Ahoy Matey

초뽐 || One/multi-shot and Ongoing

When I was naming this, I got an inspiration to write a pirate chomi fic lol but all these would come after a month. I'll probably go on a hiatus til then or maybe popping one shots then....until my major exams are over and I can start piling up my chomi fics. 

Really was so close to writing lol I got to stop.

 

 

The messy jet black hair waves that cascaded over her shoulders were bouncing lightly with every step Bomi took. Bomi weaved through the crowd of people or rather special people. It was an alley for special people since they were the only one who can see the alley and enter the door that normal humans can't see which leads to a club. It may seem as a privilege but in actual fact, even if you are a half blood of any species, you still are considered special. This access to the club was not as exclusive but it was better than clubbing in the clubs with humans. At least she had a standing here. The DJ was mixing music which Bomi was bopping to with a bottle of beer in her hand. The beer was distasteful but this was what you get when you enter such a party. Bomi was a devil. A mixed devil. Usually when you are a mixed of two species, your powers of each species get halved but for in the case, Bomi was special. Her parents were each one of the most powerful of their species causing her to be twice as powerful. She was a mixed of a vampire and a devil. One does not mess with a devil. They had the ability to charm you in and make you submissive then kill you. It was easy to step over the line but it was fine as long as you do not step on their toes and enrage them. They would not kill you if you don't mess with them. Even though they were commonly feared because of their powers and temper, they were also idolized. It was so easy to distinguish them - tattoos, piercings, heavy make up and that flirty smirks on their face. They would make loyal and great friends if you knew how to play their game. However, Bomi was different. She looked just like a human, unlike Devils who had wings on their back, Bomi had none like that. She always wondered why but she did not bother. Having the ability to fly was cool but she had inhumane speed with her vampire blood and thus she thought her vampire side was more dominant since she had a keen smell. 

 
Bomi was releasing her stress by sitting with her group of friends as she observed the crowd. She enjoyed the intimidating look the other species gave for a split second before they hurriedly turn away when they got caught staring at her. Bomi snorted at how they seem so petrified. She did not boast of her status but it seems that quite a few knew about her. She realised she was getting stares from many and ogled at even though she was not dressed like most Devils, dawned in revealing and pretty skimpy clothes. Instead Bomi was actually wearing a tank top and jeans. Sure she had a few tattoos but she was not crazily pierced like her friends. She only had a nose piercing which was a septum one. She liked it and that was her first and last piercing. She was considered not as badass as the other Devils but her charisma was blowing the roof off. Bomi took a sip from her bottle of disgusting beer as she tried to think of any fun she could get in this crowded and loud place. Why did she even agree to come to this place. God, she could be at home drinking good quality alcoholic drinks. Curse Jung Eunji who abandoned her when she saw a pretty fairy with black straight hair. Bomi decided to wander around the club and the alley. Enjoying how the others were making space for her as she walked out of the club, being powerful does have its merits. 
 
Bomi was getting tired in carrying the beer bottle around and thus she chucked the contents down and threw it at the side of the alley where nobody was around. Everybody was partying hard in the club. She needed a breather. "Yah, why are you littering. Pick it up." Bomi turned around, annoyed. "I don't want to." Bomi mocked as she was about to ignore the female who was hard to make out her looks due to darkness of the alley. "Pick it up!" Bomi was held back with the same voice, she rolled her eyes and walked towards the girl. Perhaps the woman did not know who she was since it was too dark but if she stood close to her, Bomi was picturing her apologizing straightaway while stuttering. Bomi liked that idea and thus she confidently strode over. "Who are you to care?" Bomi crossed her arms while the girl stepped out of the shadows. Bomi noticed how the girl looked so pure, so innocent. Just exactly the type she fantasized about. Such a beauty but annoying as well. "There's a bin in front, why can't you throw it in there." The girl obviously did not recognize Bomi since she had displayed a fearless attitude as she snorted at Bomi's cockiness. What an interesting one, she was pushing on the wrong buttons though. "So you think you can stop me?" Bomi cornered the girl as the girl backed away and collided with the wall. Bomi could smell fear and it made Bomi swirl with excitement and want. "What are you..mhph" Chorong concealed a gasp as the mesmerizing stranger pinned her onto the wall, dragging her tongue teasingly on her neck. She was struggling against the tight grip that was holding her wrist in place but the other girl was more powerful than her. Chorong was not supposed to let someone else to touch her inappropriately since she had a conservative mindset. She twisted Bomi's wrist and spun her around making Bomi's shoulder close to dislocation. 
 
Bomi shouldn't be enjoying this, really. She was in pain with her arm twisted in but she enjoyed how feisty the docile looking girl was. "You like it rough don't you?" Bomi chuckled as she felt her arm pulled backwards harder causing to  wince. This was all cute for Bomi but she would rather see the girl's expression while she was placed in a painful position. Bomi took a swift step backwards causing her to press back against the girl's front as she turned her head to the side and blew a kiss at the girl who immediately let go of Bomi and pushed Bomi backwards while asking Bomi to shut up. Bomi laughed, this was fun. Either it was the awful beer or the cute girl was just fun to annoy. This was the only interesting that had happened in the night and she had to make full use of it. "Cat got your tongue? Hmm, any thoughts of being my kitty?" Bomi immediately trapped the flustered girl between her hands at the sides of her head. "Y-yah! What do you think you are doing?!" Chorong stuttered as the black hair woman closed in and gave her a smile. "You're not going to call me master?" Bomi's boldness was feeding off the nervousness of the person trying to avoid her eyes. "No!" Chorong tried to pry the stranger's hands off the wall so that she could escape. Why did she have to end up dealing with a drunkard, at least the drunkard wasn't a stinky guy. "Oh too bad, I'll just call you kitty then. Does kitty want milk?" Bomi could feel her gums starting to itch, she knew what was coming. The submissive girl was stronger than she looked, it was just that Bomi had more strength in disallowing her to run away. Bomi felt her fangs starting to protrude out when used her tongue to feel the the back of . Her vampire senses were being active now, she could feel the blood flowing in the slightly frightened and angered girl and she wanted to taste. Bomi had never felt so out of control with her desires urging her to bite Chorong's neck and rip the girl's white shirt off. Bomi had been hunching slightly as she tried to focus on the girl's feet so that she wouldn't completely let go of her senses. Taking steady breaths before she was ready to reply to the girl who shook her head vigorously, Bomi finally lifted her head, wanting to make the girl purr somehow. Chorong mouth widened when the stranger's eyes became dark red and it had this captivating power that made her feel weak. If there was a God, please forgive her if she sinned because she was almost certain she would end up letting the stranger do what she wanted because the pair of red eyes didn't scare her away but attracted her. Bomi gleefully said "How about we continue where we left from before our interactions and maybe if your purr for me, I'll give you a treat." Bomi then let go of the woman's hands though her body still pressed on hers to keep her in place. Bomi began to nibble on Chorong's neck, not hard enough to draw blood. She enjoyed this, the inexperienced woman on her neck, making her sensitive as she struggled against her grip while giving off cute and soft mewls. Bomi ran her hand up the woman's left thigh and when she realised she was in a garter, Bomi hand stopped there. Oh damn, all her fantasies was right here in front of her and it was making dry and she suddenly blanked out. Unable to discern if she was doing the right thing and even in the right place, Bomi could not bother as the girl in front had her pale neck flashing dangerously to her and it would be a waste if she did not bite down on it. Chorong felt fangs scratching on her neck before it press downed on her skin, causing it to tear and a dull stinging pain to register. Guess she finally knew something about the stranger, a vampire. Oddly, it started to feel better from Chorong and it was only just her neck. She probably had a chance to escape now but being too distracted by how the black hair stranger with red eyes, she obediently allowed her back to be pressed against the wall. 
 
It was all going well until Bomi felt slightly dizzy. Her vision became blur and she suddenly felt her insides were like on fire. It was hurting her uncontrollably. She was pretty sure it was the other woman's blood. ", what are you!" Hot tears rolled down Bomi's cheek as she felt a searing pain seeming to claw on the flesh of her back. Bomi immediately tried to strangle the girl but ended up feeling the grip on her neck as well. She released the chokehold and scratched Chorong's thigh, wanting to hurt the girl but yet just again, the pain mirrored likewise on her thighs. Bomi ended up raking her nails down the wall as she fought so hard not to hurt the girl and tried to ease the pain she was feeling that seemed to be stabbing her relentlessly. Chorong was panicking with how the stranger was acting. First she was chocked by her but in a span of few seconds, the stranger released her hold and now the stranger was slumped against her. Chorong could hear the stranger groan and it was as though Chorong was poison, she had ended up hurting the other girl without even doing anything. "Are you o-okay?" Chorong stuttered when the stranger bored a gaze ferociously at her though she seemed to be in deep pain. The stranger hair had became messy and her own lips were bleeding since her fangs were biting down on it to distract her from the pain. Chorong felt herself becoming slightly light headed as well though, she could feel true stranger's heart pounding and it was strange cause it was as though the black head woman's pulse was coursing through her veins. Not knowing what to do, she felt bad that the stranger was in so much pain and she wanted to help. She should be running away but if she had sinned earlier, then just a little more wouldn't hurt right? Chorong pressed her lips on the stranger's as she the blood off. Usually, it would be gross to her but this time, the sweet taste accompanied the confused look of the stranger's made Chorong feel in control.  "Ughh!" Bomi threw her head backwards when there was a sudden intense pain too much for her to handle penetrated her back and before she could see what happened, she passed out in the arm of her kitty which she had yet to have fun with. "Yah! Yah! Wake up!" Chorong tried to slap some sense into the stranger. She had just witnessed black wings sprouting out of the stranger. Wasn't she a vampire? Why would she have wings, especially at this time? She wouldn't deny she thought she was going to actually die when the stranger lashed her fangs out with an intense gaze from her red eyes while choking her. Now she had to deal with a stranger whose tank top had been ripped due to her sudden wings formation. "What do I do with you ugh, totally shouldn't have asked you to throw the beer bottle away." Chorong made herself switched to invisible mode. She was only seen by angels since yes, she was one of them. It took her almost forever to haul the stranger on her back and headed back into the club, heading directly to a part where many angels were lurking in the corner having their own talks instead of dancing with the crowd. Naeun raised her brows when she saw Chorong carried a figure in invisible mode. "Who's that?" Naeun asked curiously. Chorong never adventure out so far to even have such a close contact with angels that she did my know yet here she was holding a devil. "No idea, she called me kitty, bit my neck then passed out after wings appeared." Naeun tried to process everything. She tried to ignore the kitty part, that sounded out of the box but the wings part definitely was weird. Devils were born with wings and to have one after biting an angel's neck..that stranger couldn't be her. The rare few that have such abilities. "Oh for the love of God, please don't tell me that's.. Bomi?" Naeun asked slowly. If she really was, good luck to Chorong. Not sure if she scored or stepped on bad luck. "Bomi? Who's Bomi?" Naeun was about to breathe a sigh of relief when she saw how Chorong not know who that person was but that moment of thankfulness was short lived when Chorong turned around so that she could show the stranger's face to Naeun. "THAT'S YOON BOMI SWEET JESUS OKAY HOLD ON" Naeun breathed in deeply while praying as she confessed that she should not have used such holy terms freely. "So she bit your neck and grew wings huh. Chorong do you know who she is and what is going to happen now?" Chorong was still clueless as to why Naeun was being hysterical. "No? Is she important or something?" Naeun coughed. "Important or something?! Something?! My sister, that person on your shoulder is one of the strongest devil and vampire combined. Haven't you heard of the surname Yoon? The strongest devil around who gave birth to a child with the strongest female vampire? My sister, this is one of the most sought after person to marry because you'll practically be immortal and powerful. Probably one of the iest devil and hottest vampire...you're saying you don't know her?" Naeun was slightly jealous that Chorong who never got into a relationship actually ended up involving and mated with Bomi. Even Naeun the peaceful angel thought Bomi was cool. "So what do I do with her now?" Naeun was stunned. "You don't. She's your mate now, after she drank your blood, she's joined to you in a sense that you belong to her as well. Quite shocking that she had her wings after biting you, I thought she had it hidden. You know what that means? You are the first person she bit and that's quite an honour. Now your job is to take her home and explain this to her. I pray for your safety." Naeun smiled when she saw the Eunji girl who had been entertaining her the entire night exiting from the washroom. "You're going to leave me behind?" Chorong yelled but Naeun was only focusing on leaving with Eunji. Chorong ruffled her hair and took a side glance of that creature who was laying on the sofa. It was all Bomi's fault.
 
 It was her first time actually meeting such a touchy person and now she was bonded to this masochist who had kept repeating the word kitty. If only she hadn't find the flirty stranger's fangs intriguing. If this, if that. Being grouchy and still slightly amazed at this situation, Chorong used her own set of white wings which contrasted against Bomi's black wings to carry her and fly back to her home. Chorong tried to secretly avoid her parents least they freak out but curse stupid Yoon Bomi. "Kitty..." Chorong sighed and lifted her head and gave an awkward smile as she used her palm to seal Bomi's mouth. "Hi Mom. I errrr...picked her up." Well half the truth was better than a total lie. "We will talk in your room." Chorong sighed as she figured out her mother had saw through her lie. The troublemaker better not say kitty again or else she would stuff something into . "So, what's the parts to your excuse you conveniently left out?" Chorong heaved and finally threw Bomi over her shoulders. "Her?!" Chorong's mother pointed at the mixed devil and angel. "She....bit me." Chorong nervously crossed her feet on the bed and made Bomi lie on the bed in middle of them as though Bomi would sit up anytime soon and explain this. "Erm yeah then she fainted after her wings grew all off a sudden." Chorong's mother eyes widened incredulously. "Wow just wow, I would want her to be my daughter in law. She would be able to protect you really well. Guess you found a great mate, proud of my innocent baby girl finding someone totally different from you. I see..you like the bad girl style. Oh well, I'll leave her in your care. Oh and you remember the book that I always try to force you to read but you refuse to? It has information of what happens when species and even mixed species mate with an angel. I think it's time for you to read it." Chorong's mother gave Chorong a teasing look before leaving the room. Why was her mother so chill about it? Did she hear Bomi say kitty?! Chorong shifted back so that her wings would disappear. She couldn't help but to be tempted and she reached her hands out to touch Bomi's wings. It felt silky and nice to touch. Finally having her fair share of caressing Bomi's wings, she finally took the book her mother said and flipped through it. 
 
Bomi groaned as she stirred up. Her back felt weird. When she opened her eyes, she saw the stranger reading a book in a white bed. "Kitty!" Bomi seemed to forget the pain and she took the book away from Chorong's hands. Not sure what to do after that, Bomi let Chorong steal the book away with a narrowed eyes look. "You! You bit me and this is all your fault. I'm now your mate." Chorong pouted and shove the page of a half Devils and Vampire mating with an Angel in her face. "You didn't say no anyway. How could you blame me." Bomi reckoned she was in kitty's bed and maybe she was so close in continuing her fantasies. "Can you please stop staring at my chest and read the page ugh you are so frustrating." Bomi smiled at how kitty was blowing her cheeks up out being vex about the mating thing which she doesn't know anything about. Finally being slightly serious, Bomi scanned through the page and she let herself sink in the thoughts of Chorong being her one and only mate. They could feel each other's pain and pleasure so they basically could not cheat on each other. Their children would definitely be half a vampire but the other half would be either a devil or an angel. Life long mate huh. Bomi deviously looked at the angel in front of her. She could deal with that. "What?" Chorong was pretty sure Bomi had something up her sleeves. "The book said we could feel each other's pleasure, shouldn't we try it out?" Bomi started crawling over towards Chorong. "ert! No we shall not try that out!" Bomi huffed and crossed her arms. Her mate was so hard to please in bed. "Give me a few seconds" Bomi used her powers to teleport to her room as she got a hair band with cat ears on it and teleported back to Chorong's room.  "I got you a present! Come here kitty!" Bomi childishly waved the headband at Chorong and tried to put it on her. "Hmm maybe if you can come here using your wings, I'll consider it. I'm not kitty, I'm Chorong." It was Chorong's turn to be smug about this. "Fine! I got this! Oh how about rong titty or would you still prefer kitty?" Bomi being an amateur at using her wings, she tried to flap it and in just a second, she fell to the ground on her face. She ignored Chorong's giggles and tried again. Chorong was standing at the end of the room and Bomi was only beside the bed. Determined to crown her mate with the cat ears headband, Bomi repeatedly tried but with every passing moment, she was getting closer to giving up. "Nooooo" Bomi slumped on the floor as she made barely any progress towards the angel who obviously had gotten tired waiting for Bomi to reach to her. "Kitty?" Chorong rolled her eyes when the devil who was still only in her black bra rolled over onto her stomach and tilted her head up while shaking the headband at her from the ground. "No. Stop calling me kitty and actually solve this." Chorong walked towards Bomi, wanting to help her mate up to her feet. She shouldn't laugh over how her mate was such a klutz in flying. A hopeful glint shone in Bomi eyes and using her speed, she had Chorong pinned on the bed as she proudly put the cat headband on while tightly gripping Chorong wrists so that she wouldn't remove it. "Solve? Solve what? You're my mate for my entire life right? Tadah, you belong to me and I belong to you. Simple." Chorong gave Bomi a stunned look yet again. Great. So the devil-vampire was only seductive and hot when she was drunk. Most of the time, she was just a plain idiot and a child who wants to make her a cat. Life long mate with this being who was petting her cat ears fondly as though that headband was a prized possession, Chorong sighed and fell backwards on her bed. She should be mad that this devil-vampire just turned her whole life around. She was stuck with this being for the rest of her life and now she was immortal because of the devil's saliva. "Is that a yes to being my kitty?" Bomi eyes sparkled at how Chorong was being now as though she was fine with it. Yeah, Bomi liked this girl already. "No. Do I really have to be a cat? Can I just act like a human that's just your mate." Bomi pouted. She only acted this childishly when she wanted something. "But you look like a kitty. I thought they said you would feel my pain since we're linked together now. You're breaking my heart right now." Bomi was still adamant in keeping that headband on or at least just for awhile. "I'm pretty sure they said I can only feel your physical pain.." Chorong raised a brow when Bomi finally seemed to give up. "Aren't you supposed to be nice to your mate?" Bomi gave a sad face as she continued to poke Chorong's headband. "Oh okay so being nice to you is being your kitty. Well how about this?!" Chorong immediately pushed Bomi off and secured her arm between her legs and stretched it hard. "Ow ow." Chorong groaned when she realized she could feel the sudden pain on her arm just like Bomi. "Uhh can we at least introduce ourselves before you get comfortable with me?" Why of all species did she end up with a devil-vampire. "I'm Bomi and you're kitty, we're so happy together, right?" Bomi finally decided to lie in Chorong's embrace with her wings covering both of them. "Can you ugh, okay fine fine. I guess we can do this since we're mates but do you really have to do this?" Chorong was quite awkward with Bomi hugging her tightly but it was nice. "Yes. This is probably the lowest form of intimacy you'll get with me. Okay fine then can you be kitty when in bed when we...you know?" Bomi gave a suggestive look and her nose was immediately pinched. "Do you only think about having with me?" It was sort of hurting her ego. She didn't want to be seen as a ual fantasy. "Yes?" Bomi stated defiantly and when she saw Chorong getting obviously downcast she added on. "But that was only at the club. But now since you're mate and we're going to be forever together which is totally such a foreign idea I know but, I don't know don't you like me? Cause for sure, I like you already. I don't bite people usually even when I'm drunk so I think I must have really thought that was love at first sight. Don't give me that disgusted look like I'm a ert weird old man sheesh." 
 
Chorong was torn between to believing if this was all a dream because this Bomi being totally was so different from last night. The red eyes were gone and the fangs were hidden. Well this form of Bomi and yesterday's night were contrasted greatly but both stirred up different kind of emotions in her and maybe this wasn't so bad. She had one of the most popular vampire and devil in her bed, everyone would die for that. And even, she was pretty certain many did not know Bomi was act cute over nitty gritty stuff like putting a cat hair band on her. "Do I have to say I like you back? When do your red eyes and fangs come out then?" Chorong wanted to know. I mean she couldn't have Bomi doing that to girls she met and seducing the life out of them. "You can say it if you want but I know you like me. You can't lie to a devil. Oh, when I'm ually frustrated. Do you want to see it now?" Bomi leaned in even closer and let her fingers creep up Chorong's thigh. Her eyes turn dilated and the redness became stronger. She started
to stretch as though her fangs were about to grow any time sooner. "You like this don't you?" Bomi had a new plan. "I..." Bomi shutted Chorong off when she ed Chorong's shorts. "Purr for me. I'll give you what you want." Chorong bit her inner cheeks. Her mate was definitely a ert thought not an old man of course. "Still waiting.." Bomi excitedly tapped her fingers on Chorong's abs as she waited for Chorong to give in to her. Just this once she would tease the girl. Okay maybe if Chorong was totally cool with this idea of being a cat-girl, she would have no objections. 
 
Time passed by and Chorong was still having an internal struggle. If Bomi was her life long mate, she would get over the stage of being embarrassed over things like this right? And so, with all of her defenses crumbling with her mate looking gloriously hot with her black hair, black bra, black jeans and black wings, she decided to give in to Bomi. Don't mess with the devil because you would have to pay a price. With the slight meek she let out and for the first time she had Bomi's lips on hers without the girl passed out, Chorong was ready to burn in hell. But oh wait, she wouldn't go to hell. She was immortal now. Upon realization, Chorong made up her mind that she was going on a life long journey to paradise. Maybe asking that mysterious stranger in the night to pick up that beer bottle was a blessing in disguise.