~1~

Chosen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The six 'Chosen' then went home after hearing the very depressing news.

 

Krystal rolled herself on her bed in her bedroom, thinking about the all chosen thing. She yelled loudly as she can making her younger brother, Hyunkyung enter her room with a look.

 

"Noona! what happened?" HyunKyung asked. "Ani. Nothing happened." Krystal defended. 

 

"What happened Noona?" HyunKyung asked the same question again not believing what his sister his just told him. Krystal sighed and sit properly. She knew that her brother will just outsmart her. Again. "Can you keep a secret?" she asked and the boy nodded.

 

"Noona has to be away for a while..." Krystal stated lowing her tone. "Bwo?!" HyunKyung shouted standing up. Krystal nodded.

 

"Wae?" he asked. It was silence after that. He just waited for her response. "Urm.. I will be going for camp for a month." she lied. "Why didn't you just tell me?" HyunKyung asked, not suspecting anything.

 

HyunKyung then left Krystal's room making her sighed in relief. She looked at her family photo and cried.

 

"I know I can't lie. I know I can't cry. I know this is wrong but what can I do? I can't let omma down." she said, crying. "I have to do this. For him."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! Are you crazy?!" JiYeon shout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter