Final

The Last Train

     “Jungkook, let’s go home!” V said.  “Later hyung. I want to practice some more”. “ Okay but don’t be late. You might meet a ghost on your way home” V teased. “ Haha. Very funny hyung”. They left and leave Jungkook alone in the dance studio.

       Without realising, it’s already 1 o’clock. ‘Oh, my! It’s already past midnight? I’ve got to go home. Hyung be worried’. Jungkook pack his bag and leave the dance studio. The sky are dark only the moon shine brightly. It’s a silent night. The sound of dog howling from a distance accompanied Jungkook. He hummed softly. His heart skipped a beat until he reach the train station. He checked the train schedule. There’s still one train left. Without wasting time, Jungkook quickly bought the ticket for his ride home. He sat down and wait.

       The platform was empty. He can hear a pin drop. The silent scared him. He feel relief when he heard the sound of the train arrive. The train stop. Jungkook walk and enter it. He walk slowly to the middle of the train before sitting down. He was alone. He feel relieve but at the same times scared. He wear his earphone and dose off. When he open his eyes, he notices there was a girl opposite of him. The girl turn her head and look straight at him. Jungkook’s  felt like the fingers of fear began to squeeze his beating heart. She looks sad yet scary. She has a long hair and wearing a white dress. Jungkook swallowed hard and try to calm himself. Suddenly the girl said,

       “Oppa…..why are you late?” in a creepy voice. Jungkook frozed and feels terrified. His hair at the back of his head stand. He try to avoid the girl’s stare. With a shaky voice he said

     “Oh… umm…I was pr…practising just no… now”

        “Oppa….why did you leave me?” the girl asked again.

  Jungkook was shocked to hear the question. His heart start beating fast, his hand feel numb, he start to sweat.

        “Oppa…..don’t you love me? Why did you do this to me? How could you do this to me?”

   “I’m sorry miss. But you’ve got the wrong guy”.

        “I feel alone, I need you. I feel so cold. I’ve been waiting for you for a long time”. The question was asked non stop.

    Then, she started to cry. Her tears rolled down her cheek. It’s red in colour. It’s blood. Suddenly, blood poured like rain on every window of the train. Jungkook’s stop breathing. He push his body closer to his seat. He can’t control it any longer.

     He screamed loudly and ran. He ran to another couch, the girl followed while saying “Oppa….Oppa….don’t leave me…..”

       Luckily for Jungkook, the train reached the next station. He dashed towards the door as soon as it open. Only a step he’ll reach outside the train. The girl grabbed his hoodie. Jungkook scream and struggle to let himself loose. He fell forward when the girl suddenly let him go. The train start to move. Jungkook felt relieve but he didn’t want to loose his chance to escape. He stand up and run as fast as possible. It had been a long time since he run this fast. He didn’t stop. He can hear the girl’s cried. After a hundred metres away, he was out of breath and had a stitch in his side. He turn and feel safe when nobody followed him. He took a deep breath and start to run slowly to his dorm.

      After the incidents, Jungkook promise to himself that he will never take the last train ever again.