Chapter 2

F L A S H B A C K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________-_____________-_____________________

 

 

 

 

 

No one pov.

 

 

The doors open slightly makes Kai open his eyes slightly as his heart beating loudly.

 

 

Dug. . . .

 

Dug. . . .

 

Dug. . . .

 

Dug. . . .

 

 

There she is, there’s a pair of legs showing on his sight making him looks up only to found a pair of sorrow eyes.

 

“Hyoyeon-ah” 

 

He standing up from kneeling as he smile lightly happy just to see her beautiful face. Even the hair of hers hiding slightly her face but that doesn’t mean he can’t see that disappointed stare from her. He stand there as he slowly move closer to her giving her a long hug. He close his eyes as his hands tightly wraps around her and whispering a small sorry but sincere from him.

 

“I’m sorry Hyo-ah”

 

“I’m truly sorry”

 

 

But to his dismay, she doesn’t move even an inch. She will usually hug him back but not for today, not for this time, not for this moment.

After a long hugs she move his hands fro her as she stepped back away from him making the brunette boy stare at her in confusion.

 

 

 

“Get out”

 

 

“Get out from here”

 

 

She continue again as she sadly stare at her white phone on the desk beside him while the flashback of one of their moment playing on her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“Yaa~ Kim Jongin !” Hyoyeon grip Kai shirts with her left hand as her right hand reaching for her phone form his hand.

“Nope, like i said Hyo~ tell me the password first” Kai said looking down to the blonde girl as his left hand still in the air gripping tightly her white phone.

 

“No!”

 

“Yes!”

 

“No!”

 

“Then I’m not giving you this until you tell me” he said staring down at her with his serious face making her stunned by his handsome features. 

 

The warms wind blows through them as their hairs blowing to the side. After a weeks of their date, Kai brings her on their first date to some place that he called as ‘God place’ because he likes how green and clean the place is.There’s only one big three there standing proudly in the middle of the wide green grass making it look like an arts of nature.

 

 

“It’s my privacy Kai” she said jumping lightly as she struggling to snatch the phone from him but just a waste. “and why do you have to be tall” she said feeling annoying as she gave up and crossing her arms on her chest as she walks away from him. He chuckles hearing that from her as he massaged his hand for keeping it in the air for too long as he following her steps. She walks to the three as she sat under it still using her annoying face. He chuckles and sat beside her as he smile glancing towards her.

 

“You’re the one who short and privacy?” he said as he follows her eyes watching the scenery in front of them. “You steal my phone password Hyo and open up my phone without my permission and me not knowing it” he smirk making her bite her lips.

 

 

‘Damn it’

 

 

“W..what?” she look at him as he also look at her making their eyes connecting. She furrowing her eyebrows trying to look innocent and get ready thinking for words to say. He move slowly to her face makes her frozen as he whisper.

 

 

“you’re stuttering Hyo, I know you’re lying” she blinks for a few times as she lost her mind for a second.

 

 

“N.. No. I’m not lying” she said slowly still stuttering as he lets a small chuckles. 

 

He gave her a peck as she froze again with the sudden kiss.

 

“Tell me Hyo or I’m going to kiss you again” he smirk as she still on her position trying to remain her sense. She push his shoulder as she looks away hiding her blush from him.

 

“Still no” Hyoyeon still stubborn not wanting to give her password without any second think to his warning.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly she feels her shoulder being pull by a force as she automaticly turns around facing him. Before she can spill any other words to mad at him, he already sneaks his hand at the back of her neck as he catch her full lips attaching to his. 

 

 

She shock and bewildered as her eyes open bigger.

 

 

“mm..mm..mm” she trying to scream as she trying to pushed him but just a waste as he push her neck more deepening their kiss. She hit his chest continously needing for an air as Kai loosening his hands from her as well their lips.

 

“Are you crazy?” she said breathing hardly. He just smile looking the blushing girl acting like notihng happen.

 

“I’ve warned you right?” 

He smirk as he showing her phone to her. 

 

“So, are you going to tell me or not?” he look at her with his naughty smile making her pout.

 

“But..” 

 

“Then another kiss?” he said leaning to her as she stop him with her both hands.

 

 

“Okok~” she said feeling defeated. 

 

“It’s *********. Happy now?” she said as he type the password and access to her phone.

 

 

“I’m slightly unhappy, I just hope you keep saying a ‘No’ “ he said smiling as he eyes locking on her phone wanting to discovering something from her phone. She nudged his shoulder as she sigh looking at him unbelievable.

 

“I don’t know you’re this et” she said non-chantly to him as she move closer to look her phone watching him who focusing on her phone screen.

 

“I’m doing it to my girlfriend only” he said as he open her gallery phone. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter