Chapter 1

Newbie Rookies

 

Sohyun POV

My dream to become an idol came true. Ops... I almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kwon Sohyun. I just debut for the past few days in a group name 'Lolita' . We have 5 members.. Jimin, Hyuna, Hani and my twin Youngji. I'm the maknae.

 

At Show champion..

'uwaaa.. BTS subaenim are super cool.. They are so damn perfect.' compliment Jimin eonni while watching the live broadcast through TV in the waiting room.. Suddenly, one of the staff call us to get ready.

 

End of Lolita's performance..

I walk to the bathroom near our waiting room and suddenly I feel like someone staring at me but I ignore it. After using the bathroom, I walk to my waiting room, suddenly, I feel someone poke me at  the back and when I turn, I see a tall body but when I try to look at the face, suddenly I felt dizzy and my view were blackout.

 

Taehyung POV

'Isn't that the girl from the new girl group? waa~ she's so cute.. I want to talk with her.' I talk to myself. As soon as I see her walk out from the bathroom, I followed. I poke her and hoping that she will turn around. But when she turn around, I saw her pale face and suddenly she collapse. I don't know what to do but then I call Jungkook when I saw him playing with phone.

'Hyung, what happened? Did you do something weird again?' ask Jungkook. 'No.. she collapse by herself.' I replied. 'Hyung, go call her manager.' ask Jungkook. 'Why me?' I ask. 'Hyung.. who else are here?' ask Jungkook again. 'Ok.. Fine.'

 

Jungkook POV 

Once Taehyung hyung leave me with her, I stared at her cute face. I don't know why I can't stop staring her. 'Am I in love?! Hey.. no way.' I talk and laugh alone. I feel shock when suddenly she started to move. I don't know what to do so I keep staring at her face. And then she open her eyes slowly.

'Where am I?' ask her. 'Err.. you..' 'wait! who are you?' ask her again. 'err.. I'm Jungkook.' I reply. 'Jungkook? BTS?' 'Yes.' I reply and smile. She try to stand but suddenly she nearly fall and luckily I grab her arm and waist.

After a few seconds, I realize that we are in an awkward position. I was going to let her go but out of the blue, I heard someone screaming. I saw Taehyung hyung looking at us. 'Ya! Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing?!' I freeze. I don't what to do.

 

 

 

author note: sorry I'm.. and I'm so sorry because its too short and boring.. chapter 2 will be better (I guess).. comment if you have any idea to share with me ;)