Chapter 3

Daddy's Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you'll so much for the supportive comments! I really appreciate it~!

-----

Kyuhyun's POV 

Knock.

"Who is it?" I asked from my bed, where i was talking to Changmin and Minho.

"Its Siwon, do you guys want me to call in any food for dinner?"

I got up and walked towards the door,opened it went outside to face him.

"What do you want?" I asked closing the door behind me.

"I wanted to know if you and your boyfriends wanted any food." Siwon answered innocently.

"No thanks. We'll manage it on our own. Don't bother me again." I turned around and was about to get back in my room when Siwon said, "So they are your boyfriends? Both of them?"

I faced him once again, crossing my arms across my chest, "What if they are? Will you stop harrasing me."

Siwon laughed and said, "I doubt so, because I don't think they are your boyfriends, you don't seem the type to cheat on a partner."

"You're right, I am nothing like you."

"Ouch KYUNNIE. That hurt. But does that mean that they aren't your boyfriends?"

"Mind your own god damn business Choi. Leave me the alone." 

"No can do sweetheart." He said and grab me to kiss him once again.

"AHH! STOP IT! LET GO OF ME!" I shouted.

The bedroom door immediately opened, and Changmin pulled me towards him, embracing me in his arms once again.

"What's going on?" He asked shooting Siwon a suspicious glance.

"Nothing Changminnie. Let's just go out to eat or something."

"You alright Kyu?" Minho asked from behind.

"I'm fine, let's just go, Changminnie, please." I looked up at Changmin with worried eyes, but Changmins eyes never left S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter