Chapter 1

F L A S H B A C K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Enjoy guys. I'm sorry again. hehe.

Just like what i say, dont get high expectation before you read it.

I mean it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A loud bang sound can be heard around the empty house as the tall man banging on the door.

 

“Open the door!”. He tried to twist the door knob hardly with hope that the door will open immediately.

 

“Hyo !” His voice becomes louder as the girl not answering for him.

 

“Hyoyeon-ah open the door !” His eyes filled with concern and regrets as he calls her by her name.

 

“Hyoyeon-ah”

 

“Hyo”

 

“Hyo please” . His voice becomes lower as his whispering by himself.

 

“Please”. His hand becomes weaker as the banging sound stop.

 

“I’m sorry” His legs becomes weaker as he slowly kneeling in front of the door.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Rejected?” She handed him a lollipop as she filled the spot beside him resting her legs. He just nodded feeling moody.

“Good.” She said making the brunette boy glaring at her.

“What? I’m just saying what I feel”. She shoved her lollipop on and act like an innocent girl.

“and for your information Kai, that girl gave me a bad vibe when I saw her for the first time and im 100% right.” She continued.

“What make you sure about that silly?” he chuckles making the girl sighing pitying her best friend.

“Actually I’ve been seen her with another man” she said gave him a small smile. He frowns and diverted his eyes from her.

“When?”

“It’s just been 2 hours ago before you two meet”

 

“Ah~” He nodding.

 

“What? Only that? Ah~?”She said shocking by his respond.

“What should I do Hyo? run to her and shout angrily in front of her face” he answer making the blonde girl pouting.

“She deserve it” she said not satisfied for playing with her handsome best friend.

 

He sigh. Thinking the best words to explain.

 

“I’m nobody to her Hyo, who am I to her and I’m still stranger for her”.

 

Hyoyeon feels ached with his words.

 

Suddenly she hugs him making the boy bewildered.

“Aww, don’t be sad Kai, you means a lot to me and I’m glad to meet you” she said being honest while the brunette boy blushing with his word. He just smile slowly wrapping his hands around her as he can smell the scent of his favourite flavour on her.

 

 

‘Stop that Hyo. Stop being so nice to me’ his heart whispering as he close his eyes hugging her tightly.

 

 

‘I’ve try everything. Everything to stop this feeling but I can’t’ He feels defeated.

 

 

‘Why it must be you’ Defeated by his own heart.

 

 

After all they spend their times together, Kai seems to develop a little feeling towards Hyoyeon. He studied her personality and attracted to it. He smiles when she’s smile. He worried when she’s hurting. He wants to protect her. Protect her from any harm. That feeling keeps growing bigger and bigger. He thought that was normal because he always thinks her as a sister. That’s what his thinks.

But it was wrong. It was false after all. It was all his thinking. But the feelings always true. His heart wants her is true. His feeling towards her as a woman, as a woman that he loves is always true that he don’t realise.

 

‘I’m not for you’ It was for Sehun. She likes him.

 

His heart aching as Sehun’s name brings up during their conversation. Well, Hyoyeon had been tells Kai that she have a crush with one of their classmate and to be shockingly the lucky boy is Sehun. She’s been admired him for a great a years as the Head of Student Council. She like his charismatic personality when he doing his job responsibality. Hyoyeon as the Assistant of Student Council never regret the chance to meet him always. The lucky of her that actually Sehun start to develop his feeling for her during the days their working together. His getting attracted to her that a week ago he confessed his feeling towards Hyoyeon.

 

And at that time it gave Kai a clue. A clue that will brings him to the answer. An answer for his confusing question. A question where his heart longing for. Seeing how hurts his heart is. He got it. He knows it and finds it. He loves her. Love her as a woman. But he can’t have her because he knows where her heart owns for. And he realise his not the lucky one.

 

 

“She’s not worth for you Kai.” She whispering to him to make him assured.

 

 

It was trick. It was the solution. It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter