Chapter 2

Daddy's Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: I don't know if we have dedications or anything on this site, but I would like to dedicate this chapter to- kyuwon1013

 

The story~!

---

 

"Siwon. Stop" Kyuhyun said placing his hand on Siwon's chest pushing him away, but the older man was much bigger an d stronger than the young 18 year old.

 

Instead Siwon tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

"Siwon please, stop!"

 

Siwon finally looked down at the boy, "Why? You don't like it?"

 

"No. So please stop."

 

"Babe, I would have stopped long back if you didn't like it, but your body is clearly opposing your words." Siwon said and went back to ravishing Kyuhyun's lips.

 

Kyuhyun put all his strength together to pull away from the man and escape his grasp.

 

"What the heck Kyuhyun?!" Siwon yelled with frustration at the younger boy who now stood away from him.

 

" I told you to stop. This," Kyuhyun said pointing back and forth between the two of them, " this is WRONG. Very wrong."

 

 

Siwon shook his head, and faced Kyuhyun drinking in the look of vulnerability in Kyuhyun's dark eyes, "No kyuhyun, you THINK that this is wrong. Kyuhyun, I am obsessed with you, If I could help it, I would want to see you every second of everyday. I wanted you to be mine from the minute I saw you outside your university."

"STOP! ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING?! Choi Siwon, you are engaged to my mother! That means that soon you'll be my stepfather! You are NOT allowed to say that you want me."

 

"Siwon honey! Are you home?" Yoonas voice made its way to their ears. 

 

Kyuhyuns eyes widened in terror, but Siwon remained calm, made his way to Kyuhyun and set Kyuhyun's clothes right and then his own while calling back out, "Yes dear! I am here in Kyu's room!"

 

2 seconds later there was a knock on the door and Kyuhyun's opened his room door and pushed Siwon out towards his mother.

"Manage your boy toy." Kyuhyun mumbled and shut the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter