Jaeling Beauty Cream

Jaeling Café

JAELING BEAUTY CREAM
Dark Circles. Junsu has got it bad.
 

 


 

Jaejoong receives the shock of his life when Junsu walks in through the door for work. "Holy ... you trying to scare me, Junsu? What the happened? Did you forget to put your face on before getting here?"

 

"Lack of sleep, hyung. I get sleepy, but I can't sleep. You got anything that can fix this?" Junsu points to his panda eyes.

 

Jaejoong scratches his clean-shaved chin. "Hmm... lots and lots of foundation? Like... a cake-load...?"

 

"No, no... I mean a more... permanent solution..." Junsu is hoping for a miracle... an earth-rattling miracle.

 

Jaejoong's eyes light up at the sight of Cyndi walking through the door for work. "There is a solution, Junsu... a perfect solution. The beauty cream that Cyndi uses. It will be your savior."

 

Junsu turns around to look at Cyndi. She is glowing as usual... like a pasty ghost.

 

"See how perfect her skin is? She hasn't slept in over a week and no dark circles."

 

"Wait, what? She hasn't slept in a week?" The information sinks in at last. "Oh, no wonder..."

 

"No wonder, what?"

 

"No wonder she's been acting like a crazy . She tried to cut me yesterday with her bony fingers."

 

 

 

Time to get to work and shoot this commercial.

 

 

Postscript: I couldn't stop giggling. This is, by far, my favorite set of gifs. Jaeling Beauty Cream came from this image with the trio holding beauty products. Junsu's eyes. Cyndi's ORBIS CF making of. And, Rose's "I'm sleepy" status. It all comes together... ahahahaha

 

RELATED: N/A

BACK TO MENU