Eternity - N oneshot

I Don't Want To Be An Idol

Omoya! I'm so late! What should I do? My handphone's battery is dead. I guess Sakyung has been calling me few times already. If not for our comeback rehearsal, I may have been with her right now. Why did it got extended today of all days? I broke my promise to her again.

 

"Where are you going N hyung? We still have our last round of rehearsal!" Hyuk asked making me stop for a while to answer.

 

"Anniversary date with Sakyung. I'm already 6 hours late. Can't be later than this. Bye Hyukkie!" I bid goodbye not looking back. I don't know what will happen to me later but it's not important right now.

 

Running like crazy to the bus stop, I kept thinking what I should tell her. It has always been the same excuse. I know she always says she understands me but what if she had had enough of me?

 

"Hakyeon oppa! It's Hakyeon oppa!" Some girls followed me to the bus station.

 

"Where are you going?" The mushroom haired girl asked.

 

I just smiled at her because I feel anxious and frustrated at the same time. Will Sakyung still be there at our meeting palce? Or did she left already? The bus arrived and I hop on it. The girls followed me again. But I can't be more bothered by that.

 

"I think oppa will go to Shinsegi High. I heard he graduated there. Rumors has it that his girlfriend graduated there too. And coincidentally, this bus goes there." I heard the girl with long curvy hair said.

 

"He has a girlfriend? How can you be sure?" The mushroom haired girl asked her.

 

I felt chills all over me like something cold hugged me. Are they sasaengs? I've been hearing them a lot from older idols but it’s my first time to encounter them. I hope they're not. 

 

"But it's dangerous to go there right now." The girl with glasses told them.

 

"Why?" I curiously asked her.

 

"Someone was brutally killed there 6 hours ago." She looked at me with horror. The two other girls got scared by that.

 

"I heard she was once a student there. The by passers said she seemed like she was waiting for someone. Then some guy went up to her so they thought he was the one she was waiting for. But then after a few hours her body was found near the school beside the creek. The police ruled out it was ." She said with a creepy tone in her voice. She was busy fumbling with her phone so I guess it was already on the news.

 

"So the guy killed her?" The mushroom haired girl asked in terror.

 

"She was not just killed but brutally killed.” She answered the question by showing her something on her phone.

 

"How did the police knew it was her?" Some old lady asked. It seemed like all the people in the bus were into their story already.

 

"Grandma, I’m not sure about the details but they said she was wearing a uniform of Shinsegi High. And according to some by passers it was really her. They also confirmed with her parents." She answered while looking at her phone once again.

 

 All the people inside the bus were in commotion talking about the poor girl. They all fumbled to their phones as they read the horrifying news. All of them pitied the girl. It was crazy. And for the second time I felt chills up to my bones.

 

"The poor girl is such a beauty." The old lady suddenly blurt out. Everyone looked at her with such interest.

 

"It's on the news now. They showed some pictures. Here!" She showed it to us through her mobile phone.

 

My curiosity picked on me. I stood up and went over near granny. I stared at the picture of the girl for a little while. Then it hit me hard. My knees weaken as they shake in horror.

 

“Are you alright young boy? You suddenly turned pale.” The grandma asked holding my hand.

 

“Do you by chance know her?” An ajusshi beside the granny casually asked.

 

Yes. I knew her very well. She's my Sakyung. The poor girl is my lovely Sakyung.


A/N: It's terribly written right? I'm sorry.