Dark vs. Light

Jaeling Café

DARK vs. LIGHT
A struggle between light and shadows...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Postscript: At the moment, a story is floating in my mind... but I'm reluctant to let it out... because it's shameful. LMAO Light Angel battling Dark Angel and then they fall for each other? *shudders, shrivels, and dies* Sounds so damn typical, overbaked, redundant, and all those negative stuff. Got to steer away... got to steer far, far away. Usually if it's overdone, I tend to turn the idea into a parody, of a sort, and make fun of it... but these gifs from my "Wayward" intro video don't look much like humor material. ahahaha Hmm... if it should be turned into a comedic story... I think... I think I might make Cyndi like a matchmaker angel? And Jaejoong is a matchbreaker, going around, and undo-ing Cyndi's good work just to spite her. Because she rejected him on a whim when he was joking. Even if it was only a joke, no one rejects his handsome face... noooo oneeeee. No falling in love between them involve... thank goodness. Figures, at the end... Cyndi is just using him to break the hearts of all those guys who rejected her because of her big nose. She pretty much plays good matchmaker on those guys and let Jaejoong break them... lmao. At the end of it all, she's like... "thanks for doing all the dirty work for me, hun. :p I get to keep my awesome angelic appearance while getting revenge. muahahahahah!"

 

RELATED: Wayward Lover Love? Or Not?

BACK TO MENU