonghyun inside. He locked the room and turned around to look at his reluctant boyfriend.

“Yah, you know how important this is right ?” When Jonghyun wanted to answer he cut him with a hand in front of his face,

“No, I don’t want to hear anything. You told me you’d do it, and I know you can. You’re not one to take something and not do it right. I know how you are when you’re with your team. It’s your job and even if the members are your friends you do it right. Just tell yourself it’s the same for me here. It’s my job and I take it seriously, so if you’re not going to put yourself into it just quit now.” He said with a hurt look in the eyes, that he made sure Jonghyun wouldn’t miss.

“I thought I told you why we are doing this, and besides that, it's not like your not capable of doing it. You are.” he added the last bit in a softer tone. “I know you can be the iest have ever known, you showed me that again the other night.” He added ‘cause he knew Jonghyun would smirk. Which he did, the guy just loved to be praised in the bedroom that much.

“So you’re not going to make a shame of me in here. Just be yourself and imagine all the things I’m going to do to you once we get home if you did everything right. The less pictures we take, the faster we’re home and the longer we have time to do … well, whatever it is that you want. Hm ?”

I just know how to push his buttons so much. Kibum was very happy right now to know that, even after all this time, Jonghyun still lusted so much after his body.

“Take this,” he told Joghyun, while ing a baseball jacket at him, jolting the other boy from who knows what Kibum-filled daydreams he was having. “Maybe it’ll help you feel more confident, feels familiar doesn’t it ?

He’d brought Jonghyun’s jacket, ‘cause he knew his man, and he knew that the other would feel so much safer somehow.

“You know me so much.” Jonghyun said, the first words since they’ve entered in the room.

“Of course I do.” Kibum replied, letting himself be held flush against the other’s torso. “Now,” he said while looping his arms around his boyfriend’s neck, “You’re going to go there and make me proud hm !?” He finished, pecking the other’s lips.

Jonghyun nodded,

“And I’m going to try not to think about you behind the lens, otherwise Heechul will go crazy.”

“Oh please do, you know he’d like it.”

Jonghyun just made a face at him,

“Go!” Kibum added, smacking on of Jonghyun’s buttock and laughing at the indignant and very ‘male’ squeak the other made.

It was still a bit laborious at first, but they managed it. And Jonghyun did make the wanton face at Heechul who couldn’t help fawning himself behind his camera.

Kibum was with Jonghyun first, and Heechul captured the proud smile the younger made when he saw Jonghyun was doing well. Then when he was relaxed enough, he let Jonghyun be filmed alone. From then along everything went quite well.

After this first shoot, they did another one of Jonghyun. Still casual looking but a bit more dressed, with a suit coat instead of the baseball jacket. With Heechul’s professional praises during that one, Jonghyun’s confidence upped and he did very well.

They had to do several scenes of their everyday life, to show they were not different than any other couple out there. They had a scene with a couch, and they were dressed for going out, but nothing too fancy. You could see they both enjoyed the photoshoot session.

Key did a shoot in a simple white sweater, he just had to look his usual self and that went very well. Meanwhile Jonghyun had to pose in a suit coat, and he was looking very edible if Heechul had any say in it. He had to look y but not seductive and aced it.

"Proud now are we ?" Kibum told him before they went to change clothes again.

Jonghyun just did the Victory sign at him. Very proud indeed.

After that they went to another location nearby where it was staged like a small flat. There they posed each after the other in front of an old wallpaper. Both looking cute and smiley. Jonghyun even had a puppy pose with him, likealike Kibum noticed. They took turns with the specs, those dorks.

They Kibum and him posed together on a bench, laughing like the happy couple they are.

Heechul took two more shoots of Key in two different outfits, and when he asked if he wouldn’t be having much more pictures than Jonghyun in the mag, Heechul told him he already had other shots ready that he took that Jonghyun didn't think where for the mag [ * * * ]. Since he really is discreet, Heechul thought he'd be good if people saw him in non-staged situations.

By then, Jonghyun was comfortable enough that he didn’t even argue when it was said now they had to pose on a bed, and then do a couple picture. The couple scene was a bit embarrassing for him at first, but when Kibum looked in his eyes, everything else faded around him.

After that they were done.

And while everyone was clapping for them and the good job done, congratulating Jonghyun and telling him he did a very good job for a first time, he was only half listening. His eyes were on Kibum and the look the younger was giving to him.

He was eager to be back home and have his quality time with his blonde love. They were just about to go and change when Heechul called them and told them they weren’t done.

“Gah, what again ?”

“Yah, Jonghyun-ssi, you’ve been a good boy all this time what’s gotten into you ?”

Heechul caught Kibum’s smirk at his question and understood. “Ah. Now I get why you were so obedient, I should have guessed. Well, you’re almost done. You just have to do one more thing for me please.”

“Go on and ask hyung,” Kibum told him.

“Well you see, the editor told me, they’re launching something for the magazine site too. To make the event bigger, the couple have one more thing to do. I know you have a good camera at home, so you can make it there and just give me the file when I see you tomorrow.”

“What is it ?”

“This,” he handed them a paper, “these are questions for The Boyfriend/Girlfriend Tag.”

“What’s that ?”

“Ah I know this !” Jonghyun surprised everyone by saying, he had the grace to look sheepish when everyone questioning eyes and one lifted eyebrow turned at him.

“Well, care to tell us ?”

“Err, it’s a youtube thing.”

“Ah, of course you’d know. You’re so obsessed with this thing you know.”

“Yeah well, I have nothing to do these days since the games are finished and you’re at work and …”

“Araseo araseo,” Kibum cut him when he saw that his boyfriend was ranting, with a hand rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. “Tell us then.”

“It’s nothing big, it’s something people do. The couple film themselves while one answers the other’s questions. That’s the paper you have there. It’s very funny doing eheh.”

“Omo, look at this, seems like someone is happy he’ll be on youtube.” Kibum . “And he says he’s not an attention , you’re one as much as I am baby. But I take responsability for it.” the younger winked at him, bumping his shoulder with Jonghyun’s arm.

“Yah, you done acting all lovey-dovey ? There’re other people in here you know ? Aish, people in love I swear.” Heechul said, shaking his head and pinching the bridge of his nose. “I take it as a yes then ?” at the other’s nods he added, “okey. Then I’ll be waiting for this tomorrow. You go have fun then, I have some pictures to review.”

“Araseo, kamsahabnida hyung.” Kibum said, bowing then waving at Heechul when Jonghyun was done with his own bow.

“Yeh, sugo esseo* !”



“Ahh that went well,” Kibum sighed when they were in the car. “How did you find it ?”

“Well, it was fun I must admit, even if I didn’t want to do it to begin with.” He cast a meaningful glare at his love on the passenger sit. Kibum just smiled lovingly at him. “It was fun but I wouldn’t do it every single day.”

“So, does that mean you could do it again ?”

“Hm, not tomorrow that’s sure. It’s pretty exhausting when you look at it.”

“I know right !? People think you just have to look pretty, but some magazines are very strict with what they want. And it’s not always easy to find the right expression for the right photo and all that. Very tiring some times.”

“I feel that. But when I look at you it doesn’t seem so. You’re very tough my boyfriend.”

“That I am. And very hardworking.”

“And hardworking.”

“And professional.”

“And professional.”

“And Damn y.”

“…”

“Go ahead say it, you know it’s true.”

“I can’t deny that.” He Jonghyun said, smiling at Kibum.

“So, one day we’ll be working together again ?”

“That depends.”

“That depends. On what ?”

“On what you’ll pay me with. It has to be very alluring for me to do this again you know.”

“Oh really now !?” Kibum asked, his hand climbing Jonghyun’s inner tigh.

“hn-hm,” Jonghyun nodded and gulped, opening his legs further, instantly , while Kibum’s continued his journey to his crotch, caressing his inner thigh.

“I think I can find something that’ll make you do it.”

“That so ?” Jonghyun asked, losing his focus on the road a bit the moment Kibum’s index finger scratched the underside of his clothed member. Gently, in the same way you would scratch the neck of a cat.

Jonghyun purred too.

“Yes.” Kibum answered, palming Jonghyun over his jeans. After a very hard push, he removed his hand and said, “But that’ll be for another time.”

“Ugh.” Jonghyun groaned in frustration. “You’re such a tease!”

Kibum just cocked his head left and smiled an innocent smile at him,

“That’s why you love me.”

Jonghyun just sighed, smiling and shaking his head.

Yes, he loved this guy. And now that he’d done it once, he knew it wouldn’t be his last time in front of the lens. But he also knew he’d be having wild -monkey as a reward from it. Who could say no to that !?








 
[ * * * * * ]





*sugo esseo : (you did a) Good Job.

||| So, how was it for the first part ?