Prologue

Chosen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

It was a cold Sunday night. Six teens ended up meeting each other at a dark alley.

 

"How did we all ended up here?" Krystal asked as she looked at her phone to check something. "You guys are from Jeguk High right?" Taecyeon asked and the others nodded at his question as a yes. "Did you guys get a card?" JiYeon asked and pulled out a card from her bag. 

 

The others also took out their cards. "Wait. Did it changed?" L asked.

 

Its good to see that all of you are here.

Now lets get back to business.

 

"How did it change?" kai asked. They then noticed that a screen popped out from nowhere that showed their pictures and then stated their abilities.

 

Krystal Jung or Jung SooJung. Head cheerleader of Jeguk High. Extremely flexible and is great at japanese artial arts as she stayed at Japan for 5 years during Middle school. She is fluent in 4 languages which are Korean, English, Japanese and Chinese.

 

"Wow! You are really talented!" Taecyeon stated with wide eyes. Krystal defended herself, shooking her head as she says "Aniyo (No)." Then the screen showed another a pciture of another person.

 

L Kim or Kim Myungsoo. Captain of the basketball team. Has a very high chance of getting to a sports univer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter