Greeting Kiss

Greeting Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new school day start, other students are so busy partying since their school having a warming party, while the there’s a girl, the girl that never seen spoke with others, Park Hyomin, live in gloomy days and like spending her time alone listening to music. She would never speak to others except to her mom. They are all look down on her, bullied her all the time. What she did only lowered her head and cover her face with her hair.

At the same time, there’s another cool girl who just won ‘The Most Good Looking Students’ at their school likes playing jokes with her friend, her character, her attitude, doesn’t make her look like a girl, a tomboyish style suit her the best, her best friend Amber too. Everyone likes her, girl or boy, they all has eyes on her.

 

Amber: “Wait…Do you see that girl?” pointed at the lonely girl leaning on the wall while listening to music. Amber slowly walked to that girl and purposely bumps into her. “Oh, Hyomin.. Sorry, I didn’t see you…” She said and laughs at the same time. Hyomin stood up and put her hand it the pocket, walk leaving them. Amber keep laughing and walk back to his friend, Park Jiyeon. “It’s interesting….”

Jiyeon: “What?”

Amber: “That girl… No one has heard her speak…”

Jiyeon: “Who’s that?”

Amber: “Park Hyomin, the most weirdo girl in this school…Super gloomy and no one interested in her…”

Jiyeon: “Now, I’m interested in her…”

Amber: “What?”

Jiyeon: “Lets go…”

Amber: “Wait… we should go this way….” Pointed on the other way while Jiyeon keep walking follow the girl. “Look at her

….” The ert girl stares at Hyomin’s short skirt. “I can see that…” She giggled.

Jiyeon: “You look like real ert here…” Said her as they keep are going through the stairs.

Amber: “What if…” She stood up behind Hyomin and pulled her skirt little bit making both of them can clearly see her .

 

“YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!” A flying kick given to one of them, sadly, it hit Jiyeon who stood behind Amber. She fall from the stairs and hurt her back. From that day, the rumors were separated, The Coolest kid being kick by the gloomy girl. Jiyeon feel so mad at first but seemed like everyone like to tease Hyomin with her lately, and it became more interesting. She keep coming close to Hyomin, stop her from walking, softly pulled her hair but Hyomin just ignore her.

 

At the locker room…

Hyomin opened her locker and there’s a lot of hateful note saying go to hell and go die which is make her more down. She sigh and take her books inside the locker.

Jiyeon: “It should be my fans who sent you the notes…” She appear out of nowhere and lean on the locker beside Hyomin’s. “My

number…” The girl kept quiet. “You might need it…”

Hyomin: “No..” a short answer as reply.

Jiyeon: “Take it..” handed a piece of paper to Hyomin but at first she refused but then, Jiyeon insist to give hers to that girl. “Call

me…”

Hyomin: “No reason…”

Jiyeon: “I’ll be waiting for your call..”

Hyomin: “No need…” Jiyeon smile and left while Hyomin take her book and going back to her class.

 

2 days passed, Jiyeon keep waiting for Hyomin to call her but disappointed until the day she received a call from unknown number and quickly answered.

“Jiyeon ssi, I need your help, meet me at public library…” the girl on the line said and hang up.

Hyomin was hiding behind the rack when Jiyeon come to her, she feel confused but still greeted her from the back which make

Hyomin shocked.

Hyomin: “That man, I think he’s the stalker…” Jiyeon confused until Hyomin pointing at the black suit man with a black umbrella

outside of the library.

Jiyeon: “Who is it?”

Hyomin: “I don’t know… He’s been following me from school….”

Jiyeon: “Your secret admirer?”

Hyomin: “Look at me… I don’t think so…”

Jiyeon: “Then? I know what to do…” She smile and grab Hyomin’s wrist, walk out from the library and taking place right in front of that young guy. “Let me kiss you…” She grab her shoulder and planted a short kiss on Hyomin’s lips. Hyomin was shocked but accepted it well since she believed she’s doing this for the sake of helping her. She then lightly pushed Jiyeon away after she noticed that guy is gone.

Hyomin jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter