Chapter 1 - It's Just the Beginning

How Love Lasts Forever

Seohyun’s POV

I read my diary all over again when we head back to our dorm after our schedule. I always read my diary before going to bed or whenever I feel bored. My unnies think that it is weird but soon shrugged it off. I’m actually waiting for Yoong-unnie to come home because she promised to watch the new episode of keroro with me in her laptop. But soon I felt bored so I read my diary all over again in the same paragraph*. I love this part of my diary because this is where I put all my feelings to it. “Hyun, can you cook for me?” Yuri unnie pleaded for me with her matching puppy eyes which makes me cringed a little. “Geez unnie, you know that aegyo doesn’t match with you,” I complained while pouting but smirking inside. Kekeke. It’s actually fun teasing Yuri-unnie with her failing aegyo. Usually, it was me and Yoong-unnie did it. It’s like part of our daily routines aside from watching keroro together. “Yah, Hyunnie! Whom did you learn that from?!” Yuri exclaimed while looking at me sternly. Uh-oh. Need to find an escape! “Yuri please stop looking at my daughter,” Tiffany-umma said. Yes!! Save by the bell. Kekeke. “But Fany-ah, your daughter is teasing me because my aegyo is not cute,” Yuri-unnie pouted. Eww. I shuddered because of Yuri-unnie’s pout. “Save that for later. Maknae-ah you need to sleep right now. You have schedule tomorrow, right?” Tiffany-umma asked me. Huh? Schedule? I know I have no schedule for tomorrow… “Umma, do I really have schedule for tomorrow?” I asked for reassurance. Tiffany-umma nodded and said, “Yes baby. You’re a guest at Strong Heart and you have to get ready to sleep.” I pouted and nodded anyways, complying with umma’s order. I started to get up, not forgetting my diary then headed towards to my room. I changed in to my pajamas then proceeded towards to my bed. I can’t sleep because I miss Yoong-unnie. How come she got schedule after we perform at Music Bank today? Isn’t unfair? Heol… That’s how the industry works like today. Giving you hectic schedules and barely have time to relax and don’t forget that they are forcing you to date someone to give some attention to our groups which they thought is a good thing. I sighed and close my eyes to welcome the darkness.  

Yoona’s POV

Argh! I’m so frustrated by the fact that I can’t watch keroro with Hyunnie. I pouted and crossed my arms at my chest sulking at the van. My manager-oppa only stared at me thinking that I’m crazy. “What’s wrong with you, Yoona?” Manager-oppa asked me while looking at the rearview mirror. “Nothing. Just don’t mind me oppa,” I sulkily said. We’re about to head towards to the dorm after my shoot. It’s unfortunate that I can’t be with my members today. We barely got time together. Good thing I don’t have schedule for tomorrow. Maybe I can ask Hyunnie to watch keroro with me tomorrow. As an apology gift.

[To: Hyunnie~]
Hyunnie I’m sorry that I can’t watch keroro with you today. Even though I’m the one who promised… But don’t worry I can watch it with you tomorrow since I don’t have schedule on that day. Perhaps you’re not busy for tomorrow right?

I waited for her reply then I realize that it’s late. I checked the time to make sure. 10:30. Yup it’s late. Usually she sleeps at 9 when we got home early so figures. Soon we’re already at the dorm and I get off from the van. I run towards to the door and just walk in thee like a boss. And I was greeted by the black monkey and the choding. “Yah Yoona-ah! Where have you been?” Choding a.k.a Hyoyeon-unnie asked me while doing shuffling. Aish this crazy choding. “Yah choding! You know that Yoona has schedule after our performance today right?” Yuri-appa said as she knocked Hyoyeon-unnie’s head. “Oww!! Who do you think you are to knock my head like that you punk?!” Hyoyeon unnie said as she clenched her hands tightly, ready to hit Yuri-appa anytime. “Well you ask for it,” Yuri-appa said charging at Hyoyeon-unnie for a fist fight. They were so loud that they didn’t noticed Sica-umma who was standing there and glaring at them with her infamous ice glare. “When do you kids stop doing that?” Sica-umma said quite coldly still glaring at them. The two felt the atmosphere was cold and they look up. Their eyes met with Sica-umma’s and their face tuned paled. "Hi-i-i, Sica. Ehehehe,” Yuri-appa laughed nervously then Hyoyeon-unnie followed. “Yoong you can go to your room. I’ll deal with these two chodings,” Sica-umma said while smiled at me sweetly. Oh-kay… That gives me chills for some reason but soon I shrugged it off because I know Sica-umma loves me so much. “Okay umma,” I grinned then I flew out of the scene. I proceeded to my room and changed my clothes. I hope Hyunnie doesn’t have a schedule tomorrow. I want to cuddle with her tomorrow ad play around with her. Teasing Yuri-appa about her failed aegyo and watching keroro while eating goguma that I bought before I went back to the dorm. I hope tomorrow will be a good day… I smiled and close my eyes welcoming the darkness that I’ve craving for.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys this is the first chapter that I've been writing so far while watching Seonam Girls High School Investigators and laughing my off because it's so funny. Thank you for waiting and being loyal to me~ And to those silent readers please comment and subscribe my story. And don't forget to vote~

[*: This sentence pertains to the foreword that i wrote. You know with the Italics. The Italics in the Foreword is the diary of Seohyun. If you don't understand, you can ask me in the comments below.]

Have a nice day~ And Mabuhay to the Filipino readers out there~ Kekeke~

~SeoKyu_LOVER out~